AnyDvd

vbimport

I am trying to use AnyDvd. When I insert the disc, the fox is supposed to turn gray and then red. Nothing happens. Can Someone help me?

Unless you’ve turned off the Balloon Tips in Program Settings, you should see a little pop up that tells you the program is decrypting the dvd in your drive.

Double click the fox icon and see if it shows your dvd video in your dvd drive. The drives will be under Status, and it should show the name of the movie there.

Have you restarted the computer since installing the latest version of AnyDVD?

[QUOTE=bunny53444;2521386]I am trying to use AnyDvd. When I insert the disc, the fox is supposed to turn gray and then red. Nothing happens. Can Someone help me?[/QUOTE]
Hi bunny53444, could you be so kind as to tell me where you downloaded the version of AnyDVD that you have and what Version number it is? Thankyou.

The fox never turns grey on my computer just a lighter shade of red.
But the program works like a charm so I have no complaints about the fox color.

[QUOTE=cholla;2521774]The fox never turns grey on my computer just a lighter shade of red.
But the program works like a charm so I have no complaints about the fox color.[/QUOTE]
You are correct Cholla, but there is , well lets just say a different version that does that, I will be nice and say its just not what Slysoft had in mind.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2521773]Hi bunny53444, could you be so kind as to tell me where you downloaded the version of AnyDVD that you have and what Version number it is? Thankyou.[/QUOTE]
Hi,
I dpwnloaded it on the C drive: Program Files. The fox shows on my desktop and the tool bar. The version is 6.6.4.2.

@babeinthesprings What alan1476 is asking is what site did you download AnyDvd from not where you put it on your harddrive.
It should have been from the slysoft site . He is just trying to make sure you didn’t get taken with a pirated copy from a bogus download site.

Hi,
Sorry that I misunderstood. I downloaded it from Slysoft

[QUOTE=babeinthesprings;2521892]Hi,
Sorry that I misunderstood. I downloaded it from Slysoft[/QUOTE]
And you activated your version with a key file that they sent you right? If your Fox in the taskbar is turning grey please send your keyfile to support@slysoft.com and tell them your problem.