AnyDVD License Key Problems Windows x64

vbimport

For some reason, my license keys for AnyDVD and CloneDVD will not work on Windows XP Pro x64 Edition. However, it does work with CloneCD.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
MB

How are you installing the keys? Maybe you have them stored in files with .reg extension and you double-click over them?
Is there any chance that this post by Olli can help you?

Hope this helps, :slight_smile:

ET

@ eltranquil

Many thanks for the info! It sounds like that is EXACTLY my problem. I will check it when I get home later tonight.

For some reason I didn’t find this post during my search.

Thanks again!
MB

Glad to help. :slight_smile:
Let us know if it works!

Regards,

ET

It worked!!

Thanks again!

MB

Good!

Have fun with 64bit transcoding! :stuck_out_tongue:

ET

I lost my keys for anydvd & clonedvd, slysoft may not issue them again. Anyone know of a way to extract the keys from anydvd & clonedvd?
Thanks, Boriken

Nobody knows that. :disagree:

Your keys will most likely be reissued if you have legitimate purchase info. It’s not their favorite support problem and it may take a few days to get results. Find the email from your purchase. You should have backed-up the keys in the first place like it said in the email.

Thanks for answering my question, but as my original post said I did save them but the folder was empty. I have sent them an email but i am afraid it may do no good as they are asking for a key No. that I don’t have. And yes I have my orginal purchase receipt.

Your original post didn’t say this. Backing up means copying the keys to diskette or burning them to CD. Like the email from slysoft said. Not storing them on the same system that might crash or get them deleted.

Did you order it over the internet? The key No. is in the email they sent you that gave you the link that allowed your keys to be downloaded. Go into your email queue and find that email either by using “Seach” to find emails from Elaborate Bytes (Elby) or Slysoft or (whichever you ordered from). Or scroll down to emails from the approximate timeframe you ordered and scroll till you find the email with the key information.

Or did you order by mail? You mentioned you had a receipt. That should have the info needed too.

So how was it ordered?

Whisperer

Ya, that’s what I thought. :disagree: :cop: