Anydvd Mr. Woodcock

vbimport

I am trying to backup Mr. Woodcock and it keeps getting a error at 50% i have searched on here and everyone says to use anydvd 6.3.0.9 but all the links are no longer active does anyone know where i can get it at. Or is there another version that will copy the movie. i am using anydvd 6.3.1.4 with imgburn.

thanks

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=13253

[QUOTE=jones_john;1995945]I am trying to backup Mr. Woodcock and it keeps getting a error at 50% i have searched on here and everyone says to use anydvd 6.3.0.9 but all the links are no longer active does anyone know where i can get it at. Or is there another version that will copy the movie. i am using anydvd 6.3.1.4 with imgburn.

thanks[/QUOTE]

I would advise staying away from beta release unless your testing the product for bug and workablility…go and download the Anydvd 6.3.1.5 the release product and give that a try…Also make sure you have CloneDVD 2.9.1.5. That stopping of Anydvd is result of Anydvd stopping…there are reason as to why it does that but I leave that to the MOD to do that…Have you tried the other trial version from slysoft to copy your dvd??? What error does it exactly say???

This is not an AnyDVD or DVD ripper problem. It is most likely a bad disc and you should exchange it for another.

[QUOTE=jones_john;1995945]I am trying to backup Mr. Woodcock and it keeps getting a error at 50% i have searched on here and everyone says to use anydvd 6.3.0.9 but all the links are no longer active does anyone know where i can get it at. Or is there another version that will copy the movie. i am using anydvd 6.3.1.4 with imgburn.

thanks[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=bilbo65;1996034]This is not an AnyDVD or DVD ripper problem. It is most likely a bad disc and you should exchange it for another.[/QUOTE]

I agree with this too. 45-50% marks the layer break so exchange it for another copy.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;1996031]I would advise staying away from beta release unless your testing the product for bug and workablility…[/QUOTE]
Slysofts releases of AnyDVD in BETA mode are usually very stable. Sometimes it is encouraged to install the BETA. That being said, a user should try to always stay up to date with his/her software.

[QUOTE=linx05;1996233]Slysofts releases of AnyDVD in BETA mode are usually very stable. Sometimes it is encouraged to install the BETA. That being said, a user should try to always stay up to date with his/her software.[/QUOTE]

I know that it is a stable release beta product but it better for using the release in case they do release a later version other then posted beta to fix any bugs or issues that came out of testing the beta… That is my reason for those wanting to use the latest software release to wait til then…doesn’t mean they can’t download and use it but that the final release would be more advisable…

With AnyDVD, it is better, encouraged for the user to use the BETA to see if the problem is fixed ;). If you go onto the Slysoft forums you will be asked to download the latest BETA (if there is one at the time) to help diagnose or see if the problem has been dealt with.

Just remembered this title and 1:1 copies issue so it may affect Imgburn as well.

Mr. Woodcock

This problem only affects 1:1 copiers, such as Clonecd. Clonedvd 2.9.1.5 and Anydvd ripper work fine with Mr. Woodcock.
(I don’t know if 6.3.1.5 fixes this problem)

So you need to rip to the hdd first then use Imgburn to build it to an ISO then burn and you’ll have a 1:1 copy with no layer break.

[QUOTE=Dr. Who;1996899]So you need to rip to the hdd first then use Imgburn to build it to an ISO then burn and you’ll have a 1:1 copy with no layer break.[/QUOTE]

Doesn’t seem 1:1 without the original layer break.

CloneCD maintains the original layer bread, CloneDVD doesn’t.