Anydvd Or Dvd Decryper

vbimport

which software is better for the decryping?

Personally use decrypter…lot better…but each his own…I think odds are most will agree to DVD Decrypter…

AnyDVD can decrypt on the fly, allowing the user to compress the movie in real time. With DVD Decrypter, one must copy the data to the hard drive, then compress.

I prefer Any DVD over DVD Decrypter, because of impatience, and sometimes because of a packed HDD. As far as better, they both can rip current protections, only DVD Decrypters free, which is a definate plus.:slight_smile:

[shrug] You want easiest? Then I guess AnyDVD is for you. Don’t get me wrong, I like easy. :wink: Nevertheless, DVDDecrypter has always been able to do the job, including coping with the latest ARccOS dodges. Sometimes it’s necessary to actually know what all the settings do, but that makes it interesting.

Hey presto! A new version has been released, 3.5.3.0. Many thanks to the creator of DVDDecrypter! :cool:

I personally use DVD Decrypter on those more troublesome disks. The support for the app is GREAT, and its easy to use. i dont use it every time, so the extra time it takes every once in a while to still get my material is no big deal at all.

Take the cost out of it. Because DVD Decryter has the benefit there, I much prefer using AnyDVD. I do not have to do anything, but use my DVD copying software just does what it does without problems because behind the scenes, AnyDVD has already done it’s part. Great software.

I agree with fritzi93 DVD Decrypter does the jod and like he said:

Hey presto! A new version has been released, 3.5.4.0. Many thanks to the creator of DVDDecrypter! :bigsmile:

Both!!

HOW DO I BURN A DVD?

Read some tutorials and stop yelling!!!