AnyDVD & Roxio Creator 10 incompatibilities?

vbimport

Hi Forum,
I have a question in regards the latest release of AnyDvd I have Roxio Creator 10. My problem is the following:

I am trying to copy an image from hard drive to dvd and every single time I tried I get the message that Roxio video& convert has encounter a problem and will not continue so I can not burn anything.

Now I was ble to do it before but since I installed AnyDvd is when it all started. I noticed that the driver being use is AnyDvd driver.

Does anybody know anything about this? Is AnyDvd and Roxio not compatible?

Is there anyway to fix this problem?

Thank you very much for your Help:a

This is just a guess, but AnyDVD loads itself on start up and run in a background, some programs do not like that.
Did you try to turn AnyDVD off before running Roxio?
You can always delete it from start up and load it only when needed.

Can you give the exact error and where it came from please.

[QUOTE=mmira48;2065914]Now I was ble to do it before but since I installed AnyDvd is when it all started. I noticed that the driver being use is AnyDvd driver.[/quote]The driver being used for what? Where are you seeing the driver, in the error message Roxio returns? Please be more specific.

Make sure you are up to date. A new version 6.4.3.2 was released today and while you said you had the latest release of AnyDVD, that could mean pretty much anything.

You could try enabling safe mode in AnyDVD (Settings > Program Settings)

Open up Anydvd and click on “Program Settings” and see if you have “Safe Mode” Checked. (It shouldn’t matter any more but they may have opened up a new bug).