Anydvd

i just purchased the new anydvd update. after applying the key to my desktop it tells me to restart anydvd for the registration to verify then to restart my computer. I cant seem to find the way to restart my anydvd. what is the window process that will allow me to disable it and restart it? I dont want to spend 65 dollars for nothing

[QUOTE=chrislawrence;2208522]i just purchased the new anydvd update. after applying the key to my desktop it tells me to restart anydvd for the registration to verify then to restart my computer. I cant seem to find the way to restart my anydvd. what is the window process that will allow me to disable it and restart it? I dont want to spend 65 dollars for nothing[/QUOTE]

Right click on the little fox icon, click exit, then relaunch via the Start menu.

It didn’t ‘just’ ask you to reboot your PC??

AnyDVD install itself for Automatic Start on Start Up.
Go to your Task bar and find a Fox, right click, than Exit. Restart application. You can than configure setup in the application to do what you want.
If you did an update, it will need to restart computer. Same go for initial installation.

[QUOTE=MBK;2208526]…It didn’t ‘just’ ask you to reboot your PC??[/QUOTE]windoze reboot, Linux be root (su**).

Don’t use windoze anymore because Slysoft only changes registry settings in windoze… those missing in Linux. :bigsmile:

Anyway, as member MBK said; try restart widoze box. :flower: