Anydvd won't stay active

Is it possible to install Anydvd permanantly. Works just fine if I use it immediately after I install it, but after a couple of days it becomes disabled for use with my dvd drive, & I have to install it again. Help!

You do not say if you are using the trial version or you have your key you bought from slysoft.com. I have used it for a few years without any problems. It will install permanantly if you paid for the program!!!

Moving to the AnyDVD forum here…

Edit: done! :slight_smile:

Have you rebooted after the install?

I’ve been downloading anydvd software using torrents for quite some time now, and they’ve always come with a key. Unless I’m missing a step when I copy the keys into the directory, I don’t know what else to do. Do you reboot before or after you copy the keys into the directory?

Yes, I do reboot, but do you reboot before or after you copy the keys into the directory?

[QUOTE=ahgute;1948061]I’ve been downloading anydvd software using torrents for quite some time now, and they’ve always come with a key. Unless I’m missing a step when I copy the keys into the directory, I don’t know what else to do. Do you reboot before or after you copy the keys into the directory?[/QUOTE]

Actually you download the trial and use the 21 day free trial and then or before then you go to www.slysoft.com and purchased your key not download a torrent with a key. So the Torrents is your issue and not AnyDVD.

[QUOTE=ahgute;1948061]I’ve been downloading anydvd software using torrents for quite some time now, and they’ve always come with a key. Unless I’m missing a step when I copy the keys into the directory, I don’t know what else to do. Do you reboot before or after you copy the keys into the directory?[/QUOTE]Sounds like you got a virus with your download :bigsmile: Buy it if you like using it.

[QUOTE=Dr. Who;1948081]Actually you download the trial and use the 21 day free trial and then or before then you go to www.slysoft.com and purchased your key not download a torrent with a key. So the Torrents is your issue and not AnyDVD.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=rolling56;1948082]Sounds like you got a virus with your download :bigsmile: Buy it if you like using it.[/QUOTE]

Read my quote Rolling…They got what they paid for. :cop:

[QUOTE=Dr. Who;1948083]Read my quote Rolling…They got what they paid for. :cop:[/QUOTE]yeah you beat me by a millisecond :doh: :bigsmile:

Hey and that does count too!

Where did you buy your license to use the program? The only place you can buy it is at http://www.slysoft.com/en/purchase.html. If indeed this is the case please contact support@slysoft.com with the original e-mail address you used to buy the program.

This is illegal and stealing from the company, we do not tolerate such talk here. Buy the program.:cop: Thread closed.