AnyDVD Key

vbimport

I used AnyDVD for a year or so. My hard disc drive packed up and I had to get a new one installed. Fortunately I had most of my stuff backed up, including my key. However, when I downloaded AnyDVD again from the SlySoft site it did not recognise the key and continued to tell me that so many days of my free trial period remain. I guessed that perhaps the saved key had been damaged in some way so, to cut out any chance of mess-up, I uninstalled AnyDVD, choosing not to keep any registration info. I then purchased AnyDVD again (ouch!) with a new key and put the key on the desktop as advised. However, the new AnyDVD still tells me I have only 3 days of my trial period remaining and does not recognise the new key. Why?

you did not need to buy a new key
maybe you can ask for refund
anyway
Do you have any firewalls or other programs like zonealarm that prevent registry changes?

[QUOTE=totalnovice;2036298]I used AnyDVD for a year or so. My hard disc drive packed up and I had to get a new one installed. Fortunately I had most of my stuff backed up, including my key. However, when I downloaded AnyDVD again from the SlySoft site it did not recognise the key and continued to tell me that so many days of my free trial period remain. I guessed that perhaps the saved key had been damaged in some way so, to cut out any chance of mess-up, I uninstalled AnyDVD, choosing not to keep any registration info. I then purchased AnyDVD again (ouch!) with a new key and put the key on the desktop as advised. However, the new AnyDVD still tells me I have only 3 days of my trial period remaining and does not recognise the new key. Why?[/QUOTE]

Did you contact slysoft support directly? And did you save your email from them when you purchased your Anydvd which should’ve had your registration and key??? We can’t help you get a registration key here that is the sole property of and for Slysoft support to deal with.

I would definatly contact slysoft through Contact at their site.They should refund the second AnyDVD you purchased .The first one is supposed to have lifetime support.

I second all those responses.
Contact SlySoft and E-Mail them your old registration Key, so they can tell it is genuine.
I am sure they will help.

CDuncle, cholla, coolcolors, zaq,
Thanks to all. Will contact Slysoft and keep you posted.

NP, We are all here to help from our own experiences with the software it’s when asking for registration or keys that forbids in the Forum rules.