AnyDVD 184.108.40.206 has been removed from the server, please try
220.127.116.11 2007 01 20
- New: Added support for new versions of the SONY Arccos protection
(e.g., “Monster House” and “RV”, Germany) to the option to remove
"Protection based on unreadable Sectors"
- New: Added workaround for some drives (e.g. TSSTCORP DVD-ROM
SH-D162C) where disc insertion was not always correctly detected
by AnyDVD and decryption would not work.
- Fix: Removing Sony Arccos at the end of a title did sometimes
caused a “Navigation Pack error” or could cause the title to
disappear completely in elby CloneDVD.
- Fix: Bug introduced in 18.104.22.168, disc recognition did not work
- Fix: Bug introduced in 22.214.171.124, driver could switch into safe mode
- Some minor fixes and improvements