AnyDVD HD is giving me problems

Ok so I have been using AnyDVD for some time now and it works very well. Recently something happened to my computer : In “My Computer” all the DVD-Rom drives disappeared, even the virtual ones! So I went in device manager and went to see what was the problem. Apparently it was some weird driver error. I restarted my PC and everything went back to normal.

The other day I tried to rip a DVD to my hard drive and it says: " Drive J: is not ready". I had installed the new AnyDVD and so I decided to restart my computer. No Luck… Still same error.

Anyone know how to fix this?

[QUOTE=Megagab99;2244962]Ok so I have been using AnyDVD for some time now and it works very well. Recently something happened to my computer : In “My Computer” all the DVD-Rom drives disappeared, even the virtual ones! So I went in device manager and went to see what was the problem. Apparently it was some weird driver error. I restarted my PC and everything went back to normal.

The other day I tried to rip a DVD to my hard drive and it says: " Drive J: is not ready". I had installed the new AnyDVD and so I decided to restart my computer. No Luck… Still same error.

Anyone know how to fix this?[/QUOTE]

I doubt Anydvd is causing this problem since you had this happened before AnyDVD was installed. What did you do that caused this problem before loosing the drives??

No, I already had AnyDVD when the drives disappeared. I have no idea why they did that.
My problem is that I can’t use AnyDVD anymore since it doesn’t work…

Here is a picture of the error AnyDVD is giving me.

Just to be clear, are you having any other problems with the drive now? Can you read or burn disks with it using other programs?

Have you tried uninstalling AnyDVD HD and then reinstalling it? Make sure to have your key saved somewhere before doing this.

Ok

Just to be clear, are you having any other problems with the drive now? Can you read or burn disks with it using other programs?

I can read discs ok, I haven’t tried to burn disc with it but right now i’m re-installing AnyDVD

I Don’t know what was wrong… I reinstalled AnyDVD and everything works now. Must have been a bad installation when I updated anyDVD.
Thank you all for your help!