AnyDVD HD BETA 6.6.1.5 Discussion Thread

FROM the SS forum
AnyDVD (HD) 6.6.1.5 beta

Safe for everyone to try (trial is allowed for this beta).
Users of 3rd party software (e.g., 1-click dvd copy, Pinnacle Instant copy) may need to enable “aggressive I/O mode” in AnyDVD settings -> program settings.
Please report back (post a logfile) if a particular software requires “aggressive I/O mode” to be enabled.

Thank you for testing!

6.6.1.5 2010 01 25

• New (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Faster response time when changing settings during scan in progress
  • New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
  • New (Blu-ray): Added support for new BD+ protections
  • New (Blu-ray): Added workaround for District 9 (US) playback problem with PowerDVD
  • New (DVD): Added workaround to AnyDVD ripper for “Angel & Demons (rental)”, Japan
  • New: Added more info to logfile
  • New: Information window while AnyDVD is scanning discs
  • New: Option to enable / disable this window
  • New: Workaround for problems with some VMs and certain drives
  • New: Create logfiles for empty drives
  • New: Better handling of “files in use” during installation
  • Change: Replaced AnyDVD “Safe Mode” with “Aggressive I/O Mode”.
  • Note: Aggressive I/O mode is disabled by default. It might be required with some 3rd party software.
    Please report which programs require it. Thank you!
  • New: Added warning message, if applications requiring “Aggressive I/O Mode” are installed
  • New: Added option to disable the “Aggressive I/O Mode” warning message
  • Fix: Driver verifier problem with ElbyCDIO.sys
  • Fix: Various potential crashes
  • Fix: Changing a disc could be missed while AnyDVD is scanning a disc in another drive
  • Fix: Disabling power saving didn’t always work
  • Some minor fixes and improvements
  • Updated languages

Additionally, removing user prohibitions from some Blu-ray discs didn’t work with AnyDVD 6.6.1.4

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6615.exe

• = New or changed from 6.6.1.4 beta

jamescooley1 Did you catch this part ?

Safe for everyone to try (trial is allowed for this beta).
Users of 3rd party software (e.g., 1-click dvd copy, Pinnacle Instant copy) may need to enable “aggressive I/O mode” in AnyDVD settings -> program settings.
Please report back (post a logfile) if a particular software requires “aggressive I/O mode” to be enabled.

Is this the problem?

[QUOTE=bean55;2489456]jamescooley1 Did you catch this part ?

Is this the problem?[/QUOTE]
Thanks, but that did not help any. Back to 6.6.0.9. I think I had the same problem with 6.6.1.4.

[QUOTE=jamescooley1;2489454]I keep having problems with this version. AnyDVD is always scanning the disc message non stop.[/QUOTE]

Don’t know what is going on there but I have 6.6.1.5 running and using it without any problems. Release and beta worked for me and gave me no problems and using default settings never changed.

6.6.1.5 runs fine so far on my PC, on my new clean install of Win 7 Ultimate x64.