AnyDVD - is the bundle worth it?

vbimport

IS this software worth the money? I mean the bundled package, everything included?

Do you guys just use anydvd hd?

Or are there better products for free out there like for cd ripping , etc.

I guess it depends on how often you would use it and if you like to get things done the first time. I like to have the proper tools to do what I need to do. Mostly Snap On tools instead of craftsman, Sly Soft instead of the others. So Yes I think it is well worth the money.:bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Hunter4u;2566936]IS this software worth the money? I mean the bundled package, everything included?

Do you guys just use anydvd hd?

Or are there better products for free out there like for cd ripping , etc.[/QUOTE]

Well for the money worth one would be sure to get LTL for all slysoft packages…ie Anydvd HD, CloneCD, CloneDVD, CloneDVDmobile. I bought them at different times but they are worth the money not to mention you be able to update the product for the life of the product rather then every 1 or 2 years updating your license to use newer version for each software. Even if you don’t use all of them having them around doesn’t hurt to have since one can never plan enough to have something they need ahead of time. But as I said I have Anydvd HD, CloneCD, CloneDVD, CloneDVDmobile but it is worth to have. As for ripping are you music ripping or movie ripping>? You have to be more specific being to general doesn’t give us much to go on or advise on…???