AnyDVD will not register

I installed AnyDVD to my new computer, copied the key over and ran it but it still reads: Registered to Nobody with 21 days left…

CloneDVDMobile updated with no issues.

OS is Vista 64 so I set AnyDVD folder with write permissions but the registration key will not update.

How do I fix this?

Thanks

[quote=anothernewbie;2218503]I installed AnyDVD to my new computer, copied the key over and ran it but it still reads: Registered to Nobody with 21 days left…

OS is Vista 64 so I set AnyDVD folder with write permissions but the registration key will not update.

How do I fix this?

Thanks[/quote]
did you double click the key as that how I registered mine

If you find a answer please let me know. I DL the newest software and it will not register. I lost my hard drive and it will not work.
Thanks

Try this, not sure it will work go to windows explorer then to program files then to slysoft then to anydvd then find the reganydvd.exe. Click on it and it should go to a screen for you to pick you and dvd registration file just pick it from where you stored it and see if it registers the problem. I just did it this way with xp and it register anydvd for me. repost it it works.

[QUOTE=anothernewbie;2218503]I installed AnyDVD to my new computer, copied the key over and ran it but it still reads: Registered to Nobody with 21 days left…

How do I fix this?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Your best option is to contact slysoft on this matter. Keys registeration is best dealt with slysoft.