AnyDVD updates

Hello
It seems there is no way to manually check for and then install an update to AnyDVD. I have been receiving the pop-up stating that a new version is available, but when I move the cursor to click on the bubble, it disappears. The notification returns after some time but the same thing occurs when I try to retrieve the update.
Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.
My current version is 7.2.3.0

Thanks.

P.S. I can, of course, go to the website and download the software.
I would like to figure out this issue.

7.3.1.0 is the latest version. Far as I know you have to download from here. http://www.slysoft.com/en/download.html The betas will be post on myce or there forum. Under program settings, Automatically check for program new Anydvd version should be checked.

Thanks, Thunderbolt
Auto check for updates is checked, hence the popups.
I will uninstall and reinstall AnyDVD and see what happens.

[QUOTE=Tahoecartman;2696255]Thanks, Thunderbolt
Auto check for updates is checked, hence the popups.
I will uninstall and reinstall AnyDVD and see what happens.[/QUOTE]
Do you have a lifetime license? Maybe it wont update because your license was not renewed, its always best to check on their site, plus they always send out e-mails to licensed customers when updates are available.:wink:

Hello, Alan
Yes, I do have a lifetime license.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled AnyDVD. Now it is just wait for the next update and see what happens.
Thanks

The program does not update itself, you still have to go download the update file. You can do that from the update email that’s sent out, or just go to the Slysoft website and get it.