AnyDvd won't open anymore

vbimport

Does anyone have any idea why my anydvd has stopped opening dvds in my D drive (source-HL-DT-ST DVDROM GDR 8162 B)? I can see that it tries to open but just doesn’t quite make it. Dvds still open in my E (destination-NEC DVD+RW ND- 2100AD) drive. Also, I can still open dvds I have previously burned on my D drive, but not new ones. I use 1ClickDVDPro with AnyDvd 6.4.3.2. Please help. Twilly.

[QUOTE=twilly;2067112]Does anyone have any idea why my anydvd has stopped opening dvds in my D drive (source-HL-DT-ST DVDROM GDR 8162 B)? I can see that it tries to open but just doesn’t quite make it. Dvds still open in my E (destination-NEC DVD+RW ND- 2100AD) drive. Also, I can still open dvds I have previously burned on my D drive, but not new ones. I use 1ClickDVDPro with AnyDvd 6.4.3.2. Please help. Twilly.[/QUOTE]

Sounds confusing are you saying the info windows in Anydvd doesn’t show any info or the physical drive not opening?? Is your D drive firmware updated and does your computer see the physical drive? What other burner software do you a have installed and any software or hardware changes you did prior to this problem happening? What kinda media are you using? Sounds almost like you have bad new media that your using…