You have a fox icon on the bottom right of the screen, right click on it and then you'll see the rip to the hard drive.
Here's the history report.
It was added several updates ago.
18.104.22.168, 2006 02 15
- Important: When installing this version over an existing
installation, you must reboot your machine. Otherwise the changes
made in the AnyDVD device driver will not have any effect!
- New: Added workaround for DVDShrink / Nero Recode "Out of memory"
error when copying Macrovision RipGuard protected discs with
menus, e.g. "Madagascar" R1 (US)
- New: Error zones on RipGuard/Arccos/PuppetLock protected titles are
now replaced with "valid material". 3rd party tools like DVDDecrypter
will now work better (no more "Pack Header Error" messages - another try,
this time it should really work).
- Note: To use DVDDecrypter with AnyDVD set I/O Model to SPTI or ElbyCDIO.
Set CSS Cracking method to none. Disable checking for structure
- New: Added "AnyDVD Ripper". This little tool repairs defective DVDs
while copying them to your harddisk. It can be started from the menu of
the AnyDVD fox icon. It can be started as a stand alone application from
the start menu as well, so it can be used even if AnyDVD is not registered
and the trial period has expired. It is identical to FixVTS (http://www.videohelp.com/~FixVTS/) but instead
of fixing problems "in place" it copies the files to your harddisk directly
from the source DVD. It fixes the problems while the files are copied.
Some DVDs which have severe mastering defects e.g.,
"Menace II Society" R1 (US) can now be copied with all DVD copy tools
(elby CloneDVD, DVDShrink, etc.) Many thanks to the author of FixVTS!
- Fix: Hang after update check with some system configurations
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages