AnyDVD is disabled for Drive F:!

The following message is in the AnyDVD status window that pops up as the result of double clicking the system tray icon:

AnyDVD is disabled for Drive F:!

F: is my Memorex DVD burner. I’ve been using AnyDVD with this burner without incident until now. I am using 6.0.5.0.

Any suggestions?

-Hoo_doo

Go into the setting window a make sure there is a check in the box next to that drive.

I had that happen and the box was checked. I fixed it by unchecking, then checking it again with a dvd in the drive.

This is happening for me whether the box is checked or not. I’ve tried the uncheck/recheck idea and it still isn’t working.

When I put in a movie, AnyDVD recognizes it and gives all of the information for it. Other than that I can’t get it to enable for the burner. I’ve tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it.

when I burn a disk with clonedvd it will actually go all the way through the write process, but when it finishes I’m left with a disk that has no data on it. Or rather, it has just enough data to make the disk unusable.

-Hoo_doo

How about packet writing software? here’s some examples :

Nero InCD

Roxio Drag and Drop

IBM or Sonic DLA

WriteDVD

DirectCD

WinOnCd

Ahead abCD

Prassi

Backup4all

CE Quadrat Just!Burn

File CD

Sony abCD

PPacket Writing

InstantBurn

hoo doo man, one thing you said doesn’t sound right. You said you could see all the info on the dvd. That means anydvd is enabled for that drive. If you disable anydvd, you can not see any info for any drive. Maybe there is some other problem. Do you have nero recode, dvd shrink, or some other program you could try to use with anydvd to see if they work?

I also have this same problem. Tonight I purchased AnyDVD, was using it for the trial period. It worked great.

Now tonight I try to use it and my Burner isn’t recognized, i try to check and uncheck the box, but it won’t work.

I’m using Nero as my burning application (as i did during the 14 day trial)

I can also put a DVD into the drive and AnyDvd recognizes it, nothing will burn to it tho.

Frustrated…

On any DVD setting\ program section , do you have enable AnyDVD box checked?.

Same thing happened to me a few times and I went to Slysoft and updated the program, restarted, and that took care of the problem. Hope this helps.

:clap:

I think they have already solved their problems as this thread is nearly one year old.