AnyDVD.....this player is incompatable with the region marking on this disk

vbimport

i have used this before but i am now trying to copy a Dora dvd for my daughter and i get this error about half way through the Dora DVD copying…any idea how i can fix this??? My region on AnyDVD is set to 1(us and canada) which is what i am assuming i may need to change in order to copy this dvd.

@ rsenogles281,

Welcome to the Forum.

To prevent any confusion state the full Name(s) and Version Number(s) of the software program you are using to process you backup copy of Commercial DVD Movie Title(s).

Also provide any Error Code(s) and complete full exact Error Narrative(s) you receive when you experience your difficulties.

Also provide the complete full Name and Region Code of the original Commercial DVD Movie Title(s) you are attempting make a backup copy of.

Best Regards,
bjkg

ok…let me see if i can answer these all…lol

AnyDVD version is 5.9.6.3 and the CloneDVD version is 2.8.9.9
the error shows up where the movie is being viewed at right when i hit “go”, it does not look like an error, it looks like the copy right laws they usually have the beginning. Then it starts to copy and then it just stops on me…

The full DVD name is Dora the Explorer: City of lost toys

thanks everyone!!!

lol dora the explorer…

can you tell us what the error says, it could be dirty media, or possibly damaged/scratched, or maby the disk has mastering errors…

it says: this player is incompatable with the region marking on this disk

the error shows up where the movie is being viewed at right when i hit “go”, it does not look like an error, it looks like the copy right laws they usually have the beginning. Then it starts to copy and then it just stops on me…

i tried cleaning the disk and it even looks like a new one…

@ rsenogles281,

Exactly what are you attempting do with Dora the Explorer: City of lost toys Commercial DVD Movie Title?

Are you attempting to play/view this particular DVD on your computer or are you attempting to make a backup copy of this DVD using AnyDVD-CloneDVD?

If you are in fact attempting to make a backup copy of this DVD using AnyDVD-CloneDVD will reveal an Error Code(s) and an Error Narrative(s) when CloneDVD experiences a difficulty. Provide the Error Code(s) and complete full exact Error Narrative(s) you receive when you experience your difficulties.

It appears that you are attempting to play/view Dora the Explorer: City of lost toys Commercial DVD Movie Title on your computer using a software player/viewer software program similar to PowerDVD of WinDVD and the problem is that this software player/viewer software program doesn’t have the Region Code set for this player/viewer software program.

What is the Region Code of this particular Dora the Explorer: City of lost toys Commercial DVD Movie Title and what is the Region Code setting of you computer DVD device(s) and computer viewing/playback software program(s)?

Best Regards,
bjkg