Anydvd New 5831 New Sony Protection

THEIR A NEW PROTECT IN THE FOG http://club.cdfreaks.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=88#
angryMOVIE AND AI HAVE THE LATES SLYSOFT.

your link is to make a new thread.
And I did not notice any problems backing up The Fog

as nefarious has said, your link doesn’t lead anywhere.

and plenty of forum members have backed up R1 of the Fog without problems.

perhaps you can describe your problem because the odds of it being a new protection are extremely low…

With other words what exactly you’d like to say :confused:

WE ARE A BITCONFU SED IN ‘THISTHREAD’ BECAUSE YOUR LINKDON’T LEAD NOWHERE AND YOUMAKENO SENSE!

LOL!

i didnt put the link in and i use a sony 710 a and try it on sony 800 and on a plextor whit anydvd 5831 and clonedvd2851

i burned the fog with no problems at all using anydvd along with clonedvd2, worked perfectly.

The Legend of Zorro: Special Edition D1 R1 NTSC is a disc I seem to have a bit of a problem with. I used Decrypter w/AnyDVD with the settings set for AnyDVD to work properly with Decrypter and it omitted the last 3 files on the disc. So I didn’t question it at all and let it go, it ripped successfully… a few pack header errors but nothing too extreme. After checking the ripped version of the movie on my PC, I noticed at 1:49:49-50 there is a slight skip. You can just head to the chapter selection and select chapter 27. The rest of the movie plays fine and I checked if the problem was also located on the DVD9 disc and it wasn’t. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. :slight_smile:

Using latest version of AnyDVD 5.8.3.1 by the way.