Anydvd help

I’m having a problem with Anydvd if anyone could help. My problem began after my computer died and I built a new one. I had Anydvd and my key backed up on a disc. I reinstall it and whenever a blank is inserted it goes to a BSOD. I uninstall Anydvd and everything is fine, but with it I’m getting BSOD. Here is a photo of what is happening. If anyone can help that be great.

whenever a blank is inserted it goes to a BSOD.

You mean a commercial disc? What happens when you disable AnyDVD and put any type of media in your drive?

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc785339.aspx#BKMK_2

Commercial discs read fine and no BSOD. It was only crashing when Anydvd was reading the blanks. I will disable Anydvd and turn off the auto start to see if it helps.

Right, disabling it should help.

From what it sounds like a hardware problem not software the only time software will crash a system like that would be a bad source media with bad sectors on it causing the software to try and try to read and finally lockup or you installed a corrupted Anydvd installation.

I agree with coolcolors.
You should uninstall AnyDVD & then DL the latest version.Install it & put your key in it.
If that doesn’t work try some different blank media. Verbatim for example

I’ve downloaded and reinstalled Anydvd and CloneDVD, but it’s still crashing. Now with Anydvd disabled it’s crashing when CloneDvd is finished writing the disc. Oh and I always use Verbatims.

WHY do you have AnyDVD enabled when CloneDVD is running?

That is not right.

[QUOTE=chef;2232285]WHY do you have AnyDVD enabled when CloneDVD is running?

That is not right.[/QUOTE]

Actually you need Anydvd inconjunction with CloneDVD to do it work. I think the OP has some kinda O/S system failure or hardware failure. How about this uninstall Anydvd and Clonedvd and try to play your regular dvd and see what happens?? Now if both of those software are uninstall and removed and still crashes. You should look at your O/S and hardware.

It’s possible it is the burner. I tried using disc juggler. And it wasn’t working either. Grrr.

[QUOTE=toki;2232452]It’s possible it is the burner. I tried using disc juggler. And it wasn’t working either. Grrr.[/QUOTE]

I did mention that you should also check your hardware as well…

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2232303]Actually you need Anydvd inconjunction with CloneDVD to do it work. I think the OP has some kinda O/S system failure or hardware failure. How about this uninstall Anydvd and Clonedvd and try to play your regular dvd and see what happens?? Now if both of those software are uninstall and removed and still crashes. You should look at your O/S and hardware.[/QUOTE]

You dont need anydvd running when clonedvd is WRITING.

Thanks everyone for your suggestions. The problem has been resolved. I took my computer in to the local shop and they were able to figure out the problem. It was some type of driver conflict from my EVGA Mobo. They were able to block it from installing. And now all is well again.