Anydvd problems

vbimport

i am trying to burn my dvd’s with my new computer. I just bought cloneDVD2 and anyDVD and i put my DVD in and went into rip video DVD to harddisk and my only source directory is E: TSSTCORP CDDVDW TS-H653Q. How do I get the ts_video folder? CloneDVD2 says It can’t find that path.

[QUOTE=kawilson123;2148244]i am trying to burn my dvd’s with my new computer. I just bought cloneDVD2 and anyDVD and i put my DVD in and went into rip video DVD to harddisk and my only source directory is E: TSSTCORP CDDVDW TS-H653Q. How do I get the ts_video folder? CloneDVD2 says It can’t find that path.[/QUOTE]

I would switch to DVDfab :flower: Slysoft products from antigua are good but fab, is WAY BETTER from China :iagree:…unlike clone where u need to locate the DVD folder, all u need to do is…click start when DVD has been read…its that freaking easy :smiley:

[QUOTE=Macrovision3500;2148444]I would switch to DVDfab :flower: Slysoft products from antigua are good but fab, is WAY BETTER from China :iagree:…unlike clone where u need to locate the DVD folder, all u need to do is…click start when DVD has been read…its that freaking easy :D[/QUOTE]

That is one person option that doesn’t reflect the majority opinion of which is better or one to choose over the other. Rather we should help the OP in their problem first and foremost.

[QUOTE=kawilson123;2148244]i am trying to burn my dvd’s with my new computer. I just bought cloneDVD2 and anyDVD and i put my DVD in and went into rip video DVD to harddisk and my only source directory is E: TSSTCORP CDDVDW TS-H653Q. How do I get the ts_video folder? CloneDVD2 says It can’t find that path.[/QUOTE]

When you rip did you take a note as to where Anydvd placed the folder at? Maybe time to use your explore and look where it created the folder. Also check your Anydvd settings cause in there it tells you were it created the folder. Then you can tell CloneDVD were file is located and then it will know where to go on from there. So as in the in I always say Read the Instructions that goes a long way to help you figure problems.