anyDVD problem after registering

vbimport

Hello, I used the trial version of anyDVD and it worked perfectly. After I paid for the registration key and updated my version I tried to back up a copy of one of my home DVD collections (that I copied with the trial version), while copying it added all the warnings. While using the trial version it rid of all that and I have all the options the same such as all boxes checked to remove and I also have the box checked to remove advert and trailers and to jump to main menu title. Anyone know why this is and how to rid of the warnings in the beginning?

[QUOTE=shaddowz]Hello, I used the trial version of anyDVD and it worked perfectly. After I paid for the registration key and updated my version I tried to back up a copy of one of my home DVD collections (that I copied with the trial version)QUOTE]

I’m not sure exactly what you are saying. It sounds like you made a copy of a DVD from your collection using an older version of AnyDVD. Now you are trying to copy that copy and using the latest vesion of AnyDVD and that copy now displays all the warnings.

First there is no need to run AnyDVD to make a copy of a copy since the protection has already been removed. If I interpreted your statement correctly there is no way the newer version can add the warnings since they were not present on the first copy…

What software are you using to make the copy, if it’s CloneDVD you merely have to insert the DVD without AnyDVD running and hit the second button, Cloned DVD and you will get an exact copy of the first one.