AnyDvd or Passkey

vbimport

I recently bought Dvd Passkey when SlySoft went out. I am finding that I was more comfortable with AnyDvd, Passkey seems to interfere when burning, even when I disable it and many times does not recognize the disks(Blu-Ray), downloaded a trial version of AnyDvd and recognized all my disks, seems to work better, is it me or do any of you feel AnyDvd is a better product?

I’ve used both, and always had better luck with AnyDVD HD. But I’m not upgrading to the new version, just don’t use decrypters very often anymore.

You’ll get a lot of personal anecdotes, with no real analysis asking this question. By the way, I’ve never noticed Passkey interfering with burning.

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2776913]I’ve used both, and always had better luck with AnyDVD HD. But I’m not upgrading to the new version, just don’t use decrypters very often anymore.

You’ll get a lot of personal anecdotes, with no real analysis asking this question. By the way, I’ve never noticed Passkey interfering with burning.[/QUOTE]
Thanks Kerry, two of my burns were no good looked at the log and it specified disable Passkey, will interfere with verification, didn’t look at the logs until after the second burn, disabled it and burned fine, I hate to pay twice, but I think I’m going to get AnyDvd again.

Anydvd is the superior product.

Thanks, just bought it again.

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2776913]I’ve used both, and always had better luck with AnyDVD HD. But I’m not upgrading to the new version, just don’t use decrypters very often anymore.[/QUOTE]That’s why they said if you don’t need it you still have the old version and license to use. So even if one doesn’t upgrade it will still work but not for newer DVD/BD movies.

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2776913]You’ll get a lot of personal anecdotes, with no real analysis asking this question. By the way, I’ve never noticed Passkey interfering with burning.[/QUOTE]True, but you have to wonder how truthfully some of those really are as well or just inflated to make it look worse then it really is.

[QUOTE=durkinjt;2776912]I recently bought Dvd Passkey when SlySoft went out. I am finding that I was more comfortable with AnyDvd, Passkey seems to interfere when burning, even when I disable it and many times does not recognize the disks(Blu-Ray), downloaded a trial version of AnyDvd and recognized all my disks, seems to work better, is it me or do any of you feel AnyDvd is a better product?[/QUOTE]

durkinjt, according to my very personal experience with both Passkey and AnyDVD in the past few years, I can say that both work smoothly without a single problem. But do keep in mind that AnyDVD and Passkey cannot be installed at the same time on your PC, each one will alert you to uninstall the other, which is normal I think, just a way of competition!

As to your problems, I guess you must be handling the program not properly. I suggest you go to the sub-forum for DVDFab here at Myce’s forum, and post your problems there, their service staff named Lucy is very kind, and she will offer you some advices timely, and if she cannot solve your problem personally, she will forward to the devs and then come back to you a little bit later.

[QUOTE=Johnnoy;2776979]durkinjt, according to my very personal experience with both Passkey and AnyDVD in the past few years, I can say that both work smoothly without a single problem. But do keep in mind that AnyDVD and Passkey cannot be installed at the same time on your PC, each one will alert you to uninstall the other, which is normal I think, just a way of competition!

As to your problems, I guess you must be handling the program not properly. I suggest you go to the sub-forum for DVDFab here at Myce’s forum, and post your problems there, their service staff named Lucy is very kind, and she will offer you some advices timely, and if she cannot solve your problem personally, she will forward to the devs and then come back to you a little bit later.[/QUOTE]

Thank You, I found out both could not work together, so am sticking with AnyDvd for now. Will use both over time and see which I prefer.

[QUOTE=durkinjt;2776991]Thank You, I found out both could not work together, so am sticking with AnyDvd for now. Will use both over time and see which I prefer.[/QUOTE]

You are very much welcome, buddy, and good luck!:bigsmile: