Hi everyone who knows the problem and/or the solution…
I installed AnyDVD 22.214.171.124 and it worked very fine with the newest CloneDVD-Version. Since some XP Security-Updates I always get the same error after starting AnyDVD.
A box appears that says:
- DVD is soiled, please clean or
- DVD is damaged or
- DVD is not RPC2 (but have to be) or
- DVD-Drive isÂ´nt adjusted to read RPC2-Discs.
…but nothing true!
I tried everything:
- I used the newest AnyDVD-version (126.96.36.199).
- I switched my DVD-Drive (Toshiba M1612) to RegionFree-Firmware and official firmwares.
- I Re-adjusted RPC2 of the DVD-Drive(s)
- I tried many other DVDs.
- I tried another DVD-Drive (Artec DHM-G48) with regular and region-free firmares.
- I tried changing all AnyDVD-options.
- I reinstalled Software and DVD-Drives
…everytime same error message after insertion a movie-DVD.
Files on DVD-drive areÂ´nt accessible since starting AnyDVD and CloneDVD says: “Sheduling …error…bla” at beginning of reading disc.
- XP with SP1a
- DVD-drives(s): Toshiba M1612 or Artec DH-G48 on Secondary Master
- Burner: LG-4040B via USB
- Autoplay functions all OFF
- DMA enabled
Perhaps some of you competent guys can help…PLEEEEEEASE!
…and sorry for bad, bad english…iÂ´m DSCHÃ–RMÃ„Ã„N…;0)
MANY Thanks for help.