Anydvd stay's gray

vbimport

I am using the latest AnyDvd 4.3.0.1 and the latest Clonedvd2 2.5.2.3 on my Lite-On 451s with the latest firmware, when I insert Ocean’s Eleven DVD Anydvd just stays gray.I have tried safe mode still nothing. What I am I doing wrong, my DVD player is NVDvd that came with my video card . :confused:

First of all, uninstall both software. Reboot. Install the really latest version of both software (CloneDVD2 2.5.4.3, AnyDVD 4.4.0.0). Reboot and try again.
Check it here: www.slysoft.com.

First of all, uninstall both software. Reboot. Install the really latest version of both software (CloneDVD2 2.5.4.3, AnyDVD 4.4.0.0). Reboot and try again.
Check it here: www.slysoft.com.

Well I uninstalled both Clonedvd2 and Anydvd and installed the latest 2.5.4.3 and 4.4.0.0 and rebooted and still the same problem. I insert the Dvd the red fox dims to the lighter red and nothing happens just stays dimmed On: 0 Off:0 Empty:1.Any more suggestion or need any more specs.Thank You

If you are using IDE drivers from NVidia, ATI, INTEL or VIA, try to use the Microsoft drivers.

I have a MSI K8N Neo Platinum board with Nvidia nforce3 250gb chip and Nvidia drivers on a Raid 0,if I change my drivers to Microsoft driver would it corrupt any of my settings?

Dear miller1236,

please try this beta version:

http://update.slysoft.com/SetupAnyDVD4411.exe

I hope, this fixes this problem. Please tell me, if I am right.

Hi James, the beta 4411 fixed the problem, it works fine.

Thank You,
                                                                               Miller1236