Anydvd wont read blank

vbimport

i would like to know what do i do because in the past i would put a blank disc in my dvd drive and i would get a message from anydvd telling me it was reading the disc and getting it readynow it does not do that any help would be apriciated

[QUOTE=alriza;2475992]i would like to know what do i do because in the past i would put a blank disc in my dvd drive and i would get a message from anydvd telling me it was reading the disc and getting it readynow it does not do that any help would be apriciated[/QUOTE]

You are a correct. I am sure this was done on purpose but not positive, it has been reported already and we are just waiting for an answer Thankyou for posting.:) If you "mouse over" the Little Red Fox in the taskbar it will show that there is a disc in the drive. When I think about it, how can it read a blank disc? LOL.

I can read them they just say leave me alone.

[QUOTE=alriza;2475992]i would like to know what do i do because in the past i would put a blank disc in my dvd drive and i would get a message from anydvd telling me it was reading the disc and getting it readynow it does not do that any help would be apriciated[/QUOTE]
Just heard from the developer

No, this is normal. AnyDVD ignores blank discs, it can do nothing with them.
The message should read “no disc with readable data present in drive …”

His words, not mine:flower: