AnyDVD Unable to Crack all CSS keys!

6.0.1.1 Version of AnyDVD. With Roger Rabbit Movie I get a message that says: AnyDVD is unable to crack all CSS keys on this disc! AnyDVD will guess the correct CSS key but it is possible that one or more titles on this disc will not play correctly. You can check the AnyDVD CSS key archive from the AnyDVD setting window.

First time I’ve encountered this. Can AnyDVD successfully crack this disc? I’d like to download it to my Hard-Drive.

Is the CSS keys checked in the options. I did this movie way back on the earlier 5.2…version.

it’s normally recommended to keep the “use CSS key archive” button UNCHECKED. that’s why it comes this way as default.

if you have this checked, uncheck it.

either way it will probably rip fine despite the message.

Make sure, that region code of drive and region do match. (This problem has been discussed here many times)
Or you can ignore the warning issued by AnyDVD (it is a warning, not an error) and check, if the DVD plays correctly while AnyDVD is enabled. If it does, all is well and you can mark the CSS Keys as “ok” in the CSS Key archive.

Just to let you know, I had this same problem occur sometimes on my previous drive which started to fail reading some discs altogether. It would take forever to do anything, then AnyDVD would show that message.