AnyDVD (Moderators Do Not Close this thread)

vbimport

O.k. Here I go …

My Problem is that:

I double clicked on Key.AnyDVD and it says “AnyDVD is registered and i should restart it”.

But when I restart, it says my trial period has expired.

I tried unstalling it (without keeping previous registry information) but the problem keeps repeating.

I humbly ask the Moderators not to close this thread as i already have looked at the other forums but they are no help.

I am using XP SP2.

Any help is appreciated.

I have no intention of closing your thread Hashashin, but there is a subforum dedicated to answering questions about AnyDVD here at MyCE, so I am going to move your thread there.

Welcome to the forums, and I hope you get some answers quickly for your problem.

[QUOTE=Hashashin;2473036]O.k. Here I go …

My Problem is that:

I double clicked on Key.AnyDVD and it says “AnyDVD is registered and i should restart it”.

But when I restart, it says my trial period has expired.

I tried unstalling it (without keeping previous registry information) but the problem keeps repeating.

I humbly ask the Moderators not to close this thread as i already have looked at the other forums but they are no help.

I am using XP SP2.

Any help is appreciated.[/QUOTE]

When you ordered your Anydvd was it the regular Anydvd or Anydvd HD? Also they should’ve emailed you the registration link to download and to save to your HDD or flashstick. As when you install it don’t reboot but use your saved Registration Anydvd file to register and then reboot. This should insure that it is properly registered your Anydvd for your use. If you didn’t get a registration file you have to contact and show them your purchase order to show you bought and would like a new registration file to register you Anydvd. Cause as of right now Registration is the sole domain of Slysoft - we here can’t help you on registration other then for you to contact Slysoft and provide them the needed info so they can get you a new registration file.

download and install Revo Uninstaller and then use that to remove AnyDVD from computer. Once that is done you can install anyDVD again and then double click you reg key again and restart. Hopefully after that it works again for you. If it does not then you can contact SlySoft using this link http://www.slysoft.com/en/contact.html

Thread closed because OP is using a downloaded illegal version of AnyDVD.