Anydvd plus dvdfab

I just started using anydvd and backing up my dvds with dvdfab,at this moment in time they work perfectly together,have i found a great combination or is it just luck,is anybody using the same combo and if they are is it troublesome for them,Also i am using dvdfab 1.51 and just noticed 1.56 is out,can i upgrade for free as i cannot find anything about upgrades on there site.:stuck_out_tongue:

If you’re using DVDFab you don’t need Anydvd.

@urwise
Registration benefits for DVDFab:
FREE lifetime upgrade
FREE lifetime English support via e-mail, worldwide
Full license to use the software beyond evaluation period

@urwise,

IMHO it should be either CloneDVD + AnyDVD or DVDFab + DVD Region-Free.

Take a look here, you may find this discussion very exciting and educational > AnyDVD vs DVD RegionFree

4.000th

Thanks for everybodys help,i have decided to use dvd region free with dvdfab,seeing its from the same company i think i should have little problem using them together.:iagree:

Originally posted by urwise

i have decided to use dvd region free with dvdfab,seeing its from the same company
Good 4 U ! :wink:

Originally posted by BoSkin
[B]@urwise,

IMHO it should be either CloneDVD + AnyDVD or DVDFab + DVD Region-Free.

Take a look here, you may find this discussion very exciting and educational > AnyDVD vs DVD RegionFree

4.000th [/B]

AnyDVD is designed to work with everything.
This includes DVDFab, of course! You can use AnyDVD’s advantages with every program, not just CloneDVD!

Originally posted by Olli

AnyDVD is designed to work with everything.

Right. :iagree:

Generally AnyDVD works with all software. It does not ‘hack’ the application like other tools.
It works on driver level.
So other software does not have to do anything with the decyption.