AnyDVD Leftover Killer?

we have a user in another forum i tech Support for and they were having issues with Anydvd on one computer but not another. someone told them to get AnyDVD Leftover Killer. I have never heard of such a program and i can’t seem to find it in Slysoft’s support forums.

I Googled it but a bunch of BT sites popped up, and i don’t feel like telling him to download a torrent to get the application (if it is legit)

Is this a legit application and if so where can one get it?

Never heard of it but if people use such a thing they would just run the trial all the time and not buy it.

There is such a thing and it is only on dit torrent sites and warez sites there is no slysoft legit software like this as Rolling said

Of the user is legit then the reg key they got with their order can be retrieve by using this.

https://secure.slysoft.com/lostkey.php

Tsurani,

please Buy the program. Please report this user and have his account banned.

[quote=Tsurani;1948198]we have a user in another forum i tech Support for and they were having issues with Anydvd on one computer but not another. someone told them to get AnyDVD Leftover Killer. I have never heard of such a program and i can’t seem to find it in Slysoft’s support forums.

I Googled it but a bunch of BT sites popped up, and i don’t feel like telling him to download a torrent to get the application (if it is legit)

Is this a legit application and if so where can one get it?[/quote]
Please read the forum rules again before posting. This is a warning.:cop: Thread closed.