AnyDVD update

Hi, I just updated my AnyDVD to the latest version and now my program doesn’t recognize my drivers. I am not computer savy so can anyone help me out? Thanks

Did you restart your computer. What do you mean by “recognize my drivers” ??

yes it rebooted. What I mean by doesn’t recognize my drivers is when I open AnyDVD and click on the tab ‘Drive’, under Drive selection neither of my DVD burners are listed anymore. Does that make sense? When I try and use CloneDVD2 after the update it still shows that the movie is protected. My AnyDVD version is 5.9.5.7

Is the fox red? Do you have a dvd in the drive??? Im am not sure what is causing this problem -You can uninstall both programs -but you need your saved key to reinstall them or try a system restore. Do you have any other software such as neros incd or dvd43??

The fox is red and when I click on it it shows that drives ‘d’ and ‘g’ are disabled which are my dvd burner/readers. I have a movie in one and a blank in the other which both are showing up and I can play the movie but when I click on AnyDVD it shows that ‘d’ and ‘g’ are disabled. Sorry if this sounds confusing.
I do have my reg. keys on the desktop.

The fox is red and when I click on it it shows that drives ‘d’ and ‘g’ are disabled which are my dvd burner/readers. I have a movie in one and a blank in the other which both are showing up and I can play the movie but when I click on AnyDVD it shows that ‘d’ and ‘g’ are disabled. Sorry if this sounds confusing.
I do have my reg. keys on the desktop. And I don’t have any other programs on my system for DVD copying.

ok, right click the fox, click settings, then click on the drive tab. select all of the drives on there, then click ok.

Hi :slight_smile:
Welcome to the forum DSalts. :clap:
The first thing to try is to remove drives via device manager. Reboot & let Windows reinstall the drives. If this doesn’t work then uninstalling AnyDVD, then reinstalling.

that is where my drives do not show up. Under the drive tab it is empty now after my update.

what operating do you have if its windows 64 there may be a bug. Sometimes its good to wait a few days before updating. Here a link where slysoft James about a bug.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=177558
Good luck. Do you have earlier versions fo the software on your computer.

well, thanks to all of your help it works!!! I had to uninstall my drives then reboot twice but now it works.
P.S. it is windows xp from 2002.

Hi :slight_smile:
Yay! :clap: