AnyDVD HD license purchasing back – up to 50% discount if you buy now

vbimport

We’ve just posted the following news: AnyDVD HD license purchasing back – up to 50% discount if you buy now[newsimage]http://www.myce.com/wp-content/images_posts/2016/02/myce-redfox-forum-95x75.png[/newsimage]

After several weeks of waiting it’s now possible again to purchase licenses for AnyDVD HD. The website of the Redfox Project has been updated with a purchase page.

Read the full article here: [http://www.myce.com/news/anydvd-hd-license-purchasing-back-20-discount-buy-now-79427/](http://www.myce.com/news/anydvd-hd-license-purchasing-back-20-discount-buy-now-79427/)

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

Webpage for the purchase is still not working…

Seems like Ground Hod Day with this process…LOL

it was for a moment and some purchases did go through. As always, i’m already on the ball on getting clarification why they closed again :slight_smile: When i know, you’ll know :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Ch3vr0n;2774577]it was for a moment and some purchases did go through. As always, i’m already on the ball on getting clarification why they closed again :slight_smile: When i know, you’ll know :)[/QUOTE]
Same here was looking at options then it went off and was told some CC payments wasn’t working.

Thanks Ch3vr0n

by the way…I am werkni over on that forum…left a solid testimonial for RedFox there yesterday…

Update for those interested.

I have been informed that the shop will be CLOSED UNTIL SOME TIME TOMORROW due to technical finetuning required for payment processing and invoices being sent out. Nothing to worry about :slight_smile: Grats to the lucky few that got in early :wink:

OK…will try again tomorrow morning…

You always got BitCoin to purchase…Also those buying will want to consider CloneCD and CloneDVDmobile lifetime license for bundle discount and the 10% bitcoin discount helps. So you can get a bigger discount as well. Buying 2 or more Anydvd HD license LTL especially and the discounts net 45% discount overall. Not bad considering it would be far more if there was no discount. So those waiting shouldn’t once the 2 month discount is up you won’t get that again-for that amount of discount. That’s what I am looking to do if possible.

For example:

[B]AnyDVD HD[/B] (license key)lifetimeelectronic €109.00 -[B]€218.00[/B]
Volume Discount (2 - 4: 15%) [B]-€32.70[/B][B]
CloneDVD mobile[/B] (license key)lifetimeelectronic -[B]€39.00[/B]
[B]CloneCD[/B] (license key)lifetimeelectronic [B]-€39.00[/B]

[B]Subtotal [/B][B]€263.30[/B]
Bitcoin Discount (10%) [B]-€26.33 [/B][B]
Subtotal [/B][B]€236.97[/B]
Promotion Discount 20% [B]-€47.39[/B]
[B]Total [/B][B]€189.58[/B]
[B]You will be billed[/B]
[B]BTC0.47406375[/B] approximately $212.27US

I had asked the question a few weeks ago on the new RedFox Forum “Specifically, which Lifetime Licensed SlySoft/Elby products will require re-licensing and which
will continue to work without purchasing a new RedFox license?”

Of course, I can’t find my question and the answer on the RedFox Forum now because they’ve scrubbed that particular thread. “In order to not get validlicense questions lost in these endless debates, the license section has been CLEANED completely of any and all topics predating the purchase availability annoucement.”  I could see closing it to new posts, but scrubbing it? Come on!

As I recall, the answer seemed to be that only AnyDVD/AnyDVDHD will absolutely require re-licensing and that other products (CloneBD, CloneDVD2 and CloneCD)
will continue to honor any existing LTL, presumably because those programs were Elaborate Bytes products, only sold and distributed by Slysoft and that the LTL agreement was actually with Elaborate Bytes, although RedFox now seems to be claiming CloneCD as their own.

I think they’re being a bit disingenuous in trying to create the impression that ALL of the software will require re-licensing when, in fact, it appears that only AnyDVD/AnyDVD HD may require a new license. They’re certainly not being real clear on this issue, maybe on purpose.