Anydvd start up problem

vbimport

A friend gave me a copy of anydvd. I loaded it on my system (windows xp) and it loaded fine. However, everytime that I reboot my system, I get the .exe screen that is asking me if I want to instal. I always cancel out and this was getting very annoying. Friend told me he is having same issue! In any case, I uninstalled the program from the add/remove option and it still appears at reboot even though I deleted it from my system.

I ran regcure and registry booster 2. Any errors seemed to have been fixed

[QUOTE=dhrudy;2152344]A friend gave me a copy of anydvd. I loaded it on my system (windows xp) and it loaded fine. However, everytime that I reboot my system, I get the .exe screen that is asking me if I want to instal. I always cancel out and this was getting very annoying. Friend told me he is having same issue! In any case, I uninstalled the program from the add/remove option and it still appears at reboot even though I deleted it from my system.

I ran regcure and registry booster 2. Any errors seemed to have been fixed[/QUOTE]

There is no such thing as a copy of Anydvd. Either you bought it or got ill gotten software and should suspect if of having virus on it. If you want the software get it from Slysoft. Check the forum rules again.