AnyDVD License Info

Is there a way to remove my license key?
(reason I ask is I had thought about using software at work, but am worried that leaving my key on a public computer it might get compromised and then lock me out as a key pirate or something)

So what I need to do is be able to install AnyDVD but when I uninstall later to erase all traces of my reg info

If I remember right you can uninstall the software and make sure you check no on the part where it says save your information ect…??? Am I right on this people?

I believe that sounds right…

once you uninstall it check that it’s not there

HKEY_local_machine>software>slysoft>anydvd>key

Someone’s been digging in their registry. I don’t often do it, but maybe I should do it more. Thanks for that gem, bj

i’d like to take the glorry, but i can’t :bigsmile:

it was posted a wee while ago and i replied to it, so i can search for it when somebody ask’s for it :cool:

found it :clap:
http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?p=1358340#post1358340

[QUOTE=kav2001c]Is there a way to remove my license key?
(reason I ask is I had thought about using software at work, but am worried that leaving my key on a public computer it might get compromised and then lock me out as a key pirate or something)

That’s correct. When you uninstall, you will be asked if you want to “keep the registration” or the “key” or whatever. Indicating “no” will delete the registration info.