AnyDVD HD and DVDFab failing to rip Blu-rays

vbimport

Hello,

I have an external Blu-ray drive. It rips standard DVDs with DVDFab just fine. But when ripping a Blu-ray Disc with DVDFab I get a failed error=102. When trying to rip a Blu-ray Disc with AnyDVD HD and I get some sectors error and I did not write down the numbers for the sectors. What could be wrong like why I could rip DVDs but not Blu-ray?

If I am asking in the wrong section, I am truly very sorry and please move my thread to the best location! Thank you! :slight_smile:

Is it just this one Blu-ray movie that is failing to rip? Is it a very new release? Do you have the full license for AnyDVD HD, or are you using the trial?

Failed sectors may indicate a physical problem with this disc. Is it clean and free of scratches?

Letting us know the name of the movie and the model drive you have may help. Some discs have proved to be more difficult, but generally, both companies have a solution in place within a couple of weeks of a movie’s release.

And this thread should go in our Movie Copy Software forum, so I’ll move it in there.

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2754171]Is it just this one Blu-ray movie that is failing to rip? Is it a very new release? Do you have the full license for AnyDVD HD, or are you using the trial?

Failed sectors may indicate a physical problem with this disc. Is it clean and free of scratches?

Letting us know the name of the movie and the model drive you have may help. Some discs have proved to be more difficult, but generally, both companies have a solution in place within a couple of weeks of a movie’s release.[/QUOTE]

I don’t know since this is the only Blu-ray I own. I don’t know the Blu-ray release date but it was released on August 18, 2009. AnyDVD HD I have is full not trial.

Yes, it is clean and free of scratches.

The model drive I have is Samsung SE-506CB/RSBD. The name of the show is Sons of Anarchy Season 1.

I found a reference to this season disc over at the Slysoft forums, but it was a BD+ error, and those should not be an issue for AnyDVD HD now, especially for BD+ from 2009/2010.

I assume you have this machine hooked up to the internet and AnyDVD HD has access to the online database.

You can get the log file and submit it to the Slysoft forums. Look through this thread on asking for help over there: https://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?45785-Info-How-to-Ask-for-Help-BEFORE-you-post

It may just be a badly mastered disc. Faulty discs do slip through. If you had more examples of failure, as in two or three different discs failing, then it might be hardware. Does the drive play the disc well?

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2754174]I found a reference to this season disc over at the Slysoft forums, but it was a BD+ error, and those should not be an issue for AnyDVD HD now, especially for BD+ from 2009/2010.

I assume you have this machine hooked up to the internet and AnyDVD HD has access to the online database.

You can get the log file and submit it to the Slysoft forums. Look through this thread on asking for help over there: https://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?45785-Info-How-to-Ask-for-Help-BEFORE-you-post

It may just be a badly mastered disc. Faulty discs do slip through. If you had more examples of failure, as in two or three different discs failing, then it might be hardware. Does the drive play the disc well?[/QUOTE]

This season consist of 3 Blu-ray disc and for the DVD version it has four DVD discs. I do not have the DVD version. I just have the Blu-ray. Honestly, I did not try playing it. These errors are from Disc 2 I have been trying. I did not try Disc 1 and Disc 3. I only tried Disc 1 on my Blu-ray player and it plays fine and I am able to watch on my TV.

Then its time to start experimenting. Run AnyDVD HD in the background and see if a media player can start playing the movie. If you do not have a commercial player like PowerDVD, then I would suggest using PotPlayer or Media Player Classic Home Cinema. Neither will play menus, but should be able to start the first episode on each disc, and you should be able to jump to other episodes once it starts the first one. In MPC-HC, you would click Navigate, then Next to get the next episode.

Try decrypting and ripping each disc to see if there is a problem with each one. You can always delete the ripped movie if you are worried about space.

Ah, and that is another issue. You have sufficient space for the ripped movie, yes?

How do I decrypt and rip each disc? Yes, I have lots of space.

Try with AnyDVD HD. See if it fails. If it does, make a log file and submit it to the Slysoft forum.

You are using the built-in ripper within AnyDVD HD aren’t you? Right click on the fox icon at the bottom right of the desktop screen and select either [I]Rip Video Disc to Harddisk[/I] or [I]Rip to Image[/I].

I have ripped and used every feature of AnyDVDHD on the whole series of Sons of Anarchy Season 1. No problems, there was an issue , like Kerry said back in the day when it was released but it was fixed. When both of the programs you mentioned have an issue its usually a poorly pressed disc as Kerry said.

I do not know how to open AnyDVD logs.

PK       ÏMÚ©  |  e   SONS_OF_ANARCHY/dirlist.txt•][oGŽ~Î óô¨ö(]÷ª¼Év‚Éĉۙ˓ Ë'Þ“•%A:ÎNûã—ué.²ú­
à [Ìïûº«IÖ¥Éö«ÃÓÍÙëëûÛoÎÞ½ùéÝÕ›ï®.º|ûò¯ÿúóŸþü§W‡ÇýÍñþñoξÿüâՏ‡ÿùÕáîãþß>~þýìÏ^¿¸<“ÝÁøÓ»ÃÿìÏÔ§³sõøóáæÃ7gF;øíÍãÍ7g÷ÿø¯Þ^ß}³o ÿÇ`¦¿À_ÿxÿûaÿæÃo KEÜ.h5‹½a`@2ž•©Ðl½èœ¸·Ÿ__þëõ÷ïÞ盜à ?uñùáöiÖ×Hôr“ÎÒ{LœxÑ{Ìä–²e°2{¤ìfbÙ+ndŸe‡qÖ–eW,{Å­Ø5eÏÃ븑1še¯¸=ÆHÙ=X¥™=z‹è
K_`L/Þz3íBÞB¯Ípñ–co¸ÕÐÐÇjX)–
Œ†[±;Ê®e4ËÎÆCíØ=ea×2†e,{Å­Øea×2–e,{ō솫×2‹KÚISv6XenÅNÞ€g•Ñ=ÉnÙ`m¸ûà ‘¬Â®"egƒµáVìƒGF°Šìµ³ÁÚp+öÁ#X%–Õ†[%ɉ°[ˆ9ËƪecµáVI…˜³l¬Z6VenuíÔg,Äœ[|F§:I:$À†kƒfkiúzùúûŸ¿ÿé»>{ÝÜ>fyaÎáBŸ=‡›c¢áNÌ^„œÃu§²tþwl@4ÜŠÝQvp·8•›v6 n岑°{p?q#ãØ€h¸‘ÝÒk÷à ~q*§h@86 ndeaÏðË`jnéìl@4ÜŠ]SvHäÞ°ìl@4ÜŠÝPvHäÞ²ìl44ÜÀ®ŸñÈ½cÙÙÉ«áVìž²C"÷žeg'¯†eÙíÀ1úzÊ'!’?e­
    Æ”?þ Wûj0¸¯ˆß³ñڐ+~QÆ0¡µ¬Îk
ÌÏFlC®øáOv§¾É[ÊÏÆlCŽüŽDUœÌ.*…ÆGü\ÔÎȁ_Gâ›Qi°b£ÖsQ;ãeÏ×ÀF­w,{ōQëe‡T‹ïxCó™÷,{Å­â*RvaV‹ç»4°a–½â0û‰    òÝû·ß^þˆvwú8OÏ*Xa~?íÊoÀÏ—ñóÚ¦²ÑD;ÍÀÈš¦ We¿.lM
à ;˜3]´¾a½O0AÜÃ}¡!\èŒ&lt;7ΪD8¥§]ª&gt;‡X5Ù8å€Ò0—¤¬YeJԀ㔋aÛL&gt;FØ„äߤ©¯¹¬™Ê²H«        sѶ¦)Àq6&÷lá¿—
Y8-²ÞÃ26äÈ2Z[´·–½gJÔ€ãTM¦4XMìÊoÐ
&lt;$í²Ÿ˜ˆÌ±6Òà 8‹eþòxlj§£É™\»ˆd½à ]˜¤ÀÆÉ}¸[ça€Êo`­»ÈÂ:ZÃEk:wKi
pœ÷Gáû¬:P¶ŸeØÁ…Ï­ÂÏ7J„¦ Ç%
'Ÿ³J4¨ Ë&>”ÉZÔÑèÀ{vÅûfôT˜tÊþlá9yìÑ‘Ë\”jŽË|Ç9Ó8¿‹†ª;V´)Ám¨ü”-̬SôHžM_Ù×ôîmÌÎá¢_uÒ@šò–ÉÚd&­Ñh~ *›šbòyùª*|    ÍZƒƒ(€\UÄ#LðèSˆzÊæ
HÖ/CúËWW½Úöã¡`q•â”Ó¾…i†]¸”)Ý9ã„—98Ku1_/":ë!ÖŠ×
îÝÇJ¡[ÀãJhÈM6è’V|”§è„Ü„IV“@^ )ÂÎãåûùÙÉ©&gt;z)EšõTïÒj
€KÌ‹ƒ)âóX˜o'X÷‚¶SÉau)3R®WWô‘ƒiIjð°\è©}*[S˜ÓH¶à óãHÕ Òòëò—¾º|yú½ÂßŠóêu^¶}øøùxµ¿ûtñïÏ·Ë’’†òýx8%câ—»G¤ïÞ\^½SWŸ÷Çë×Çkx*¿=|Z”Â.ö­&lt;ÌF%O¡œÄ¯~+4[KjWOŸo±"lÓ£_æNeT^Ÿ#÷H삸!Ïåeh¿}'ŒûûŸNÿå‹W{SÒíáâÃÇßî—kN;”‹-=N7c¯¸âÈóˆù?¦]ËaJ;û nÅž(»+´ñÓ”í†#ì    ùDÙᙄ~Zo#e,{ōמvؾӳ8%O,y…­È%‡Ý[°¹b×
¶"×”6oÁqäŠ%¯°¹¡äæ}77’³‹[‘[JaGΞ4ØŠÜQòV‘#g    lEî)9D[Ÿ Fr6HelENS ,‹bœ8r6FelEN3@„XëK…‘œ
Ñ[‘Ó!Ô¢æÈÙm°&lt;
ñ!Ô"¡ŠÐ[‘Ó…ÍYŒ\„j6BelEN#4B¨E.B5e¡
¶"§!Ô"¡šÐ[‘Ӎj‘‹PÍFhƒ­Èi„FµÈE¨f#´ÁVä4B#„Zä"”­¨˜a+r¡    B-qÊÖQÌ°9Ð¡–¸Õl„6ØŠœF(l1à aGÎFhƒäŠFh‚PK\„²3lEN#4Ÿ='.Bُ¶"§š Ô¡l}Ç[‘ÓMj‰‹P¶¼c†­Èi„&µÄE([Ü1ÃVä4B„Zâ"”­í˜a+r¡    B-qÊ–vÌ°9‰P˜;vðƒ#ç"t†­È#%W`ÅE([Ø1ÃV䉒k°â"”­ë˜a#¹ž(¹+.BÙ²Ž¶"W”Ü‚¡lUÇ#äJeë(¹+.BÙ¢Ž¶*]†Åƒ•ç¶lQÇŒ[±ãÀ*°ì†e¯¸EL„=îÐñŠÝ²ì·ñÎço—oó>5oSa3ý¸¨¦šz
öZÙüuDÚ|$4t±Ç{¾¼æë*`À°ŸBk7• 2H„=cYÀÙ¾‹ä[1DÄM;3%T1”`>)op,¾›Ä
ÍA¥,’£¸sʺ
)¶à £œ’rH
Œü.¨>esR\ät‚SRID°F¯¡)öµòBpJ*`·ÓVï8MÚÒbƒª3œ‹Ø1”Nù€Ú˜-×`E0Å)¹„åÀ*î”3qÓ=Ø·[ˆâ„\$±VåüÑlº{„‹(F¹zô„äÀÊfÛ~úìâÜ$ÅŸ×vxFŒ§PD(¨búÁ_Ê›¬#Ì.èó°š3¨L>=v½S)ÓíÙ¹ÃBIšñçäÜ9û…BJQÁļ‹ÆöMó „óÓNqÊ
5–«ß#õeãäØ­¢ä˜¦<įſŽå ûþþxñðxÿ°<öOh„rz‰HÕ†MJ™JæÙ/¯ûÓZ¾ z­£ZZК¡Ï˜uëMïï>•e¿~¼x¸ëGéS^çŸ{¹%9¸·B%IÇ’;~ñêõá÷ýÕëwW&>‰š‚eqÌIsy
\öt _\ÒáÑo®ïnö·W×7ƒšÎקz^Š6OxiE^kŸ»µÔÝ=Fel±^R…wùÍ¥ER‰—ZÀ¤D¾I=íoa©˜­û,Ê[O$ÅVÅ`0•º¿;î¾ì×Chu±ï&gt;:•·¢hMÇpV[¢
ÙÞõíÖ¤,½5-ˆÍà Ó·¶G§Š}ß
øH½ƒ-xÁà áÎî?&gt;
v•ß©çŸa©Ç·]Ì
b3–ÄÙÇûÿ¾»½¿þxu&lt;o÷ý•±è'¨ey½«=t‚à ψ®xw¿vX*íÐR#—Ÿ£uuà HaŸe*³òŒX† Ÿ ¶•’ÒÆ ‘YùD,áÑW…&å÷fXFȘÈÜ9Þî†ç“J"ë'ÖÞ d‹K¼á    Òþõ§ýÕ¯_n‡{ÊçyJÛþúF"M ‚#e…”±à ÏI­Ñ,xw¼zxÜ?Qmsö4ª‹Zåóë­0!Q&gt;st|FtÑâê°+ÆZFÛ¾r¶D²FË'¾ÚÁ3I=þ±òvc³'ÕJ÷–C~эÂ*òI££Ïý(ôéúpw"s…üÜÃÒ†Ëõq('F&gt;stxFPÉ1ÄL‰ƒN£s?·Q(Y]À$f1ÆLñ'ÓIa­Kg”ÈgŒ&:u‘uu¸ûõ~Ð*ë$íQlÞÇej1j3&lt;#ºÜû§•kXŠmoÈåÛ8F&gt;ut0I„Yg|L°€.K¿¾Ižœ!)*&aÝ8ƒIŠÊ:ãc²FÓ¾x¹èÝOšŒï‡YŸæÃõuÉ(׏Ç/§×Êe€zµ¦öžæ¡À¤ƒñ]3WSNÝòÕ¼ÒW7÷ŸîŸÇýÉ8°¥¾ó½ºBa§Ê+pÓÝØM|‰_'(þ$ˆ¨&¢&gt;—N¸Ð}Y)ï²3£m¢›Ø”Šðt›H$
‘Ù-]è•/Ñ¥² ÓHQ¨ã[à Ñn¯ÿ¸=&lt;O-”À&lt;eP@‡@yb¢áð†ß½¸|ùÃ/?Ÿl¢.•ùErý•k¦v|Ë@ðœ¦êjk*¦oÆÖÍÕŽ/~(¶š¬Ûˆ½ÖÀ姼骿2ÅN    žNðrïuµRÍZ1]ÒŽ¯Dðr/vµÒÍZ³jZTëx¹7»Z™fmØ‘4¢ZÇ˽ÚÕÊ6ëÀõl;¾ze {·«UlÖ‘éÜt|9Ë€—{¹«UjÖ‰Uó¢ZÇ˽ÝÅJ5V«$5„—{½«Usa¥Xµ(ªu¼Üû]­š+ͪ%Q­ãå^ðjÕ\¸7F
½ÉN‹ÉáåÞðjÕ&lt;¸7J­ÔÄd‚ðr¯xµrÍÚ1=ãN‹ÉáåÞñj囵gïML&/÷’W«Ð¬«&æ„—{Ë«UËŠÍ%ZÌ%/÷šW«–›K´˜K^î=/VºåôÍ…UºÓb:A[½èm–—ZÒ+Uó½~ò=4`;#Æ%ÂË-êÕªùúvmUwFŒK„—[Ö«Uó½~:;´®;#Æ%ÂË-ìÕªù^ß«¬FRŒK„—[Ú«Uó½þ­‡¡µÝ1.^nq/V¶9^ÿöÃÐÖꌗ/·¼W«6õ£î•š—/·ÀW«6Yͪ‰A‰ðrK|µjó˜5¬š8Ç#¼Ü"_­Ú<f-«&Îñ/·ÌW«–œa[睳    b[è«U»:¯ÙVzgÅ|‚ä–újÕÆu(Œ­õΊ1È-öÕªyV/å^µÚ;+æÄ°Ñr_¬ZÜôcðUë½³bVAe-øÙ*µ¬Ø¬bŬ‚ðe-ùŪ][b³Š³
Âo´è«6ò½TvhÕwVÌ*¿Ñ²_¬š_õj¡ußY1« üƋ嶮à ۏJÿh;é)uhCrNK§¿ÑŽT¬ÚÙGO©C[’sFTëøö¤be›µeÚ”œ³¢ZÇo´++׬SŸçœÕ:~£}©XÍý¿L­±sâÙ‚o´3«Ð¬'&žx!øF{S±ŠÍ:rbQëðv§b•šuâÄ’(ÖáeíOÙÊM»ö+#æ'IÁ7Ú¡Š•jÖŠS¢X‡o´G«–œæÄÄ$‚à eíRŪ%g811‡ øFûT±j9ÀYNLL!¾ÑNU¬Z
pŽ3‚o´W«–—A¼˜A|£ÝªXµà ¸âÅ‚à eíWŪ¥ Çe/fßhÇ*V-8.ƒx1ƒ øF{V¶ò-x.ƒ1ƒ øF»V±j)Às$ˆÁ7Ú·ŠUKžË AÌ ¾ÑÎU¬Z
ð\    bAðö®bÕR€ç2H3‚o´{«–<—A‚˜A|£ý«Xµà ¹Ä‚à eí`Ū¥ Ïe fßh+V-x.ƒ1ƒ øF»X±j)Às$ˆÁ7ÚDzUh) p$ŠÁ7ÚÉŠUKË QÌ ¾Ñ^V¬Z
\‰bAp¹Ý¬ZµÀ}EÀE1ƒ ¸Ü~V­Z
à ¾*à ¢˜A
G«V-p_pQÌ .·§U«–¸¯¸(f—ÛÕªUKÜW\3‚ËíkÕª¥ î«.ŠÁåv¶jÕR@ÿJÁ¸õŒb
Ax¹½­0´ÐϺFµ$æ„—ÛݪUKý;+51‰ üóÎK˜.8 ‰ºÖDÓKÈN5ù$Ä#!Ùè‰+ffªæý„fÝç’”„BV99å×
“Üâ’—DÍV¯\µËÊkT@ÆÉòaJi¶úæª]ö}o7;n\â–ÒlõÐU»PªË6;o\â#—ÒlõÓU»RÔ]Ô²¬*ã(ÍVg]µË¾&o¦-Y¡8ŽÐluØU;UËéBÜ’*äÍV§]µ+nÕr²B™¡Ù긫v¡Ú÷]ͺëÎOVø¦¦;歹­Öè#Sc÷ç?b50ˆxÕ¨&lt;euºð¼PóG9H‰%./_æ}}õã/®Þ¾¹8Üýºtf×WqÂÝ66–’:¥ÑU𽀝¡@PÝaVûaV« ¶®dœVc‹û0à öòþ;¾Ýÿ~s}&lt;Üß]Ü&gt;a˜0w
¶ÎÓ†°b…;à üËÝáxõÃþadóW záwùåñ¹Áz\œbxF¬î3ûÓÍ~éèC[ÌûÛVMê
&lt;[懱dý²()¤Ô¾ñèç=rB÷lßšªþü.h+¹9,wèÙ•Ÿ—eÃDNž-öÃ`NLb¶Ø[^Ìb3˜3ƒ˜+öŽ‚ØæÄì 拽çÅ¢ 6ƒ917ˆ…bx±$ˆÍ`NÌb±ØGVŒ­óÃ`N,b©Ø'^L    b3˜ˆ}¾ùü+ú¼%XØ)Û¡b”ü%aÔ‚à 5Ÿ@:øüDþøëõÓæ;~¸¥‘j\ô§4ù¼%°¨ÓÀ³Å
kšd.`BSPöe×ߺ$år3_þÀ(’ÖB&›    
Dš_ýòóëï_^¾ÿöäÄX_I×
ß?Ýrz֐ËÖYíÊ! þ4£*•`–ÿÇDY!e¯|ß2 /–gM˜ÅØè
òÒ¤©…“BñŒ‰³šÚa'O$I„ßž@ÛG£ýüõhve‹×Ï™@óšIÕb‹ˆ>­²J[R$!xÎDZmmÃð“©TIž3¡V[×0ü¤*ÕD‚çL¬ÕÖ7?¹J¥‘„à 9lµ

ÃO²R…$!xÎD[mcÃð“­T(Iž3áVÛÔ0ü¤+ÕKiâ­§ZõŒIOüä+•K‚çMÀ-œCkôï]žœ€ÙêÉ5Ís'à šÄšß«Ix3b'‘&â—ß¾}ÿýwË,|øˆûÓòÚE—jˆ#ÅUÞaõ3cÉ“¾~x¸øxxºyÌc¹y<"­²$³¼kñJB`"öá£åÔ®üÌk    ;™L´îïJÇ?•){TV2ª[˜{Z­Q]Ù8&gt;Ï:aó²€OÉ&lt;&gt;!™²èõ:ÑéÒ    »–ËŸ˜cWDš+,»e9´Â½.Øgz¤+ë÷^\µX+Ýò~¦G–héïµ–°O[ÀÛY6ƨöhtaƒ¶`·=²lR?    ;ak¶€·=²<Ï~–µòHao¶`¥w8ïþ¾üƒUÓÅÓïŸçÏãM&¤¬ðQ«Ò”‚*Ÿ5R“¶ý{ž­yÂ$
4¾'ëŠÙ,íÂÝ3¹À$'5RÌfõKOÏPdÿÉ=D2*žë÷ãçg•v:Åç\Ž0)-$›CžÍÒÎNÊ&lt;C‘=jC$›CžÍÒ.ûÅ3ِ‘¬‡üÿ PK       hω°   8     SONS_OF_ANARCHY/BDMV/index.bdmvíÒ=
Â@@á/&lt;ÁÌæwú46±±X˜€eŽâQ&lt;ç0!Á¼ÊdŠðAv÷5s¨Ê³U©äÿìEʺíŸuT6·¦»´Ñ©ë¯ÍýÁC»Ï0~aÑ|™üFäøšÿŒc2»˜öÅîÅxc=Ÿ.¶'›7§ëθÂØ+p'0ßÉà Æ~ºÿ쪰ÁŽáNáÎáF×Ð5t
]C×Ð5t
]C×Ð5tºÁäPK       „k´Cí  b€  %   SONS_OF_ANARCHY/BDMV/MovieObject.bdmvµuœUU†ÏÙgï}¦‡¡;mÄnP[1»;ÀÄnÄìÄNìBB¤C%L,,&gt;`Ö…——³ïï|Ãú²~‡çî³&xØ÷ì5»ì¶íN:wê©¿l¼ôfH”þÙ+Šâ(ªœ7 Šlu.³ä÷¹ú’ß÷ê²4Ϗ¢E‹zDIT]¯œßöÂ¥œtÉ$/ÏéB®gÞÒ\ýZÖ¾ÖÊõWõ×õ×õ7°¾hñ/©ÔßpÞ
\?"P¨¿¨¿¨
ÔGó:{tqQ.KÏׄÜQú_¶øϾõµ¥^ž«ãke0;AîÌ÷ ¾0ß«sÈ›ó}¨oÌ÷kÀÜr`~ õ®Àü€™Òçýÿ¨ýßrOXÃÇPßÖð1d0{AÞ˜Ÿ@}O`~R澐÷aæ§Pï
ÌOkÀ<ò!Àüê}ùY
ËœG@>
˜ŸCýh`~^æñO樟Ì1+}ë²ä{[é‹?5¢åß'£%Ÿ'ÅÕyéçI…Ô—| K–\¿ä÷À©ÎØÿÈKœÜzÆýGθÀzÆÿGÎx^OFϯ†|-ô|ÔaBÏ'þîø2ð½zb þÕJõê{œ´ø#ü;N¹ÇI5¸Ç»!{œõ{á'aîqJà ^¦êÓõéúŒ@}f &gt;+PŸ¨¨¨eø~;‡®3zþ:äáÐó¹Pz&gt;·ßÞ†&lt;Š˜±ÔG3ÎXÿ¼ü}ñäO赌Ô?¥×2
óÈ㈙H}&lt;1¥Ï_AžLL+õ)Ä´Ê:g@žEL'õÙÄtÊ:ç@žGL/õùÄô
óGÈ?3•úb¦Ê½ÿy!1‹¤þ'1‹æ¿Ës³Xê11‹óß{ì §Ä,‘z1Kò¯3.ƒ\AÌR©W³Ta6€Üˆ˜eRoLÌ2…ÙrKb–K½1Ëf;ȈY!õUˆY¡|ŒÖ€¼1+¥Þ‘˜•Ê:׃¼&gt;1ëI½31ë)̍!oJÌ*©oFÌ*åÞ·‚¼
1ëK½1ë+ëÜòÄl õîÄl 0{BÞ…˜
¥¾+1e*Ì= ïEÌFRß›˜”~îù b6–úÄl¬¬óȇ³‰Ô#f…yäcˆÙTêdz©rï'B&gt;™˜Í¤~
1›)Ì3 ŸEÌæRïGÌæʽŸù|b¶úÄl¡¬óbÈ—³¥Ô/#fKeWA¾†˜­¤~-1[)ë¼ò b¶–úMÄl­¬óVÈ·³Ôï fe…yä{9ê÷s&gt;yiÖ½?ùbŠ—Ə3VÖ9òSÄÿŒŸ&¦âŸñó_$¦øgü1ÿŒ_…ü:1Å?ã7ˆiæÈoSü3~‡˜ŠÆ°'@LñÏøCb*þÞLü91Å?ã1ÄTü3ùKbŠƉY¤¬s
äiÄÌùçtbjþ9eò7ÄÌùç·Ä,Q˜ø5ø=1sþù15ÿ\ ùWbæüó7b–)ëüòßÄÌùç?Ä,ÏÏ41䄘âŸÆSñOS¹„˜âŸ¦”˜ŠšJÈUÄÿ4õ‰YOYgcÈM‰)þiš³JYg+Èmˆ)þiÚ³¾²ÎU ¯FLñO³:1ÿ4!¯CLñO³.1ÿ4!oHLñO³1ÿ4›AÞ‚˜âŸfKb*þiº@Þ–˜âŸf;b*þiºCÞ‘˜âŸf'b*þiv…Ü‹˜âŸfwb6SÖ¹7ä}‰)þiö#fseaB&gt;˜˜âŸ¦1ÿ4‡A&gt;‚˜âŸæHb¶T˜ÇB&gt;ž˜âŸæb*þiN|1Å?ÍéÄTüÓôƒ|61Å?Í9ÄTüÓ\ ùB`~aõ‹€ùîŸæ2ÈWSüÓ\ILÅ?͵¯#¦ø§¹ž˜Šš› ßLLñOs1ÿ4w@¾‹˜âŸænb*ûŸæ>ÈSüÓ<HL§0…ü81Å?ÍÄTüÓ<
ùYbŠšçˆ©ø§y    ò+Äÿ4È©ìš7 ¿ILñOó1‹æ;GSüÓ¼KLÅ?͇?&¦ø§ù„˜¥
Þ»4c‰)þiÆSÙÿ4!O"¦ø§™LLÍ?§CžIÌœÎ"f…²Îo!Ï%fÎ?ç³RYç"fÎ?&¦²ÿi~ƒüa1sþ¹˜šþy1Å?“ˆ˜Š&²'¦øg’SñϤr91Å?“
b*þ™Ô‡Ü˜âŸI#b6R˜Í · ¦øgÒ’˜Š&m!·'¦øgҁ˜Š&«C^“˜âŸÉZÄlª0ׅ܉˜âŸÉúÄTü3Ùò&ÄÿL6%¦²ÿ™l    ykbŠ&Û³…ÂÜr7bŠ&;SÙÿLv‚¼31Å?“]ˆÙJaîyObŠ&{SñÏd?Ƚ‰)þ™@LÅ?“>ûó{¨
ÌïuÿLŽ„|41Å?“cˆ+Ì ŸDLñÏädb*þ™œùLbŠ&g3Q˜ç@>˜âŸÉùÄTö?“‹ _BLñÏäRb*þ™\    ùjbŠ&×Ó+Ìë!ßHLñÏd1ÿLn|e1Å?“Û‰©øgÏÿ$Cˆ)þ™ÜKLÅ?“a!?LLñÏäb*ï¿'O@~’˜âŸÉSÄTü3yòÄÿL^$¦âŸÉ0ȯSü3y˜Š&oAILñÏämb*þ™À³µÉûÄÿL> ¦âŸ    <Û™|FLñÏäsb*þ™Œƒ<˜âŸÉ—ÄTÞOà Ù¶d*1sþ9˜ÊûïÉ,È_3çŸßSóOÌß3çŸß³¡rï?Cþ…˜9ÿü•˜ÊþgÏÏ'3石q~æRÏeCLñO›SñOÏÿÛbbŠÚb*þi+ ×#¦ø§­"¦âŸ¶ä&Äÿ´M‰©ìÚ–[SüÓ¶!¦²ÿi;@^•˜âŸv5b*þiׂ¼61Å?í:ÄTö?íú7 ¦ø§Ý˜ŠÚM!oNLñO»1ÿ´Û@î
Løw½Ý˜?èþiw€Üƒ˜âŸvGb*þiw¼e1Å?m/b…¹ä}ˆ)þi÷%¦âŸö ÈaSüÓLLÅ?í¡'¦ø§=‚˜ÊûïöÈÇSüÓOLÅ?íɐO%¦ø§=˜ŠÚ³ ÷'¦ø§=›˜Êûïö|Ȉ)þi/$¦âŸöRÈ—SüÓ^ALÅ?í5aSüÓ^GLÅ?í ȃ‰)þio&¦âŸövÈwSüÓÞELÅ?í½ï'¦ø§}€˜ÊûïöȏSüÓ>NLåýwûägˆ)þiŸ%¦âŸöEÈ/SüÓ¾BLeÿÓÂóÿv81Å?í›ÄTö?-<ÿoGSüÓŽ&¦âŸÎ ُˆ)þi?&¦²ÿiá”ý‚˜âŸv,1•ýOû%䯈)þi'SóÏig3çŸ3‰©ùç7ç3çŸs‰©ù'ìMÙ‰™óÏŸˆ©<ÿi…ü;1sþùa1•ýOû7䉙óÏEÄTö?]ÙSüÓyb*ï¿»ÈeÄÿtåÄTö?]äÄÿt
‰©ø§k
¹91Å?]b¶Qî½
ävÀ„³$®=0ÔýÓ­y
bŠº5‰©ø§[aòzÄÿtˆ©ìº
!oLLñO·    1ÿt[@ÞŠ˜âŸnkb*þ鶅¼=1Å?]7b*þéà ü¯ëILñO·31ÿtpþ×íALñO·'1ÿtpþ×íOLñO×›˜Š:8ÿë!¦ø§ëKLåùOaçÝQÄÿtGSyÿÝÁù_w"1Å?ÝIÄTüӝùbŠº3‰©<ÿéΆ|.1Å?ÝyÄTüÓ]ùbbŠºKˆ©ìº+ _ELñOw51•ýOwäeˆ)þén$¦òü§»ò­Äÿt·SñOwä{ˆ)þé†SÙÿt@~ˆ˜âŸîab6PîýqÈC‰)þéž$¦²ÿéž…ü<1Å?ÝÄTüÓ½ùUbŠº×ˆ©ø§{òbŠº‘Äl¢0GC~˜âŸî}b*Ï:˜á>%¦ø§ûŒ˜Êþ§ey<1Å?Ýb*þé&AžBLñO7•˜š΄<›˜9ÿüš˜šÂp7Ÿ˜9ÿüŽ˜Êþ§û    òbæüób¶V˜@þ“˜9ÿü‹˜š.Zž}LX¿7ÀüI?ï=ä"bŠúbb*þéË!WSüÓ×#¦âŸ¾!äÆÄÿôMˆ©<ÿé[@nELñOßš˜ÊóŸ¾=äUˆ)þéW%¦òþ»‡ù?¾#1Å?ýÚÄTžÿô0ÿÇw&¦ø§ß€˜Šz˜ÿã7#¦ø§ßœ˜Êûïæÿø.Äÿô]‰©ìún»SüÓ÷ ¦âŸ~gÈ»SüÓïFLÅ?ýž÷&¦ø§ß‡˜Êþ§ï
ù@bŠúƒˆ©ø§ïù0bŠúÉ©ø§?ò±ÄÿôÇSñOäSˆ)þéO%¦âŸþLÈýˆ)þéûSñOäˆ)þéaSÙÿô—@¾Œ˜âŸþrb*ûŸæÿøk‰)þéaSÙÿô7B¾‰˜âŸ~01ÿô·A¾ƒ˜âŸþNb*þé‡@¾˜âŸþ~b*þé†ü(1Å?ýcÄTö?ý“Ÿ&¦ø§†˜Êþ§òKÄÿô/SyÿÝ¿ù
bŠúáÄTÞ÷#!¿CLñO?Š˜Šz˜eç?$¦ø§ÿˆ˜Šz˜¥æÇSüÓALeÿÓÃ.?‘˜âŸþ+b*þé§BžLxfÆÏ æÏ5ðϯ!KÌœÎ!¦rþÈÃy(ÿ1sþù#15ÿüòoÄÌùçïÄTö?ý_ÿ!fÎ?ÿ%¦²ÿ™È–˜âŸ©#¦²ÿ™â,ÐRbŠ¦eÄTü3­a¹>1Å?ÓÄLfÈ͈)þ™6'¦²ÿ™¶†Ü–˜âŸi;b*ûŸéªW'¦øgº1ÿL׆¼.1Å?Óõˆ©œO7€¼1Å?Ӎ‰©øgº9ä-‰)þ™nELeþRÚòvÄÿL·'¦âŸiÈ;Sü3íILÅ?ÓÝ ïNLñÏtb*þ™îy?bŠ¦ûSyþ3=rbŠ¦‡SÙÿL‡|$1Å?Ó£ˆ©øgzäˆ)þ™žHLeÿ3=òéÄÿLÏ ¦òügÚò9ÄÿLÏ%¦âŸé ÈSü3½˜˜Š¦—C¾’˜âŸéUÄTü3ùzbŠ¦7SñÏt0ä[ˆ)þ™ÞJLeÿ3½òÝÄÿLï!¦²ÿ™ÞùAbŠ¦Syþ3}òÄÿL‡Syÿ=}òsÄÿLŸ'¦âŸéː‡Sü3}•˜Š¦Ã!¿L˜Ó’Ž æÝ?ÓQß%¦øgú1ãŒy§¿ð\S™»^¨WdÏM­¬\_/P¯
Ôëaø
×7\ß(Po¨7    ð›êÍõæz‹Àë¶\ß*p}ëÀõmõ¶N»êGžÚWêíW¨Ÿvr®Þ!÷çs¿¦Eæyà ™Y¼d^ÿÜÅõÊ<3Laï>½{œy{÷<ó:†×š ¯…s¢ãå3”—­géû.="ÑÏ€³»Ëf‚r_ðìN„Ïîà \i|v‡çJˬÞÊùª?NËg@/Ÿ7=?p}œqýÄ¥×/ÿù
&{u墬ÙÓªÿmY    ³§q&5Ï­žavž¬³>çrs«—½.Üã<x­%×·Éè-œÝðì.γƳ»“óô6ÉèÕ”{»¯·×OÍs½Ë¸~Zžë}ÆõÓó\Ÿf\?ƒ>ÖEÙs´Wà ”dpfåù+͸~6½nE`îö"øXW¬ð5›9{Q¸¾çt¯ð5»üç…ƒïY_ïpv7‚ýúh*×Ì8ƒ    gw#دr=À4L8»eÁ~=ή®a˜IÎîF°_¯Ãõ Óf0áìnûõqw®a˜.ƒ    gwq^Ü—ë¦Ï`ÂÙÝöëãs¸`¦L8»eÁ~}&lt;˜ëfQs¥Ùý8s…™þÙÌâ&œÝ`¿gDV×Ì’&œÝ`¿&gt;žÉõ ³4ƒ    gw#دÿáz€Y–Á„³»ì×›&\0Ë3˜pv7‚ýz³&gt;×ÌŠ&þ\د7=¹`Vf0ñç²À~½9‚ëf½&œÝÀmpÎWu=À¬Ê`NÎþ&gt;lnãúÊŽeEî›s¶1ÿa?ÄŸßðk-ü04»½w{oÆŒ~^CE{éAD¿h÷-®Û¾Å0»gÙýúóûqYvßâòì¾ÅUyÖP\`ßL÷
öîã5kÑ7˜Ý¯èÛꁾuÌ·†û–Ôqßà ìn¼]-úÏîÄ]}ëè[·<kˆì›­ã¾áìþƒjÑ7˜Ý÷ôí€@ßú„אô+°o®ŽûÏî/›§_Hß`ï&gt;&gt;=з3}ëŸg
eöÍ×qß`vg|C-úgwぁ¾]èÛ <kH
ì[ZÇ}Ã<^‹¾…f÷c
ômhž5ØûVTÇ}ÿ_6C¿¾Á³ûñˆ@ßFú6:Ï\}+®ã¾ÁÏ֢o0»3žèÛä@ߦçYƒ/°o%uÜ78»e/¬Eßà ٝø·@ß~ôí¯<kHì[iÝöm…Ùý
Ù=¦^vßLUvßL£<khS`ßÊê¸oðìþ²yú…ô
~v—Y+зŽ¾­—g
mì[y÷
fwšîµèeœÝ5ÛaúÖ-зó¬¡]}«¨ã¾Á³;¦ï—g÷cúúvXž5´/°o•uÜ7˜Ý³l†~!}ƒ÷L¿@ßúaúv^ž5t(°oõê¸oð³»Ìà Zô
öÿ͍¾
ôí–&lt;k()°oUuÜ78»kžªEßà ÙóD oC}{&ÏŠjÒ7üõ?PK       µ     V   š   (   SONS_OF_ANARCHY/BDMV/PLAYLIST/00001.mplsó
ð    6020```°â6Ü€‘Ávÿßÿ@3x 1#ˆc †¾F!Á .ûÿì>p}L@,aQœŒ‚+S"„! T RÔýÿ?H  PK       çÙ»§i   ¸   (   SONS_OF_ANARCHY/BDMV/PLAYLIST/00014.mplsó
ð    6020```°âi¸#ƒéþ¿ÿ€fˆ b C€¡‰¯QH0ˆËþÿaŸþT½z@…Œ.'£€ „ÅÊ”æC¹¬‰©yé@†Øl iÿÿƒ¥@<>æé PK       0ÿëÃi   ¸   (   SONS_OF_ANARCHY/BDMV/PLAYLIST/00009.mplsó
ð    6020```°âi¸#ƒûßÿ@3D 1PŒ!ÀÀÀÀÐÔ×($ÄeÿÿƒAp~Š^= BF—“Q@ÂbeJó¡\ÖÆÄÔ¼t CŽ    l6дÿÿÁR ž`q„a PK       ùBW   š   (   SONS_OF_ANARCHY/BDMV/PLAYLIST/00002.mplsó
ð    6020```°â6Ü€‘Ávÿßÿ@3x 1#ˆc```lákâ²ÿÿÁÀÁî×ÇÄr…0ÀÉ( a±2%B@ %@Ýÿÿƒ PK       ³5N  Ú  (   SONS_OF_ANARCHY/BDMV/PLAYLIST/00888.mplsíÌÇVÂ@€á‹‚Ý Ø{e,ˆŠ½¢`¯¨¼‹åƒ¹‹    ž£þ÷.îädN¾Ì?›ÏLÌIŠØ9ù{Å'’z·œ´ïµCîVö`Œ‰'²±bÁeñ;16îFÅ;ù^_(üõeEJ‚¥-hAZЂ´ -hAZЂ´ -hAZЂ´ …ÿSëMÊ•÷¶ãT~ùÜç·ª j¨² ZÈÕA¨j€¡&(5C!(µ@­PeÔu@PÔ
ÙPêz¡(ÔaõCÐ 4
C#Ð(4CÐ$4MC3Ð,4ahŠAPJ@‹Ð´­@IhJAkÐ:´¥¡MhÚ†v ]hÚ‡ Cè:†2PÊA'P:…Î T„Ρ躂®¡e躃î¡aèz‚JÐ3ô½þèPK       ÚÚ!]e   ê   (   SONS_OF_ANARCHY/BDMV/PLAYLIST/00003.mplsó
ð    6020```°â¸#ƒéþ¿ÿ€fèb&ÇÀÀÀÜÀ×($¤„ýÿžó«QôÊ1€dà €“Q@ÂbeJdÀ0¤›çÚ’L ©`+Úÿ¢—fAx PK       ïfŒˆe   ê   (   SONS_OF_ANARCHY/BDMV/PLAYLIST/00004.mplsó
ð    6020```°â¸#ƒéþ¿ÿ€fèb&ÇÀÀÀÜÈ×($¤„ýÿžó«QôÊ1€dà €“Q@ÂbeJdÀ0¤›çÚ’L ©`+Úÿ¢—fAx PK       Õ;âe   ê   (   SONS_OF_ANARCHY/BDMV/PLAYLIST/00005.mplsó
ð    6020```°â¸#ƒéþ¿ÿ€fèb&ÇÀÀÀÜØ×($¤„ýÿžó«QôÊ1€dà €“Q@ÂbeJdÀ0¤›çÚ’L ©`+Úÿ¢—fAx PK       û“9we   ê   (   SONS_OF_ANARCHY/BDMV/PLAYLIST/00006.mplsó
ð    6020```°â¸#ƒíþ¿ÿ€fèb&ÇÀÀÐÐÔ×($¤„ýÿžó«QôÊ1€dà €“Q@ÂbeJdÀ0¤›çÚ’L ©`+Úÿ¢—fAx PK       ôrú%e   ê   (   SONS_OF_ANARCHY/BDMV/PLAYLIST/00007.mplsó
ð    6020```°â¸#ƒíþ¿ÿ€fèb&ÇÀÀÐÐÌ×($¤„ýÿžó«QôÊ1€dà €“Q@ÂbeJdÀ0¤›çÚ’L ©`+Úÿ¢—fAx PK       #üŠ„Ä   ’  (   SONS_OF_ANARCHY/BDMV/PLAYLIST/00031.mplsó
ð    6020```°âk¸#daäw R Ì0ˆAbMÌ|B‚A\öÿ?ØvxNGÑ›aTÈÄçr2
BX¬Ò‰`&gt;”ËÀÚ–˜š—ä3Bù†Å‰œŒB0ù    @i z!˜ü 4ˆÏ㧁LdØÁÀveÐ5ÿÿƒ¥@¼Zá@$Þ/ÇZ±ÿn‚ÇÄ{ã-¯æaïöߏ9Éω·Ó¿ÁcI»à ±Æ5 ɱ±´Ö#ñvÈ΂ð PK       
»‚Å   ’  (   SONS_OF_ANARCHY/BDMV/PLAYLIST/00032.mplsó
ð    6020```°âk¸#daäw R Ì0ˆAbMÌ}B‚A\öÿ?Ø^ñ_@Ñ›aTÈÄçr2
BX¬Ò‰`&gt;”ËÀÚ–˜š—ä3Bù†Å‰œŒB0ù    @i z!˜ü 4ˆÏ㧁LdØÁÀveÐ5ÿÿƒ¥À.e,Gð
Cxx76NEð˜äÖ?@âMâAâýÜwÁcníAðX´m²x—[& x¬3¹Ì&lt;¶ø…H¼—/Ax PK       :œË   ¢  (   SONS_OF_ANARCHY/BDMV/PLAYLIST/00033.mplsó
ð    6020```°âg¸#daäw R Ì°ˆAbM,|B‚A\öÿ?عϢè­*df†s9!,VéD0Êe`mKLÍKaò¡üFÃâ‚D Ÿ    ÎaËÁÔO rú…`ê' •ƒø0õÒŠ@60ì`à »èºÿÿÁR žë,9$ÞW±õïg€‚ÇTó= ‰÷²ªÁcN“Í@â]wÁc¹ÓùÁc3WEâ-º;Ácçb½ á PK       À¥vèÆ   ’  (   SONS_OF_ANARCHY/BDMV/PLAYLIST/00034.mplsó
ð    6020```°âk¸#daäw R Ì0ˆAbM,}B‚A\öÿ?Ø¥Wq£èÍ*db†s9!,VéD0Êe`mKLÍKaò¡üFÃâ‚DNF!˜ü 4P½L~PÄg‚ñÓŠ@&2ì`à »
èšÿÿÁR ÞÍU†c¸&‚Ǥ8%‰·u³‚Çl°E‰Wñìï!G2‚ÇÒd€à ±Ê˜°"ñªÂÎ"xlŽ‹™<vé:> PK       Dd›²Æ   ’  (   SONS_OF_ANARCHY/BDMV/PLAYLIST/00035.mplsó
ð    6020```°âk¸#daäw R Ì0ˆAbM
|B‚A\öÿ?Ø®ŸòDÑ›aTÈÄçr2
BX¬Ò‰`&gt;”ËÀÚ–˜š—ä3Bù†Å‰œŒB0ù    @i z!˜ü 4ˆÏ㧁LdØÁÀveÐ5ÿÿƒ¥€&lt;FžúõH¼Üï‘x»sö#xL)óe&lt;f“\=$Þ™·K&lt;ƒH¼¹šÞ«“?ïÃÅT­9{ïú&lt; PK       DÁÛae   ê   (   SONS_OF_ANARCHY/BDMV/PLAYLIST/00010.mplsó
ð    6020```°â¸#dÿûßH0C38F¦¾F!Á %ìÿ0ðÝïBÑ+Ç ÖœŒ‚+S"†     Ý|Ïî‘dHÄ…ÿüÿaB Y PK       ·âed   ê   (   SONS_OF_ANARCHY/BDMV/PLAYLIST/00008.mplsó
ð    6020```°â¸#dÿûßH0C38Ff¾F!Á %ìÿ0ðœ_¢WŽ¬8!,V¦D@ºy®ý'ɐ
&ˆÿÿøÑË„@³ < PK       ¥tÔ÷  ˜q  (   SONS_OF_ANARCHY/BDMV/PLAYLIST/00012.mplsíÝU”e ÆáùÐ1lÅ@Tlø³‚v±º
vÀªˆ‰ÝØØÝÝ…ØÝÝØÝŠ¹î.å¹ñÚ‹wΙsæ9óÍïþ½š†ÆƒjõµZUUý«ª©ú«cUªª÷˜ºæ-h½‡Ž«ªÒ£å¡±V«õé×P?xPë‘öͪî]ÇòmË©Rþe‡Ò©óħº.Mmþ›Uݨ¦a#†·{õêÛV¬›XìVÚ¥˜bŠ)¦˜bŠ)¦˜bŠ)¦˜bŠ)¦˜bŠ)¦˜bŠ)¦˜bŠ)¦˜bŠ)¦˜bŠ)¦˜bŠ)¦˜bŠ)¦˜bŠ)¦˜bŠ)¦˜bŠ)¦˜bŠ)¦˜bŠ)¦˜bŠ)¦˜bŠ)¦˜bŠ)¦˜bŠ)¦˜bŠ)¦˜bŠ)¦˜bŠ)¦˜bŠÿÓbÕitéÙúÛ‚ÖZssÛ«Vu2þÞµC“¡ÉQšµGS¢h*45šM‹:¢éP'ÔMf@3¢™ÐÌh4+š
ÍŽº 9Ðœh.47êŠæAÝмh>4?êŽ@¢…ÐÂh´(Zõ@=Q
õBõhqÔeõAK %Q_ÔõGK¡¥Ñ2hY´€–G+ ÑJhe´
Z­†VGk 5Ñ@Ô€ÖBk£F´Z
BƒÑzh}´Úm„6F› MÑfhs4
EMh´%Ú

C[£áhe´-Úmv@;¢h'´3ÚíŠvC»£=Оh/´7Úaí‹öCû£Ðh$:Ba£CСè0t8:‰ŽBG£cбè8t<:ˆNB'£SÐht*:
ŽÎ@g¢³ÐÙèt.:.@¢‹ÐÅèt)º]Ž®@W¢«ÐÕèt-º]n@7¢›ÐÍèt+º
ÝŽÆ ;Нè.t7ºaÝ‹îCcÑýhz =ˆB£GУè1ô8z=‰žBO£gгè9ô<z½ˆ^B/£WЫè5ô:z½‰ÞBo£wлè=4½>@¢ÐÇèô)ú}Ž¾@_¢¯Ð×èeô-ú}~@?¢ŸÐÏhúýŠ~C¿£?П¨yRÖ`aÿö_aÿö_aÿö_aÿö_aÿö_aÿö_aÿö_aÿö_aÿö_aÿö_aÿö_aÿö_aÿö_aÿö_aÿö_aÿö_aÿö_aÿö_aÿö_aÿö_aÿö_aÿö_™dÿýPK       J
h   D  '   SONS_OF_ANARCHY/BDMV/CLIPINF/00001.clpiópñ
3020```¸Äße€Øl Š3‚Yѽ
ì    
ä<€ÎǧBŒìbFˆËÙÿÿ`à `÷²”`2@9AQ¦D¬ú@
X€¤žˆyÀÚXìÿE  PK       R"ŠÓ   ¸  '   SONS_OF_ANARCHY/BDMV/CLIPINF/00014.clpiópñ
3020```¸ÄßM€x&Ø g³¢{eƒ04kð :Ÿ
1°‹ .gÿÿƒO*e“abeJ4ÀÔ,È Ú˜˜š—ŽÅÜ FFA ŸˆeÀÆ1 Ř€Vé10!ÃÃ¥úÿXÖ±ëÆ    gñ©Gí³¹cœ”b"—Ámr®6Ý´nb‹™Þ‚f÷6´™÷”´z¸ÔâÐ÷ù–Ål¼VÊ¢ÊQ—U"¼þ›nÔ^ïiè“r  PK       )á#T  ô  '   SONS_OF_ANARCHY/BDMV/CLIPINF/00015.clpiópñ
3020```¸ÄßM€ø&Ø g³¢{e˜È5x O…ØÅŒ—³ÿÿÁ 8?Ȳ‚É01Š2%`jdmLLÍKÇbî FFAy ŸˆuÀÆ1 Ř€Ì…ÌÌŒÑ.,
ÌL‚þl,ÌlGåÿ1°¬c\(ÇôRqe¡â#ùF“L
Âœ?_sY4§Ò5èèv7¦·rn›…N¹'[h[G»X®c°,žYd¥|@ØëòË÷ÞM‚þ&gt;F†Z&gt;}'•Ûû9-,÷ûtJÆÑ›"‡`¶£ŽÌÒ§7ë/¼o¹^¨ß^[ØБäx PK       C…~h   D  '   SONS_OF_ANARCHY/BDMV/CLIPINF/00038.clpiópñ
3020```¸Äße€Øl Š3‚Yѽ
aÈ5x O…ØÅŒ—³ÿÿÁÀÁîd)Ád€r‚¢L‰Xõ+€2° !H=ó€µ10°øÿŠ PK       ¥¶˜6*     '   SONS_OF_ANARCHY/BDMV/CLIPINF/00045.clpiópñ
3020```xÃÀÀÈÄ:@ü‡ Š3iF†èÞVû†r
@çã–gd,êm60001õ5
    ‰ˆ10‚%À4ûÿÒR@–L('(*h€ÕÄ3 ‚,
r@>»€µ1 Řô700`f`´ëg`B&ÞëÌ,Lö,aX˜##X4÷6a6–&lt;ý,Šyúe”Î%t«èõk«ì|®6푦úi~1MK»~­™9³´Î3ԍ&lt;·KÏù—¾ïu…ûNÅ7ºÊ&gt;‹„TÖ\,Vãe|¥žk°Scad¤æñÆ&gt;­ßë*u2ï¾Ó=Áý@_Ãv¿BGž…bQo‡’ßÚXå=÷9Teù»A PK       Ê+ø½w   P  '   SONS_OF_ANARCHY/BDMV/CLIPINF/00070.clpiópñ
3020```¸Äße€Ø‡l Š3Yѽ

ä<€ÎǧBŒD12€iöÿ?x®ýa²”`2@9AQ¦D¬úu@
X8@~çb°6 ƒ3÷ÿ,šó¸ç€4  PK       Øiäw   P  '   SONS_OF_ANARCHY/BDMV/CLIPINF/00072.clpiópñ
3020```¸Äße€Ø‡l Š3Yѽ
\aÈ5x O…#ˆbd Óìÿ0ð\ûd)Ád€r‚¢L‰Xõë€2°0p0€üÎaÄ"`m@1afŽµöÿX$çq¬i  PK       Süšv   P  '   SONS_OF_ANARCHY/BDMV/CLIPINF/00073.clpiópñ
3020```¸Äße€Ø‡l Š3Yѽ
\È5x O…#ˆbd Óìÿ0ð\ûd)Ád€r‚¢L‰Xõë€2°0p0€üÎaÄ"`m@1af¶\ý,šóØrA PK       ¨pâ…w   P  '   SONS_OF_ANARCHY/BDMV/CLIPINF/00115.clpiópñ
3020```¸Äße€Ø‡l Š3Yѽ
‚
X8@~çb°6 ƒ3çdû,–ó8'ƒ4  PK       ¨pâ…w   P  '   SONS_OF_ANARCHY/BDMV/CLIPINF/00116.clpiópñ
3020```¸Äße€Ø‡l Š3Yѽ
‚
X8@~çb°6 ƒ3çdû,–ó8'ƒ4  PK       Ò
@Dƒ&gt;  HB  '   SONS_OF_ANARCHY/BDMV/CLIPINF/00146.clpiÄ×wTOØ8ú™Az/¢‘.`%Ùͦg³Q¢¢ˆ¥Š"Š((ÒÄŠeˆl¨    *(*X@EøÚ»(¨ X¹9ï=÷ŸûþÎý÷î9{>{vv³ÏÎ<™gVÈ•FÐè4  W½a n€Ãÿ{«W·Áÿ9šY"G
åà ÿïÍV.T‡ÿÿu…øŸˆ!0ú¿#×Ö<+ªPUþ?-šÀÈØ|\,íßlÌ×Æ.HYø¿ÎCs…÷ÒÔØÿ÷y`^ö¸˜@ó²ÿÃåÀ™—Å¥ÅþÂÆŽ©ƒFÆ@C×W§X}Â@ý*Iÿ. êv€Îy å£ d¤„Æ‚Q˜@Q@C®¡¾Óh(G
ñR ‰i‚ÑMf@S®    4¡aÐRj­™kÀ¹C,ÚØ í‘tÔꌏa:Jm S4
èa:@O#Výt] _tÈuÕÇ80Têñ`¤ÖȤ cúÀ¨r10‘e ã¯FÀDi LèofL뫁™Ò˜¹µs¥0— ¹°ð‰–rc`ñXaÆÀjâA0VÝ…V_†µZk׏ÀZn
¬[À8¥)o{eŒÇÌÀøƒiÀFilǵ ;ÌØU7 ;¥°xì•–`©Þå–ÀÁhp VÀaÇ0³Ž´…`¢|,p,]œÔOr6œ0kà &lt;ó
pVŽ®.g+6¸5Í®òñÀ87¥
˜”PÜå6ÀƒƒI˜-ðè(r[à e¼x(í€WÔLà %·a“¿ï^J{@c®40x¯‰4ù@×z ¼å€þÜЕÀ×cø€‰À7¡øÊcÌ^ÀÀœ€þ&à ¯Ž,ÀAÔÏø6˜˜3t|˜JX½a® xÂ#Ü@Hå-"w,CÀ’»¶*`«ÅP#À°I ké¸|à xÿ¸ÒpÂ8€À<q£rOÀÕ<à xqOéøÁ€/Ÿøýu@ œ„.=@(§a³)i@lþˆ7Çù‰Üeöo€DIadº: t
óÔ,{@)}ÁÜL~`jÛ0ó¡V·ÀT%„5ì ¡L£ƒ0¹?/+ Ó0!®aáê7¤aáÊ eá "äL0]‘jgøV€(fìa¦c Ú¹
L—aèw0ƒÙÁz Z掳ľŒa³1˜ëÝbäl0/·
ÌÁØ`¾Ù‹a`! sâ&lt;ýÁ\9âZ‹À&lt;%MÍaóa,ª^È9 Á×a,P !7,ĸ iœ,Rò@rE)ˆÇx Åd2HPòÁbï     ðA*1$) õ¥º
@šË1"‚´K¿@*t¯}`‰R–é÷ƒ¥˜dîဥJ    XÒ•$ÈJJr¬ð1Ë0)X©O™j³rÁr@ì§AF&dÉe gÎ~°›äºSÀ*0(:õÀ*l*XmwäÈCÁš¢BAži%ca U*P€0°Ö9¬ÓÀ:í`Ú‚‰F`<T¿ùê‘(IùX(TçþZy$(Rÿ×*#A±þ~P€E’õ,°^="¥ì³`½r:(}wé lÂbP$ŸÊèbå°I7”¨Gh“ä6(•GƒÍƒ‘ T
¶n e`Øš’Ê”³@¹ã4°Q9e”÷UƒMj·Ñ-Áf,l;M€­ T2'€­ØP™–
*°X°ÓŠ
¶«Gp×9&Ø®œve
€`¨ò˜vbóÀ]u›z$÷ÌÛ
vË€½¯4Ànå°Ï}5Øâ@u^aØ#ûMò…à #ìƒ&[@5Xþ¬ûÕšöËãÁ¡“à €2ÑôaA8¸ajä‰à èq18„%‚cìsà °&lt;    Ô&t#X¨ó¾Ž‚dP÷x8†%ƒzûpLžê#:°œè¿    ê°Åà ¤o'8.O§Vvz,œö7'ÀpúÇqpRm£†8©LG¯€Ó 
œ°œÆ–‚³‰Î A™Î½þA:8ﵜ‘g€­Fà Œ24™6€s`¸Xzœ“/—ü>ƒóòLpy¡¸€e¥ 4©3J¥-Õ6똀‹Ê,ÐÜà —A¸êú\ÆV€«KF¥rh1*°´Ä6ƒf,e´v¾aÍòlpÝ渪μe—µÁUlh3b€kòpó@%h9à –ChUgà mnhUæ‚v{mp].aíÏGƒeJ9¸Ã¬am˜Üin*Wƒ{ìóà ¶|
èÔÏaXèªeÊ<ð€¹ÜQ惇à ®ÚGü2pO¾t{_÷±µà ñx?Ð    ց8t©íº°Ð»\(À“à 7à ¡:cŸ¬k°õà ™©
<’‚g26x¬ÎÜf§A¼¼|_z”Åà Çaü§ÎÜ×êþý+oh=à ‰¼¼=¾<¥à ƒÏÀð>Ñ<“o Àsyøt¼PÛg;^‚ ¯d;x¥Ü>e_ o°Í ?y*x6ƒËFðV¹4/aïå[ÁWNøÊÁ·f
ðQ^¾ « ƒï¦‚OÊ
ðÝvø¶ï³­A¿|;øÑ“ú•ÛÁ°õðE½šù‰ç€¯jùþ_å;À¯óv`ìØ,0$ßþe¨Ww»À?ŸPðÛ
F2?ÊÝhdae„ÈüT‹l£Á/lDµÀoù¨a5~+÷B¹çÁ_ù&gt;¨é2 F@5Ôz¦#X5c-ƒ@¾j§}U¯÷COˆ°P·dDÊPÏå'¥&lt;õÇ͇j
B&ÃÑòhH»5ÕÇA-ì4RdÁ1ÊÃÐø7ejƒÃÐÄù'ÔQ¦M“ .8ÍŒ¸PO~š_ POyZèECpZN=
ӂ S
åµp¬·&4Âj¡µg4upœã\h¬¬ƒã­ÄÐD~ÚÚASµ¶c'B3Pm•õÐ\­½Ñgh.?ík/Aå    è`-±“ÐᬠZÉOBGÃWp,8+꡵ü4tvÛÇ)e ËŠÍp<Ö ]!m°F覫mÕº›µ@;pº+÷@{åYè|:€sÐ3Ó:(ÏA/}8Q~zýxÕÒtz vÒ« ³ü¤e3¡³²    Ò™ÐUyú¼    †nà "ôµZ ݱKÐOà 'K¡»A½¢»oOAOµ£ß@O¹¤—ÃÉ@    Ý6Âɘ
.áBš¼uBš²ktCºü
‰º}°+eª}ÁUÈj1~Ø5ˆÁ[¡l¸\eúc-c` Ö
‰€vÈ­«·2•×!÷]®CþäË0H~ò“ïÂ`eelºC°6(Ôž
YØM(ü>a²•7¡ØñÄÀ-(ŽÎ„¸ò6$½r!Ú¡´Š„„¼Rž•+ï€2ò°8Ũ
òÁ8åéX(ÀîÀЀQP ¼C{2 Pí43[(ÂîÁiGƒ¡X~F8̃bå}‘
Iì>ŒÒŽƒ¤¼F…ÕC©²N??R Î@šP†=€3ãìà ð FaåÁ)ʇp–þy8Uíì    Š=‚³÷:Ài eα_ÃåalÃS®|çj9ÀHõl3oí Œ”÷ÀùtF){á‚ê_p:Öã<Upö\˜bg‚ÿà "c£åO`ü|'8{,‹álì)L\õÎV&gt;…IÚg`ŒòLúc±g0Åâ7Œ•?‡)²8¼€‹+YpžüL5œçË_ÂÔá—0¼„i6¦0{Ó¢vÃ…ò×piî¸{
ÓµvÃxì
Lÿ`    äoà 2ƒ›0Aù.çÁ$ìÌ&lt;4a&)ßÁåvc`²ò=\þƒcà 
õ8.áÊ]4¸DþfeÖÀ4yÌþÙÓÁ'˜ã3”Ÿaî½h¸ûå.z0ë‡
ûp¹ÚÕA®0ÀՏØp6 ó˜~p…üÌË+‚Ùà +\ët
®R~ƒë†ÆÀð
Ra®|®?âå`ÚM‡
0‹4Œà jl›Í‡«åßaqXÌ?`É!Ì“ÿ€¥£-`¾rnˆ&áZù0,óñ…ëÀOXÖÜaä?á&f,Pþ‚›½°ü†[üe°Hþe–£dX¤üË¥}°û·i¦Áù_¸mŽ;Ü þÁJËX¦;¾Pp#;Ç5¨À]‡ráfõGÙnßÍp„°Jæ·âîñ=·ªÜÓWËÕî›ñVÀQpßé½p›Úýö¹p›Jî·«=8c¬ÄGÃ#á!sÜ¡Ò„‡m]à N…&&lt;bãwáZ𨵠î†Zð˜…Ü­kÍgÁ*ÅXgf÷à Úðø¨Up¯ÚzŸ«p¯BaÖË-á&gt;•&lt;©ç«¡.&lt;e ÷+ôà ig[x@¥aeÇÙ@õ,e׬†5jÏš9Â…&lt;{ý5&lt;¤ö¼“&lt;
áù»fðˆÚ&Sx7‚M¥ð4†—¸Î°Va/[kU&P¢ŽšBÕ5&lt;Ž›ÂfãX¯0ƒWv̓' ¼Ê´'¡9¼×OªÌañažRXÀ–wçáiµ×ÇÔÁh    ¯o—ÂF…%ls°…*+Ø&ãÀ³øXxËç
&lt;§²†·wŽ†çÖ°¾^PŒƒLcؤöÇ6©ÆÃ;y—á%ÜÞ›/«láýs4¨Äma§ý¨Âí`ç¿
ج²ƒè«áh,ρWà #Ó%°:ÀnÖØ¢r€
ãa«b"|ü\¯«&Â^,Þ€Ž°wmelS8Á'ôtõŒèŸ¦—À[
gølL¼­pÏiØŽ»À+a‡º
¼è| ï(\á+ƒ*xGå_…o÷îð͘)ð¾j|+sƒjß¹åÁ.…a|×£¨<á‡Ñ–ðî?.‚ÝÐöùŽÀnÕdØ7{à dø™]{pü¬®]½*o8 ãŸà tøeI|
éð«Ã&øTå¿Þ?Ÿã¾pп¾PùÁ¡
9ð¥Â~g‚¯ø}„€¯U8<Úa¾þpˇoUðçU3ø€¿,fÁ÷8þ&·Ã    ÿ0zà aU ü3p~TûÏföáAðßé³ð“"8a~†Á”^ƒýŠ„X]ðd!
(†_l4úL(üªb#M­!81¤aUü‡T8Ò}¿+p¤3ù*üs.,†ÃjõôGà °Š@zÕøÈÀ¨aþRp‘Á6)ü­â"#Í`øaò}&gt;ü«â#ƒ8¢ Ó/ÍpD%@fcq!²}!…Y¶³R‰•Ër¤‹ÑØÞ¤¡#ë@74Z%AãÇŒ -‰lÙiC)²·ËC:

98žFzP†}& }Åä&lt;ͨ¦ ×1©Èu&gt;2RLEî&&lt;dC‘{Ö(d‚‡";3d¢
C‡î#3†¼Æ7"3Å4äõЙ«¥)Ax8¢ýe!Kµtš5²TE úí4F _uŒŠHä{p3‡G!†Û)4^1ù_ ÐxÕt i„lÕUŒ%@¶ª(гeÙ)f¢ Md¯6Øå9š £QpÍhä ˜…B~V"aÕ,Ä
JCŽølÄÞXU³f½9Ä3– gUâhoE.Š9ˆó_+rUÅ"nÀ䮘‹xÍûÐ$8ñÙkaœ‡D9òPÍCB­ÏÈS1    Û¶£ÉpeËM‡$a
‘·"‘¬TDW,DRc„|TåêŽ|á"D-šˆüñHÖï‰üTñh
ùÃ4uþä¯J@¡¾v(@‘ˆBk!¦*M3òExš6¢`˜ŒÂ¯*Q°"EøÉQˆ"EZä –*E™se.FQÓN L‘Š¦Ÿa ¦¢6Ɉƒ/A3‰jD¨¶óE„*
Eo×G<|)š5xeñKÑlu?òUé(fÙ$P¤£9¨    hÎówHŒ/Csm    3Ѽ‚kˆTd¢ùÆÚHªZŽPVˆR,GqfǐÏBqOsÑEZd|MQ­@‹¨…(_‰âmA¡ª•(A—ƒ¦Ál”È™ƒÂÕ&˜¢pÅ*”Tf"ñ”<rE*rP
¶M‡¹hñ
MWä¢Ô±ºh†BŽ–˜0ÑLµi£ªQ4®@iÍ“Ñ,…¥[{¡YªÕ(=Z‚bà ”Ñ`‹bkÐ2ÿ&lt;4G‘‡2‰S(ÏCˍ ¹0-ï^€æáùh…§9š§X‹V,öBà :´òö    ´@±e»U …° ­Êzƒª
PN -R¬G9½¯P¼j=’e£XˆäáN(QQ„}oQ¢ª­öù¦®´ÅhÍV
%+ŠQÞ”‚— ¼Ïh±¢­¥)ÑbU)Z›ñ-Á7 ½´TQ†Ö÷X ¥ª2T8    G骍¨hÁ”¡ØˆŠÑ2Å&TBüB™jK'ÿAËáfTzòÊRlFeZQ–j*[€Vª¶¢MZ6h^Ž6¯ªA9꪿%ä2ÊQU -Ÿ\Q®Úr÷HŽoCå…H¡ÚŽ¶™nDk•h{—;Z£ªD•&Q&gt;܁vu¢µjw,AkU;ÑÎöŨ îD»
¢|Ú-JB…p7ªú…
ñÝh:fUÚ{õ$*†UhŸ&gt;@%øT½¡Õ´_·•ªö¢Òhƒb/:Ô…Êð}¨FÓmT{Ȩm‚ÕèÐíl´¯FGÍÐfÅ~tD±am…aбQͨ\qÕ^±B媃¨Î˜‰¶ÁT÷éÚ®8„Ž§.@;à atüWځFõf[ÑNÅT¿EŽv©Ž¢†Q¨Jq86íÁ¡“úÝh/¬E'{¶¢}jOÓ³íþ
ãóœK㌹^á}N¥åëùŸŸŽDÉ©¢ª
”D¿Õ&8    ƆÄy"jJ¸“L¹i4nßÅQÏ¥Wyì’B~Õ-WÁ?]3ÑlñRq}~ÝÌW7Î
Ó)¢¤øq™[Æl¬¢Éÿ=ˆ&gt;»mVø­AˆÑ7á®™kD¿]Ìì Ï‹)ëMlÙŠ—e°ã‰Þ]i›|ˆÚ{¾Õoî0Ðøx—¹¡–Âæ¢Q¢¦æeâmƒñ¤ãVÈ•֦ͬM˜³F,îäËq^²ŒX~Äš»»—Ï»oÊ/4F]íh="¾pÒƒ)õM뢼ª5e;ŸÇþŽ•pf…m$.–æñlÚ'3²M
½a™Á•‹Å;_Ý’üuË•ÎJÜG]¬½Ù|5³éo9½é-Üà 3?x;ýÇ?5Y+òÂüÓÝê«g¬ÿS43­4‹&lt;#]}ĈzñGaó“à ñå9ßb\WŸh^BnÿÑ]?Áˆy:S+â…8ã@´¤kð0¹oâAi¨ÌœRî=Š™|ö?äÔþäšwóÒ]?ò;3Ã…¾­N¢­íâ¡EÍ’OûÒÈo{[v0ö?\ó`'îý ±Ãñ÷ò_Æä=‹ü7<áa|×"¦¦÷Õm1èZܐ]ž©‡ÛU7pr?O!ž¼à ±VæËo|óÿ¢7V4•´<^œAÞHSŒöPíÓFa^;¶à ¥ïîqú™©\Y‘ïø“ë@[(L)]$ŠêÐô3l:@ö„Œ.ZÉZp³AÖl2w˜ù†³ú¨ñâÏ!;ů®~!¸ðú¬°Ùål m‘,¨¬Æ•x·ƒšêI°Odæxe7ͤ§g⎐å絡QúHß¿ßÁ”)K(<~:<ØðϧBÎòJ¬c=ÙØN#;ŠqÅh=ú “¾æyçü2Ú~0:×øFÍd÷:7¹mù¾/xÈ{3+<ù”¬¡¾7ÿ¾‹“Î\MtfÏãù^üËß2rR0„7‹Â×DŠeZF‘fZ¤éb:ÕY4(«;c‰e?wÇ?:’yÜ£G”|݁ƒšÇP ?¡RtúÔpÙï:2ã„tåï`ûµ£m³×{PtÜgZ†ïée¦~iŸî3Ì
7û¯™eP”¿I”ßx^üíWWÒAœ#ò¹¸ŸMÞZDsý6Œ½Û͉ŒyKœ©Iáþ|;‡aëøVP'¸S½^4øä‘džÓ+òJŠ³ôý¡¬‘—ÉXÊ„GÞís£èGÖ[Ëê¹×¿&gt;ðûëkçï½°(@Py‹ÙðR;ÈÌÅ08=‰+í&lt;ÌöýYCÛꟊ-£s®ìvöYÚüÉ÷jäcœþ{Öº0AKŸ8ÖÄT¢š£”N8Êb)¾Nd?óþMÛÆÁ±47NÝÙ\®ÁŸ­¼Åx¿#o—pòvQ©îHà çÈ×’7¥§ÈæËW)ú¿²HúOZrÜEïÿjS}B¾»swwòî,kf¼9vU8­¿ŽÙ@ï¼×t­â„ÔçÉ:Ö&—vè+ö׌¥øÜf'ÎË&bƒÄšË^Á«½þT gþD˜ç/ºuÆP⩝E–Ìé‘~:ÕKu¬’´ƒ;¤ÛqV_o"^Ž_É#–\äç+‚#º†"«YöâåµG$þöK™2‚Ú^õBö³?Â]9gËÞp­žîçez~à ?Ì6ú·-•[Ý_Ä’ÜÛÞInjýMA«k²Ø…z˜ªaaþpð/ç­˜x“øœûìà &gt;õÝQpœ–ˆµZâ—¿ûƒCÅõÒ“›e&/wbKiãñûÙ„Ïõ»Ü2aÞ@œ«`Êévá    tYl,K‘,Ù9‰¼û®š¢ùVÈ܆1³½ãðÕÙœ—Ä%6±üªŸÜå:W    ]ÜEågž‹Œ^KF†±¤gö<‘Y~NÅ–ëáÖo&eÜ
§@ޏ¥‘*'a£á±Eôɲ#6äƒa6åÏO•mݲezÏ™æÝN¬Xzœ»úÄ7¿!-ÁÔ`瀹UÆ×t?õÓ%GÌ&H­çg±VÔY²?ö"œe&lt;Â~÷~áEyúóÏ®¸-´j-e™MwϹN2ër¤ÛGJfOÍŸU½lêÙÁÐЭ®3ˆy3OqïV_á{÷Ê|}„¹Yâ)ÍË%'4ŸJÅ6Ô’²·2ÕýPœ6NÌ)‹ÝKÔ¨xÔ@ÿ8s´`Ç¢afE©èõ›:ñ>“É.ã+iëK6Ü¢4®.”¹Ï´ÑÞ3h÷£½§®É7¦ã
<Ÿú“y½É\þÎÊG:/yÌDÚÑÀ›ËŽOjÊñl£Æ»c.¤}¸ô‹#ÑLð9:e²Ÿî¦!ÞÛ¦ýü†7n^ûD«³"_\g‘„‘sÈtÁf*,ŸÉVÝçm¢ßÏáSÃNïønö©’‘ác&8œðKxyGì9-)#û
nPäýé²Ú    \?)™“|F›Øü=†[écÊ³æ² ¸íl@˜>M”Å;/V¬Ê’ôß2–ҍr©¸p?ÙÕóô"'Óã2±+ñ÷À¡R¾iÿeA“+¤ÍÙ/¼—×-Æî²$“FóH­€©ÒÌU¨‡W·aÝ)xùTeÎ÷òÛijkeܦï£ø“xÿ    ’KÍ„›;õÄÀî¬ÄjÖ)Ò~»•´ôu7ÕÏxÉŠ2ð¥wÜ8…¦•Äð:/°ú1ΫdAaÝZ4yUªxíe’Y¿¿zÎ)R‡¨j|¡lʍWØBíø¹ÐaΕ˜¯äYƒß‘‰FŒ?ó
XÕo˜u¯‡%†^ÈÅË~K;T¨×#wÙ}!iø¹
ýüUšï8­¿•¢!þí‚BCuýÊÖßؾ‰D¥?¤V­\jq©ìmdö|=¿y®úÛÆÝÆ>ËÛ³¤‘_¹ÿZÀ˜w÷EìlÄnáU’Š=yäwÛ(½    ‹ef³Nb«èá/>^ ¿Üêì$þ¨æ&Á\ÝháAÉmÑ£b v"ÛÝ£´Å×åb7#9®eˆ‚ÜXî›k{xŸ5ð{<¶E)ùÌÃÇgˆ?¾ïoë8Í£Ýó‹•e8yg£ýŸ¾jάIÄŪ`?›ŸÇÙtKA{âtáÙÓ„hùÏw_Ö¤Qa“®dh{ÜÜù3¹¦¹mÆœ@KOKõæÐ2þzgªIûà )Ç/•“ö”EN7Òœï‹²¬Øn»—Ì&lt;]mTwwGpŒ^ŽçíhƒÉž[ëìµÏ1íöôO˜9ÐéÝg4à 3C*ó=¶¶ßéÙ…_þÔ`dÀqù†óÞ-®Ìîèx²ëóM[Rw®•ÙÙy›1¸ë¼Ýœ‚£Ä»ïq<«ï”ô†ÿmÇAaì+
‘Ò}µÄdq5ɯ›.==ø@fäŠeäuxwÝ>FøšÞán‰îæ
ùOe¸$<Àˆ½]Ñ*‰¼:…l4ÙBYĔȖ³Äü¬áøÉDEI·ûÞ>B˜à à b¦æIÀ¸Áhɹ€@ò÷JVü#öuMo¬™qß=¿ÞGoÿߤ7Å~·Ý
žÉ›…%ÇÅLIg±èÓÐ/Éö9ò|>›²n»)Óø¥#{îæ…OMè✨¥ù^ÎKñ¾ÅhÏøãÿ Æ*à Îãuböø>IÕìÕäHµ;óæ‰,Ý>ËŽ8„÷UFä³ýÜZÇm|ý¸nAò‘Dáíþ›bwßNIá
GòC³e%Ѻ(;JŠ±Š•]øÒ£‹8Ï¿°¸˜¿‘ßžìÇþà üDáœÇ™*?wÉ„•Z¤âŠž´YC‹úŽµÊþe‰±ÇG¯p„CÄa¼’§]´‰ß&¸>a‹È5ÑY\p:Nòîïa²ÆÕI9EH]Û^‡9½þ‹çymà ¤Æ"Ȳ—ÜóÿÍ叛ôO°rùgaO«‘8дARûƒì=¬Kõ÷ËrÙ+±§¥ç8ìW3‰Ý~Ÿ¹ÿÖòg?²ìh"l]¨#ö«¿%Ùúk79(¦¦•Ý“~ÌÁ6jËp™Ÿ)çr^;×æî=ž…Ž    p¢©%Â;=±·ëqÉÆeäÊ£&ÒÈ'÷¨«®Ï0Ç%£ñ¼sEœ×è—G.åÍÌÿÍ¿8[Ðl(2‹m¯>š)yñ=CJ°ÿPÕë÷a£:ßãsmÎpšã~pêëyÖ¯é|­±‡‰¸°ë²¶Ø׈!Ù{—<#¥ÂÇÊD>ÅÞ¨äDöÓ‰)-ÜÀˆ.Þ¡*Á˜HÏíÝØôOâÖó‘,°×–ÖMQe0Çç£ñüÉzœI»ˆê#Ñ<ãþ«üTf½à ŽÜIDk+è{&Þh$$á¬CÒØC¿(Õ`fË&gt;çGqž&lt;dµ‹¹‰´    ¼žþ‚ +õÂJý|ÑpdŒøÕzã ú³nRû¿º”7”Èâbµuƒ›¡_D6s÷qŽ.ïEý~ïËEBI`£È?}·xÔ‘W’¥?g“÷øe}ë)YÙó>ì‹÷%ÎÔÜĉÛayFãýø©ñ‚;gÒDÞp‚x£ø?É—r úLEÕO
¡-á©J6ç Œ#.°—ðܶ1øë?›
n¿¬kÏyðJ¢rZ$‘F)®ØÉž˜ª°726þ¬°š žjpûð^æúñ·0„‹ÌN‹®Ï™(îÛÇ#5^@éRf8uc:æó¾ßÄñá|ÝÎæ†~ÝÀ;%r˜V:—¾þ+ºGë‘ÐW›®ï–~3×cOÛN;q|/ÝøG«—AN‹^ZÞÖú-rÒXITQ¢ïôMÇgŠ
¢ÄjÌÖ9IÅ$jhM    ºçí½4…^uúŒ¼:à 7Ûvq)b\€mÉvfεkO0è†K=Y!ùÊ]òA¶ ãíªñŽcØ<"¯\Ä-¾Îä­ýéÉ¢{„'Oe6Üdþ´:8ݲ1¤S¶†í»namKórïÁ_ù>áôßSIS¦a«ýõïÝõÿñWCÇIlYÛE:ߘ ]§sƒº!:Ìþ»6OlÖ ßüÓèëÎðå.qf|¨}$¿›Ê<êà ÏI
ҍùÌÚµCÚýt>;ÀvmÛlkïá>QÿM÷=7ޏ1vF­ÖÎÀ€îž¤À ë-AÛf0ƒ‡+·°¢ßa/6´¥-Äs¼f}çtÔÿ䲿%úíöýÇÿ·\,œ}ÞNÔôËJbÃL%WeyIÿ»xòw¶“ÍÂÿÈ£‰hå=îÅQñ¼k>7ø—ç½ð<Ê•|Ml÷    %QÚ>iZC ÕümHöcr*¾ óýÚåõ¾ŽY~Á‰Ü%‘'U§¢n /Ѷ™Ä{Ãºà z¤¶Ñ²)‹¬°úÚG4„KBÎqï®;Ä÷îX-(³Ì=/Þ1J<ÐÈXÛNiæôqTîfÙ§'ïpÒe€sliqúhw÷3:ßÐo²`ñúvaÇ3¥è¬µLœ'Û#ÜFH§½°¦Üþ`æi_ñŒfmN§‰'—>÷&oS›ßòÛBð”U ’–¬×>úMê¹ü$¿G“Ò{eoË4»—`†ãæã«^QÏÓåčO
#d2¿¼4Cðýi¼(’vE|&/@’Qßlù8($Ï8ŽõJø½/.ã*²ðýèÝvCŽ‚ˆ§š±‹Ö5ó€…¿ÙÌçŸâE²M’a{—“wz'IkÍÆQY,}™Û¬¢iþ݈KDÌåqeeKø–zü‡Af‚uñû…C€xš^´„äu’¹çC¶&gt;bkéÂN=‹·îZD¸¼Î]ËñÞkøÿMÖxkŠµò‹%7’-ž-”sîQYÞ½ÕØkǹ^Æ&lt;â@ëöp
+1~Ò{ÁÕK£EN†vâü¹õ’ØòÒ®U$-;‘úœd‰QÊzü¸ÅKÂ0m¿Ì‹2úÌo™'Ž©½$òš"Þ!’$–~ Ç]ù#-0¦Þ-x‹    Ï
ðÃÚQ„öŒÃÄ·M³¹moù,ÃWþ»#eþUÔ‹£M—\ßc*X‹«§±;Þfy{¹íå”.n&&gt;ŸØË£¾uðû7
Wl-nÊ·CŠô"Ôk½üåTߍBLª«‹×Ju|ô7Fø&ßón™µ0¾ŠÚ¿²-D‹”{Ä×G:%a\&“ó$Ï¥÷Ët¨÷Wwɾü~ˆÏ&gt;Ϲ´j"×ö‚!/çg=ÿ©ÿC!;Ó^TÕ8J|ÿ³‘dØE_—Cµœ¸†9ÿx†¯cOä¼Í?ô[ótzø«?eKDS«Ä'vµF
©?Õ“¨;z²ÆLZÓwãÀÙv¸‰hzOùÞwXË ôúe–\ñï8½?à á›`¦ÒjÄ+R‡äü”R¤ÔEt
³8ã«Ö#ú×7sƒu7ðv†õñg¬ŒôשÎ.{JÔí$a.ÝFn¿,ýFfÀ6ÃƤ—ãËZ8Gu3‰»Òc<v…5¿êÙeÁ?·¢ÙK¸âKglHÛ3¤¹Üxêiq?Æî,Ä]5ºM4ü¦›üÃïmäT^à ڐˆÊ¶Ã‘¿M¢éQ—ÏU؏½²ÜTƒõ(bšìßao³N¾¦ñš—Â#V_cT_Õ@ð–hZÈ9qóªï¤ÃE$]ý÷õ2¤#äÚxu›A2ܹ³çñšÞ8|>!\Ð.z¹ê„¸ò‘ܧ·ˆBlÙÜ=c±æwyøÓz:;8Úçxæ+?ýú*~rÿVÁ­É—™Éw‹m”ô½ü$•ÚYQµÓaú›nà É·ŽÐoiOõõÀtxÅË
ù}÷…ä÷9¢ZÍÀŠY­AK×w?¿¢d™½c{8> UFgzÿÚÁ$f¼8ý@ñÇ­Ú/}2Vpÿ•¥óÊïYN#ªX«WB©"¶aªH\ñ6‰ó̳’‹¥]äí9³I þìÆrx¢Ëë»[ædŽQ›ôäÔ<êQ)ŽñŸŽÅk¼Z9Ä—Ó·¸—߶ò=F    Šé¾ž±Ô㓤6gaùåÆRÊÑÌV¶)¦ûz4˜ãüiâÙË=š»‚¯{ïŸ Áaž°--Tì®:')2’ç:R’úW²±OªØ×µã¼aõôòÄ÷e¼H·‡ü3K4…–çgŠ–!Mñá’±!KZþ€F
Ù‡aáqvxÃÑ.ÂüÛ(nzPž_§¢Þß·uX¸Uÿ¼hhZœ$|û ÙðäËl‚„>w­s¯Ç÷¿9D¦E¬ï.ɆîÆ8ƍ3߉½˜°É~‘èÙ¬’)µ1dÔ{a)1q=u"¹    3nxŠ§j9pîDåqMDúñ¿ÄóÏ¿Z®eô¤Š;餤>~-™³GCÚ7¼T&¥¤ØÆê_øó    MO7=ÿ-¯³W&ðóÞ-´K±~ÚÿA4ÔS"~b%ç…2!«IPýOúø&]&²?„ÅÌwÂÖÔpV=_H,²,æ>H-à 3n    *œ\…?V=ë·ØaijŸ    NÇûC:³¾±}OzÓ¶|ñšD„Ϟϝ à ú>¯îgÈzŸú×YüÈÄSò€dY£ùêÛFj¬[<›óžV[É¢ëwîóI2œá{KtŸá‘·Â¿øÒ³€¾á—b)½;¨6ñKˆþþƐ›WYÉÏ1öceSïÀ¨ÝôÊ-y>:öófj/â_à IÆåNa®¼°!pÁ‹š ºÖîà =ÄfÈdsƒh‹>Xâ=ÿ9a}+*?ó~tþð0¸Ð(δȳ“,»J>øU@ùûƲ+RÒ±‡æp"_@ŸF»1<³¨e|aácÿ”‹X@ï:ó¡Ý²@•ÐôVt‡l¼0Bõ­¡Q“/ãuñ©>aü|z[Ïq+?˜òuŸçê
oî¢ê?0‘¬0¬    ~,ÚÆ
Ì«`W^¡ýúÙEŸé»ßG±à ·¢Bƒ1úN—¿þoë MÇXfú¬'…ÅP’wö4ùõßC*Œ—);UDá¦÷¢ñçžÒw»èùê-¼â—´ŸÉ¸õlg€§ýfIì9ñ§ÃKIéW™ôX+µb¡¡,`Ó,ÚÁGlŽ–=±p¾·õ仌õ_Ëôx“WÈ¿["©qäeÕ58fã u»÷9æát
/Nñà ô5:pM¾ŽçsÃ_Ÿ(Øx~¥påÐÑ;AªD¸õ™Òi’©O£^O] »››Ží:âÃÑmM$ÙMç¶E‰îe傶áG
#Ñk/—ÀŽÈŽ`v/¤ª«úc6‹Ã›6Åpn|ð󯝗é/ã?Lõúb‰f&gt;|"ž;Ú"èžÐVJ/²§6uô˾™—ãaÑ$çTµ’kü1”—êãË¿³â·ÖÜ'þɜʰ\N[bWßHå6Éž0Ãp–¢—³ûþ&bdÒ^L&gt;à _~2Jhë/e—&gt;÷¾½*y=i'y71šb7ސíFÉØ?iÞ”ùŽ“´·™xüó;/hjaÇÑW‚_ši¢sÜÅŒí‹Äß;&gt;’ƧHÏÄûÊœ®½Å¢,[ðìE¯Õý5‹+ÕÍgqøÒÌAxƒHèý…þe×À¬Œ‘Œ/î"³ï¿—þ7®X2ç¶ëP.þ÷³µO´ïfnSö$þø«'ÉÚ­NȜǾŽ½ø)5‘œyÑ[:oøí{XÖV¶
wï+á‰6«ey’¿‡ùGf&lt;êœÞ+Š7¨ßH´!Ý®“ØçRÂ0ŠÎŒÅ½ŒÁ[qeÂe÷_þ¼736    øçu„ë0Ññyé›Èlsš´7ù»,¸EÛeë‚ÿ]ú™˜uÝ™ÛdãŸÚ"ȾÖ$üÏZ J‰ìh&È_.ÔŒ¤
Ùy•&gt;Î|geB)Ñsy:/ÐÌ‚_?OðëâJQȨUâZŠFêWî—&¿m¡Ú|®bîrK¼ð¶ç£„+I:Â;Ú!ÐÑsFGˆvWgHôú3Éäà Zéíõ£džXXª³-þdÝR‚õî*·Š:Àei¸ ˜=ÎFxiÍj±í‡!In¨)ù´áÅ2s”íL
Æþ\Í™eßN\̼À³iåg;Y    zWhˆ‚w¹fKþæÖJgum£ê&lt;L±ñ¥8½þa'ðýâ(Ӑ«ÊXÄ;W#pe¾/,à :‹šÖ&gt;ßka’¸©·tóìN&lt;t
‹ý¶
W†höö\ùƒ2Þs—e|™§pï5…HæÌá“ÊcÞ”ýOºLA&cÏwÍãà oeLeî¿ü0þì¶à ²Õ‘]\‡8·ÎSòô‡†”Eü¡¬ÓfQïö®Ä"ޝÇÏЏ–Yk¸™JKÞƒ1u†l•°|»Tôýi…$ÒéY4ï§ôø&gt;Lf7ä#ëu°ÅŠeü×þuÄŒáuÜ’?ý]_+ß-&gt;öy#\ñVR©4#ë‡öH:_-IJvŽÆ—^kåÌê/ñi£ï㹧oæ6N|øqP$a‹®8Eê^Ô‘&ŽøPmGš{ÞeïÂÖ]œ:*®DÖË;ºõ@·7T˜01PÔÿXâ^_NþJ?†ü'­MĈs4o»÷ôbû%D_d›¹A¬e…Pï_3™ax{±_°çAu/¶“&gt;ü%ãÒWcû—çp4T³‰Z5Ük”ßikŠFï.á+Ó%\IIÐþÕãB4ήbÍÿ|™h¹‹dÍÀ¯­$œn´róãy¯ÂÓÜÁÂýÏEâÑÎ_%’“×Nž¤œ~VÉò°ìÕÚ6·ý-qÀüeoTte^µà ÊÇ#"azºè_L]à ­â­d`soHñÕ1i!’^‚ïºTÈù3&‚eÅkÚ9W0þÍBá*Côß
#IÈÕMäNƒ•Ò?QYô¾K¿ó÷DÍrÎfNñ%§‘7õ¼&_òJ.ð5¨îß"ÖصP2ÿÕìà kî&ÒãQóY+óÊe[¢pñ˜)œ#¢?\b#^­ßü›ú…“dn"<O;Ù/9Ü¿L:Æ-Z4¿Hv½êeîÚ£ÏYoF¼
[È”ÖòkÚ€Ps´¥(ŽýQÜ’}‡t>k,]û¢º½V`‚ÅAxM})¡õí7Îw„ײ,Pà |ÆY¸v8Fô–9S"X‘5¶RZÖÉâØ…X‹ü8ǹ9X7*†ûš[ÄçåW    ´R"
Gñ|ÉEÉÕ¶Ô±KåeN”•`s±uKšð¡c/ˆð·ÜÓ›øf³öÒ·u    ;ïûÄK¶ŠuÈ¡üX*\9,køs7ó¯à ¤§Mò¹W—Ç£¨äovª|›[ð{CŽh¨i¿dÞßF²™5ŠrÈɦží«`¯¾Ò‰
ŒøGwMz×4—·Á‚w ÍL 1ÚG8Ë%$3Åó·_•ÜëÊ–ú=¢6“²oÓñ°«féçjÂÕb·|þ2Þ÷S^‚H ž!·‹-wl–d¾ç“=Ò;‹ó©#a:1ë+øÊ œž‚;Ü ûL^¥Í0ÿWB°pÆé³¢³#%’±âTÒ4÷ù·QIpŽ¬I´
e(½Æ™ÓmO\ž¸“g—2“Ÿ{¡Ipêo€ð«KÌ/ú$9øȈüi¿šò\°C¶£a-öŠ93d%Äùí½&lt;ëWa|™c“ cÁqáË3¡bŽÖd_äc)ª&gt;éI¦véæbº‘ñxâ¾—œ›Ÿƒ¸îÌ‹¼ÂuGùõ­ú‚s£H‘Kè{ñº}"ÉÛo“ÉÏ“¯Jß%&gt;•E4Š°3°˜c)é"&lt;)®Kó1Þýþ`TŠpZ5GtúˉyÈ™Q4CÚõ0›ê5ê‘uŠ®ãÜmRÎþ÷wT@7oÞº3ü+Ý«5ƒ…tú|ÑžÜЮIÆZÿ‘ª]¤r· Ù„¦ÙX©AòcôQpne÷½¦”/
Þ»X¤ý¥Y¼ˆc,¹¾]Sêúe5µ^`',+“ý8¨ƒÇ¾Çi‰cp›!/ߺŽÿ:CCÈkg‰ö»,Kz(9X¿Rj®ÝFe̝!‹©2Âz3ð#n„ÎMnÂpïføÁ¸º£ÂÙcFDu³WŠ_œ¨"§êJO,¨ Žîï’m}%Á5؈ãZÈ!hw)îÒ‰¡¼¢¥§ø?¯FÙå‰Îf˜H¬n~$³&Ü–v/ûOÆl¯Ç¶9žÆ‡s≨Î2î9÷mü±ò5‚¬Çe„|&ˆÅ’ò7eÈ„.¹{´ì̏I¸Å4SβSFÄCc:Ï?é?±‰%Âú¢á£^â/«H'N±Ô8g¯´£aHl“ýâ›aG²Fq¬»ÎÞv=ÜIóÇò¶_cðoÙ™    ¾¦ï~8t_ÔÒ»RâÇm$óÝÉ»*Š5¾Q¶{…    öï¡9GËv7çËÜ"ߘKcyycJøÅaK¿½ÍøËoà •ÔÜ"ßÿwž2 Y˲å'±ÞÛœ+±kawææCÜ¿M|~‚ŽXÐù[ä~p³{c&gt;Nä¤ïã?O™½x½ULG÷Þ©^n§BKW‡}nÓ—]q&lt;~[”áB”¢i$nm$½Jô¥¥wª¨~³9˜,J€ßý0|ãÉMñìæµg4    ¼.&gt;nÐô}’ÕH¤Û&gt;µÏvKÿ¹&lt;g'ŽÇnÕŒÆÏÞUp¶üIäŽ
šÏ›—õ”åÜáÄŸ•¢ÕAiâÙkIÎ¥“Ò}#™2Ⱦ.û/Þ;º±ž3ö¡„Xn½…û(ú5oÛê¿|a ñS²È’±Dœ™½JòðÊ)C{+UºVö}[ñ_+çŒÃs®yÂM^F}¿k¨_èepG´e¥“ø|í'Ió“ÇRoÛE”(ô6[–׉]nÞG7yLä°×ø&gt;Q0XWfúWi¼þ%ÊųָH.¶‡Œ×úLe‹­e½…9xpÛvÎ.½½Ä_r=oV±7܉Sü‹÷î¸eË™…T˜øÒš×’agI¹?þPY´×²
qDZ¿a
½t²é÷ÿMóÅX©~ã¾ôû°ÑÂ?ê^DÀ9cÄìà $&gt;\
HAýǐšþP¶¦«;-nÑD¼å0‹pþˆ¸ùOy¯“Vxµ˜ð@¿g ­B2?å&gt;yµö(åØ·‚éz;7ÿÇå°±®ÿ÷¯ïóÂtÆ㊁ ác-æáñíY    d|[zãùiJiä+;ò‚V0âk6Ñ*_u«¸56{–Ó¯
2·Ì–\U2ÿ1    šá'&gt;Ÿ”Ʋ&gt;à À^ñt%­Ç"‡$»ç³£ð†ïïkÏü†ú]ùw̹BÖ´¢Ý›—Š?·¯ž¨9²™»˜õ2GNs9ÃðžüaÝÊ&ÙgíŒÓ¾¶´ñ­Û×ÖkO¾'ªÅ¢U¥’Uõ™äÖçö²ó•ÍnÁš·ëÓº‰H]    7™õίge¼Ð9¯€ƒ·E¿&lt;»%ä¼&²t»BúçÙ5ö,¯ƒ´‹Ë¦ÐmNÐ?öüçs•ûY`;øËVÌóÐ0Vøäù;Q·A˜DÀ7    ®É9’Q5òQ&Êöþ¹€Í±Mð6Âìé9˯ûow%žœIà ‘#AŒZ®B¨_pM”|ë½ø–±6é¹tVqMÊì¾Áe1¦b‰”•wwñˆó›»ÍìoxúJAÔ.3áÙ§¹â±žK¤ÑTð’ò¼ç÷OÉXÆGh»©…ø¿¢>³Ûì|/kgñíø/¹k†„ÒC[„Ûƈt9’6ñ©{ÑC*»µCvYÃ÷äÌá”È-}âkʸ.·fòÊ
LùߧŒF”Y‹;ÎI,
‘AÜk!D¦ëÄivI=&9ŸÇVÖòVîŠæ|^úÀQFŒ¦à ö,[¦çJ\Ò-
êe«e<(\6ësf{LôµiS.š0CmbüCnÌ#Î(óGUóóx,Áƒ|{‘Nódq–îê î©a!Ì-XÛÕ°‡­½¼£¢%ô³{îøZ½ªáe¹ßáw/î
`6Ø2·—ûç‘QÙ'¤g/ÕÊÆÂ;´,â”wwþKæ-
n¹ÑÞ÷ð"ÿˆòÝÄ–ã3%™±OȇaÏQþÈÊ=Íiß{q"NFßfñ,ýâøpÎþÅÇ„ÒÛ'D¼ß‡½Ü*$»óɵ—©ÙŸT²I¦WdpIÖezÉ-â÷ð$ÞŒ@&gt;#5ù¯ÿò½çÞõ¾
´1.’à „.y¢à e|{²,Ÿkwâxm•¥ÉÜ~‹H¾lvà øÁa"þ·âŸo’öb©—
Pe´nÈú©Z\¶•âü…k0Á„—7ß~ä®Ð볃hƒ·¹¸?£‹œxBK*øØC¦)1³ŒGxú…ZNæºæóâ‹ ¿û¦–0@/BøÝÛHTZ&ÑܲWr¯i%¹úÅ9é77GÖï™seß
³ñy=¡Í“p®}6“'¿^Çn±Mˆ/8 UÉÅ~‚ƒö9† ĹÔÜSa²æ?.Þ‰_ô5k{|ŠÎöq3ÞÍ佘üGÀYq[(&gt;ùEÄý¨!&gt;5©•4]I&gt;/¿+­º˜)ÓÓšˆ%…-Àå&gt;ø‡Ãq&gt;QôÕu/•?6ù›¿éNSÁß6O‘ƒ–Ø:¤ZR˜]E~¸@§„»d‡YËqíU5œøËqã_Ï5ä2ŸZ-ˆ8°Axõ“«Ø)ÀO’/ÿK¾¾þœâ¾•%'0y¡þ¹ÍÉG¦›ÏÝÈãñÎdï8µ
óL7Š^ÍZ,áÖ’û¿ÔH«œK©•QQ²÷å_pQ—;çÉCî˜)y(û)ïIÍLùå—°6¨S”µð‘Ø­l¶d{{9l°„Š"ëÙg_ãVí‹9Yæ¡ÄÃhCžÿ¾cö£Ï‚ ƒƒÂƒ¢$Q\Â!±EQ°$¯ë,ùÚÞƒâÅïd8»œVû!
ßo³‘0K Üô3V¼®QOù9|ÁëUQØÕ“â“ú€4    /–¦UµQÓdeÍîa#'æìâ’n!Ïvöa~α‹‚'ªDléqÕ.ÉHG:;¨‹Š[þ5fÊ)
첦Ç.ê¡[Ö@&lt;¼VÃãeuðF7û7mù ¼z;[ìc}6hó¼hòÛ¡;TØwÙÉ@3oźuCm˜Ù{Å´5L~ø5y:ãg«s@à ¨fQh°ƒX¹¾7ØþáÓ…C÷ìçKM§x_±2N7f:¼pßêÈ™eï·oû'º[d5íӍ±WPÞ¸‰fÆ¯q9æùe5™ˆ’ØW§.0UÐf:o×mGÕ©—Înº(^.v}þ«Ì3Û:iÏä,O å5g®ûdevðû-ray×Äg-NXïCç=Ca®Ð0Êõç„Ôé]ô#ùBí ¡ÿk    WlC«&êm²]AtM”béáßIGoŸM1â½™:É~›Ø“ª ÛS#7ašGOpÕV&gt;Áá3Á¨Æ÷Ñâ¯ö¢,«ä# PK       =ðµ–Ã@  „D  '   SONS_OF_ANARCHY/BDMV/CLIPINF/00147.clpiÄ×wTOø0ú™¡IG¤Iï ‚$BB
»é=€ˆ•& €‚(¢XÐÄ®¢*ÒÄ‚ˆ""*j‚Š‚½7TPTD¿ØPTÞÜß=÷Ÿû¾çþ{÷œœÏžÙÉì³;O&Ï8Ò(B   èÒ|~  à (Àÿ~Ôk®Áÿ9›§@a³1ðÿ÷á¨hÂÿÿêaþ'bÌþïÈõÆFt?˜ÞÕœ•ü?WtÙxK»xÂÿþåñÀrS|Rúüÿ­Z*‰™ñÿïvs`YðèÌ¡eÁÿ¡;0G–ó–ÄÿÂf
hƒfぶaœ¡Ž¦ÁDó(Wþ'\ ´À úo ThhHH#o
´4×Ðz# ­ÐZÿº¶JahÓG4¨tvº*Í™ï& §ÐºïV‚qÇéú`W÷(Æo]` Òa‹,f {€‘ MiÆ*C`\~
˜`†ÀÄ0ÅŒ€))˜i4°Ñ¼0c`¦Êæ˜10·&s…    05T&ÀÂ&X S`±˜,1S`EN–
3`µÓX©Ì€    XcãÍó:`£Ñ6|Ø(́mm˜¨2aöžr`‹M ö•¾ÀN58:à À^3¢c–ÀéÐ<à ,³Ý}à „Y;œUVÀ•’\€5p]Ü\6À­ãpUÙ wmmà &×·ÀC£'¸<¶ÀsÉyà …Ù¯gÎÀKaa¼½·o•=˜´×LÂìÏ¤Nà £p ““¯‚ɘðuÙ    |5wöýË~˜#˜"˜üN`ÊÎKÀ8Õøc΀°a… ŽÕ‚Ê°îƒ Ìž§‚ …+t
 $•eZ®n€Lúa‚0w@1d…; X=Á˜a |í!枀¢ò!ǧƒMôtÏA‚yú¼e€¦òL"``“@è¦E€    &ÌÖ„€»\˜F L5°j¶6pÌe€¥ðœ8˜à >ÎÓ,~€ç¤x`
à _© &lt;Å pÍ“    ³N Êˆø@¨  QÏ& R€„$b@’¥S€D d°È$ ÿ”d*³aaX žá#,œ@"~½S5F‚©
2ˆ”)À4U0˜6¼D`ÅÙ¦+(`úë›`ºŠfX¾3ÌôŸfª¨`8f)BÀ¬÷ÿÀls`˜ƒÑÀœs­¢·e ÐA̬«b€8‹§ ^Áñ÷Þ‚xÌuæªBABL    HP„‚е Q¤à h„a`žµÌ8˜7Úæc8HžÙæ+X ù¨!Hl˜RU°à ÖT° pÀÂñf`!Æi‰÷Aà ‚t·E ]ó&Óí‹0>Èð6‹°ø_X¬€%Ä S!™”J°‚¥z?A&KŸíË11X¦¬ °Üâ1X©‚lo¬2°bïV°Z!+u÷‚•¬2c€µ@Ve7ƒµª0°ºþPbá`£¬SE€µ…"°‹ 
]
Ø ˜
”ŽÍ`£Æu“~M ¬;qlVLetƒÁV,
l<²lUEMÄe`›j:Øì°äjÜb’
¶+f€-­z ›¶NùŠ™`eû"(ÐÌFîþe @1lw;U³AÅìÒ˜o_
v+æ€üëªæhúö€"
&}{43´óê/°a‹»t•`¯"ìÆ3À&gt;U,(4… Da
% ăb°”©æ‚=á ›öR‚
EØ'òa•X(±p a@"(¹Ûª°DPjªI K‡°y ìã4pH1”[ú€Ãªù BÚŽ(æƒJÝ6P%ƒÊÛ&lt;pT•ªWÍWaYà ˜"\S
jÿ¯1ˆ¾à ¸f¦õÕ€ØpÄ@eœP,GØ[ÁIÍŒW׃“Š4pT÷¨W¤ƒ£7oƒM³
Ø"p,2 œVd€ÚÕ¶ Ë Ç­FÁl18&gt;¸ œU-u›À9°ÔMjMªLprS=hVd‚z×kà &lt;¶Ô7 -ª,pê†&gt;hYš±ÀÅ2p4ƒ‹ªe Qw\R,aº@
²ÁYŠ    hS­ çqÁeM&5ÙÿW°• yYe¸
V‚ó,}pUµ
œ»Ú5¶ê×°Õ õÀÐrÀ…"Ё個V S±\⚀eU†ÀMMÆ©–®·
 &gt;¾ÜÆ M“Ïw€´uE€»Šuà Š_;¸­aW7‚a`=h§ü Te@ûðBðH3—×=­Á#l#¸žh žh2±£=<Á6N­ûà ©b3¸a?<ÓxS÷>xŽm7›¬ÀÕpÛ:@S¹l·eðR±
Üù£^ª¶»‚\ðä‚{5Îà µ"Üã€nÅvðà p…&㶃‡âÏà 
ȏòëÀeExL$ƒ·Š|ðd[èùà )—zU;À³Ø4Їí Ïõ‚À;¬ ¼Xë Þ©
@}.èWí/OqÀ Ø    ^™Laï»Àë– ð^µtëö‚ªÝ ‡¤>*vƒ7¨e*
Á›ÑÙà “ªôîCšÌïù|VƒwV¯ÀØÐßÀÿ©ö€‰Æà +ØÞïÔa_{ÁaÓBðM±|´Kaß5zlÒTk%`°æ;ø©(Cè8ø©Ú†èÙà —ª|!Ü£ ü·9Œ*ÊÀ°ábðGQ¾š§‚¿ªrðÍÔüÃ*À·âš¢¢üà ‹ T ?Gv@¨: Fük V~==µUà ·›'ÔaÁè’aPGqüq"C]Å!ð—ò
êiü籎Ã]®P_q‚€{P_u‚UåЫ†(PTG¡V×5hŽBmÏíÐDQujwBSPuC» ©êÔsÜ
Í4Žãà x¬Ž{’͵Ѐ—ÍUÇ¡AÁ{h€F.æÐ
«ƒÆ/yÐJQaMìb¡µâ$4µ4‡6Íô£à DPÍÖ…C[Å)hà í±8ቴW5@iet§¡eû(tÄNC+wè¤h„Ö)ñÐk„6þë 8mzŠ «â´
0…®ª³Ð6*º+ÎA{ãLè¡j‚³ §¢    :ºé@/¬:¼…ÞŠfèì\a½Uç¡óœCÐak.ÏŽCEt5ô…¾ ºí(†¾ŠVè&gt;‘    ý ‡vœ¢º =Rè]„ž§qH— ×ÃHÄ.Aïq7`€B'¹™@’J}\e0¨¡Oì'¤jƒ“ŸÎ„dÐ}MvÀ`ì2ô3
…Åe8E車+pJÎc¢º
ý6A¸
    A{ ´C¢Gdh°ó‚Å5°ka×!iÀPì:t‘@LÕƒ–^†¸¢’!ë„äW!­è„cÈVÝ€Žr7!õp+䁛0ijòÁ-HóúØ-Hù    ªÛ~FEØÈÔãB    ¸CKs¡Dqb¦Pª¸aqÝF(ÓÈ—åà &gt;då}‡aŠacâ#ÀCÈÍ‡7¥NU=‚|ýz8
&lt;‚‚)T8Mñ
ªjátðŠlüáÕS(&gt;öÎÄžB‰aÎR&lt;ƒÒIÑp¶F™uœƒ=‡²²­zÃ|G`,ÖÏeÂXUŒ ÅÀ8ÕK8Õí#Œ×éãçb¯`äþ!˜ z£ü’`"x
£Üa’¢eN1&©ºá-m8ôÀ™áãa²ÆY®+a²ê
œ5²¦‚7pŽÓ LU¼…sʦÅ ÆèEÀ4EŒå¬„éã<já"ðÆmø3ý0¾Ia.ýp®o1\`‚¿ÌÔ˜8Q
3UïaâóQ¸Tã&lt;Ýï0|€ódp™ê#Lv˜ ³±A˜RnW€A˜êgW‚Op«\¥q¡~4\¥‚·tÃì3Lû&„9ŠÏ0X ר¾ÀEë…p-öfž†
ì?¸ØÂ*5.±œ•ªa¸$_×+¾Â¥Æoà Fìe̺Ý7*¾Áe:ëà &Õw¸Üú,ܬ1Û*nQü€Ù‡peøWº;ÃmØO¸2Q·ƒ¸êýQ¸e«ô`žẩ¡Â|ì\ãQw€ßpÍk'X€ý†
‡­°@5
9Vpöa®óÛ Ù©þ…ëK>ÀBÅ_¸Áš‹ÿà FS%,ָɂ÷(Æà ¦¾ëp¯jn¡?ƒû4›ª-«Õ°D    á6Ï_°G0wïjXªFp;ù0,SkÁ¼¤U°\©óÝïÀ
\eæßúa+ÕÚ°ÀK€:° ¦V)uáÎ}Žð Ô…»@5<„ëÁÝV¿áa…“ïÂ#p,}«5{½€ÕJ}XÜ@„5PîÕ¬5¸Ü;c¬Å
á¾÷)°ViKÜ?ÃãJ#¸ßÕžÐXê>5«e,=5ežTeÃr÷k°šÀò¥3`4…•&rxZmlþe•f°Ê)žÁÇÃúDxVã!Íû?«6‡‡Ê‡a“r&lt;BŽ‚çqXÝS    Ï+-à Q·XØ¢¶„5kWÂV܃—à Ü
Ö:÷‹»&iZ¬áñ럡
·†un&lt;¨RÚÀºð«°
N„';®Ã6åDX?É^VÛÂSÂsðŠÒ6h½‚Wq;ØðH
Û•v°qòAØ®¶‡Ë}à uµ&lt;ë; ;qGxî¾+ìT:¦‰íð†Ú    6/ƒ7•Nð¼÷gxKé[¨à mܶ:¥Â;жvÁ»¸¼hãïª]áÅZ)¼]¡Jÿ¼»A³&gt;P»Cuß]øºÃ¶)|„{À˱_à cW¼/À'Ð^éïƒOqOØn›ŸA/Ø~*&gt;ǽà u¯Rø\é
¯gí‡]ÐevB"ìÂ'ÁNÑ3øRéo´ì…/Õ&gt;ð¦V$|O†·2°eN†·dØ}á&ö¨}á]›eðÒÞ®…o5Þ·D°N÷ËvÀ&gt;åøІûÔþðaBìÇ    ðÑÓë°_I€Q|¯¹ç×Bø'§^Cðƒ2 &gt;Óa•$ølWü„“à s÷8áó»“à geìò^ÿÃÉðeò:8¬ñÕD%üŠaÃW_^ÀC¦Âjª&¶.øRáeteŽ(Cà [nü¥±×í)üÓ`ïópTM‡ïP2ü‹3`Œ'ü§qÀaÀj&8‰€:~peDÇà Ǥ6¤18è|i©q8ø²éà ,8DODºj6ü|§
éA6üb²ƒøŸ¶ÒÇ9p˜ØŽô•\8&lt;a2Tòà ×?¡ša¿y6 cȇßi‘‰Æ¤d¢ÀoÏ!3\ GFÈL)„#ÎÈŠà ¯÷a‘9.‚¿'3Ð¥ŽÆ[ \ÿŒ¿Š,¡þ©·GVJ)ügߏlpŽ‘h¢ZŽa²ÃÐVë)d§CÚZO‘½:é,߉ðp¤«=9Á¤—FCNÊ4N_œ•S‘¾®#rÑh…\a$2èrCnÊHdÄK@nêiÈh?yà Ӑ‰v0òPF!“iÈNGf¬ä­œÌ…ÈaÎDÞmE&gt;øLdAº&«g!ËþÈÎBVŒaÈŸ¬&gt;F~ÊÙÈÆuMQÏAÓe‘?&gt;aÙ‚|DÀ£‘áDÔho÷Àdÿù"it4(@$u,r|ˆ5:o„Ç!ç'DVÆ!WÛ-ˆ¬ŽG®É?Ÿ‹ÜusU€&lt;A:¢á‰Èë^¢)‘·ýUDW'¡IëɈ'!C*bâóÐ䌏(ÎC¾$„áó‘ßDk„+ç£)Ô„«“Ñ”¬ÄÆSo#b+SaÒ:ÄQ§"âêqˆ«LE®¯O¹ ‘̨ˆ¯^€    Ç‘ .DéÁH¨LCACÖH¨NCä)ϐ¦£à Y ‰ÕéˆâÿaI”‹åÇ]$U/B!ãâf 0[$W.F´ïH®^Œè43— Æ^=®\‚˜æ–(B™‰B
Þ¡©êL„¹ÎB‘øR„œ„¦©³Ëe¢éø2Ä&gt;Ÿ€¦«—!Ž·;š‰/GÜŒh¦z9âiå¢YêlÄeûæÀl$AsðH•€bà J$Òc¢Xõ*$&gt;ïŽâðUHì…âñÕHj4‚æ*W#™ó?” s¬¬%*× 0»$”¤^‹Âeƒhžr-Š0lCóqŠè&lt;‡’Õ
éKG)P‰"”£T|šv…RÕëP”ë´@½MŸX€jœas¥áeÐŒBo”®Þˆfé£|š½VŒÃMhý Z¬ÜŒæ\°E™p3Š±/F™ø}-UnE±Åe(nEq&•h¾
Å[&lt;DË•ÛÐ\_”ç¢¹[‡ÐJ|;J4c Õ0%å-F«•yhžÎv”ƒç£y7SÑu&gt;J¶mCká”&lt;Ë)Ô(¥+)aJu7Bëðh­×¸Ð&lt;­WïBó|ÐF|7Jû7    mTîFé!Ñh“º-Ê´B›•…(#À mÁ‹PÆë7h«²-1íA[ÕÅh‰Àå*÷ Ì‹n(W½a-…V(ß‹²V8£|¸-ó®@ùÊ}hÙST KP¶e7ک܏V¬_‚váûÑJj3Ú
KÑʏ8*ÄKÑê    T¨,C«e¨–£œSE¨XYŽÖø?E{ð
´fÌíUV …ÝW´V"Ł¨Dy ­¡R¼
ÿ÷•*«ÐJ *SDeË *Ç¢MTB›ƒQ%&lt;„¶ðÇ¡Jõa´uиmò7T…AÛÎÎEaÕGÐva#tV£í3è°ò(Ê«nBGà Q”ï`ªa
ÚaŽj,о‚Ž*¡…'ªQ×¢g΢cx-ÚðÕâÇÑnf:£B›]è¸ú*üo:¡±ØäªÃëPñžtR}í%³Ð)¼í«ÌF§Ôõ¨ÄõjPŸBû]ÚÐi¥öÙ¨o@¥aèŒú4*{|…§Q¹^&:‡7¢òÙV¨Iy•Ÿ¤£óð,ªðE-Ês¨¢ ðªÔù‡.à M¨ÒV.ª›QåÅËH›Qa+RáçQUæôhO×pÑ:"pJÄ” ü¼>òÐõ@Ü,<yRl\GO{¶–qs¼u¨¯ð!aûz#|°­š$Õ’žÀ*¢Œ×‚Ó®ezßú×âKoßtH2x·ZæbΈåFÕbgvaY¶W°³þŠÜ滉»kæQ>8€qïV
Õn÷Å.sÍ$ÊÆHi·þ'9s«¬û ~»“âC8êMKÉ.·—eþ1à ?õÖ¥òY†i´¡ëŽ•Îg‡Ë‚Òïɾîñø^#\5¥í¼ìgnë2îƒqù¤©m‚ÝåׄÿõÞ‡ùÏ’$Ï?)Í8%{5P…’ò‰95¦ÎáxŒâܐ eÞÑì$þ¼òß”qªlêr:Q‡ØHü7-]p³ÓšHð‰5÷tf}ÔÝÁÏ
à Ö¶¾ãeØD
Ró…7V‹'»Ÿ—ä*¬¥Ÿ½‘‹È‰Ø±®,ƒÁìÀé8¨à žéà )œHü/9f°çu¢S©dü^•tñSÙÝðQ‚ymQ1ìÐÃÄ󳂼åõ”óë’%•¾Âä'»EÍ>ŸÅŸV?–NhpÙõ•„ÎqÀ    ë"0âÑ
#•Cfÿ½ZDúC¾³à )ÅÿÐ<êŽWV!Cv÷é²Y-Œ¨­OeaM”Ћ_®®ÙA¢šýí¿FŸ³£yjPt×ÏøÏsþJJåùâQÈqCqI¯—dÔÉA6{zhhKˆh×q/`¥¶6»€8•³eNQÐȁéüoך]ß
Gc|Ä)…‹$760½ÁµÐ-Ô ÂÀ’óijE–že#½ùò3ˆí]Í;8¯†_vÀQ°ù™³ð›÷6qäÒ“’FUªÌÒd¶|þÔ,¬f¯+kâۍììIœÇ‹ñÈÍ5|×!œÿÙ!H›|U$¬X!öxh(Ùå²S:¼à ·&lt;¢á0Öð—…Ÿ &gt;bí™gÏÑ99›ô»…wE0Qà ¾ó’pò¨Ù    H¼Þ®8·JÖ2"”wS}qÙFœUw‡Â1µ¥s¥üåÝ9wP0~¬^HfÝ¥*7‰—\¨—ôh“á¢NùI8|žÊŠs
`«Òçs›'ð”Zîü™· b¹¾P^q	áCÝžô±:+Kv»¹
C#†øbö91m«§¸’ýóÉ}ΐÕC^L’˜_wb™`økWH&lt;æHSoØÇpé4c*Ì=åÝqL;&gt;UùGāâ“Üø}žú›ÿÍsPh0o™(û&~ú¯AJÛÈöU4ùÿúØç2ÃÈjŠ9ı)à šuºý^¼€¶‚rcÓ"á™ÖНCÉ´½¶v’¥œ¯ÒÞ"·PV¯á Ëebß‚5!g+Oát·3hooÂIŠnÍVªè]½(ÇC&þ”$é;&lt;ÁOýˆJ0—
"ñKþ’î¥    ðIÈ]ìλ³î=?︿€ñ8zÌIŸf0ϘîZrJjÛI”å:zÈßgŒáÂ+,ýá/GÆHªÈîǶÜRúwüÅþ_Ÿ)B·¬!;[§Òb{%&|Æê(kf×þç½g±ÌûKÀßäÑG]ølO’Q."¬oÔ­îÉ;e¥ç…2&gt;e‡jÝÄ`    ÎdX±¢²n±¯¨ÿr=LFxeg^ä÷Nr?¥‰E¸è§›¯Ú+:­wíB'eÙr…§ˆsƒHâeI¿TsÚ-œ¸*þ;rþr“à ?ÍaÔ9¿^‡\ýIwX¯bä\ÛÈì2$Ðe
biž[À¬.Ûà qg…“ŠK¹ÏÒ»Égö4Ÿ¼ºM;¼K8ÂÙ!z³ú¬¸¾¾Bê„òdkÃaå—÷b?_ßà Y¾d/lã$®îÂN…“ë‡-)ãý'SgVŠî5{Jà „´@üL6T’ÉÞÿÃO{±M7%rÝŸÈÁžM ‹¿iÅvÁÜs!᱃¨Â3N<¶t¹4öJ‹Ìï[!óƒÛ
‚﬜“ÿ‰Õp/‘T:fÌYáû˜Û¿Rʧ^ÇÛ,žR뢿Ð+¸ô5=ÿ¯]²˜}(öÞÚ=xè½·¬rçñìéFܘ‹+y—LO
œbJ„k«E¯¿L‘0CÖJË×Ý’iaȆ×bÿG³H+7±vîáôZ+Éñßù‡j¾
ÍGÛD™"’øÁ¾fÉ…›g£÷]ˆÕÙæ{Ôü¬Å:èÏÑZ¸    uî¼ËÃPà ˜&\—=Qôæ¼—Äýç7Fyžlq,.glyŠ¸5•e4ÞŒ½0Ê–ÓY’Ìóyù„Ÿël!ø˜x_$>-®ýL”´¹-r蜱iÊʸ¸ÐCz.‚G»Íkt[õ™NA)5drÇ·ÿ(ÞÞFÔìÙWDs÷[‰]»Ú'?0©÷=9yÀ/M¸zJVšÍ¢ð|áÒ¿WGâ‚€Á™&”®Æ-²K—y¼»áÙ8xÌ+Ó`ª÷*J%õýædáë8ß8½ŸŒSœ§Œ›Ï÷_vdÐùñ³].
¿f¸*m¨n:&gt;ïÝöpÃ=ô²Eäé5Ú^¹Oì(¿õ¯„Ì SiM雊VföÝÔPÞà m§Ÿz&gt;ã“,aÔ¸Öp¬Ú¸N»¶óô/&ó—ÿ},ˆðÆfšËüEŠÝÍâîÇ›¤¸M¡ìÀŒ“Ü»º×Èéîe7±"¸69Õ¼ì¦zþ’&gt;A´Cx#’$:§‹wïeÀ-ŒÛÆͲ5SFåƒipIý#ÖñakŽq!×ma4Ï¡t;?÷e¡à ƒ£Pä;g¾¸ô€¶äÏ›å²h/†¼%eÛS(“.¦²îëR8²cÜ]»yï7ó«~›P¦:65[±Ë‘£å€‹´{Ò/9–V‹Už8ÉC¤xÿ´À”˜ÅÜ©Û֐/w&lt;¸êS×±Ž‰¦Öˆ»˜’³OBeÖŽÎòåñ÷±'G¶³‚?–²‹‰Ë8?–OæE]0æ‡}š- 9¬ÖÄ&‰õÌ–¤¼9)嘤2Y$_’=p¿UXÐMg‘à öÖëÀ´äf®_~&lt;oÿýS|•áDÊcöEª*õgˆ"¿_&lt;tÿˆ·º#;9S™î_†/z=uÛ9(Ð1Î5hnÙs^jÇ ?ò[…à Å—ú&gt;+U&lt;½ñ‡äÜwcƒ})“Å"Êë7âè:bq
‚Ø+ðœKܱfS~èøLú*xfÖu‹~ŸŽ“8Ø3¼&N-ˆØ%Wn‰}¾ú+@¦«d×qƒL6îå¥_ç«5ª?žAMÞ.ªÍ=D·»¶@ÒÿQGzÄÊ-¤Çåo–øb»
%øÑË·X»&gt;—q´H$nüòm&lt;uË&lt;3Ø ´õoþˆ^"N¬Š•\é‘yøæÊ7fzž4†³ÿûÈΦ&lt;ä&lt;Í1äWéñ(WòùÕºë…z"Ñü¼qó­÷ROaYrø5yþörìÏÝV´Ù_ö…pG®ÃN*/çÑ3~—Mà –*LN®=®3•‡u¥üFeëç-“ÿWóÿ8åkéÃanâ$oœÎ½Þ9ohØ%X!í&gt;Ë_"¶»é!‘é¶I/
¿Êó챸Û&lt;üŽÉ5¶¿ì7'asTÐÖKræ»þ`‚¡æW…e…€å4qÜ©ïtÕ€\æâÔeÊ•ó±Ùkª‰7Z¢Ø“8Ûˆ¾AÒ-‚EՍ”c}5"}§¯´”èm’ŽÂæ¤e_C·hc쭍TÒLìúïOìßÁ¯]Ä¢Ö‡¸=»,¶Õ}&ÙÆX"ý‰Ë5‘÷›·±áÏiñ“v“Ô    ´ —J-²ò‡ßm=&Ä"D•e% £O¯S ScΘËj[\yvÕó%”Ýi5¸—fKÖ]v™?¯ž@i\ üäpTô]ü‚ž°i
CZÄœôà ƒ¼Ø`5©    ûÁudÍËGj?5Èõ|ßÂÛìÜQ/œ´©^´§ÿ®“R\¯1c¦þݵސšo?Ÿ°æg#é“OQ4~ïDÑ?Šñ
}êB`r3Дî;’t{‰…LÔÅ|0ƒÀ Íx‚¯?ë^Æ\RÅށї¬¹7uÇ‚}E{‚?¤µ
J
tEãz»Åã=$äÙÒ'ìÙpF¡˜à {W9°F.¾"
Õs^:ðÆO«â{mW    Šq…ßìŠ#Ú%57dŸò¬à —XͲ6â¥]¶ÿH*'Ÿ¥Ï½»A̼ùY@»Nu#ˆDYK­ho/M²ô?ʪ"¿cèÀìî.Q1¢øìß(Oà ,^lÚy²èŸˆz;Њ6%µˆžЛ1ô<#TjZ@8Á5a¯žÍö8æè÷diP‰áòïPÁ¬¥k©çk˜4ÛÏé«ÆÛ3^ðšCi+sû¯#|P7ò–ô›¸ hVª;ùüÁ%Û®ê*Ëސò6:mK;cÿ¥·ÌÑÝ„Y~íÄŒ™çXÙeV“ÞµdaÞï~Í­Ð"a›²gm¤žjÛEsú󛾆òCúj¹LÎlüˆ•/ÄǵìØ…õœKG×óœÞ#þOkÁ«Dó`¸¸üõrI4è—»Êd«âWÉ™b5íA,+­û¤e8Æy¬xÎ#_øË—mðí'ÏÌæ‹-÷í—ï»0btïËêCÊå½éûðˆ&+–dÂv!p§ótš†y=}Á•Ö”72†pdµ8ùV›¤cb‰lRâ
ùæS[°þ?Z,ž —}d÷}ÎH×.ÍÇœ7:]-H©qvŒ–‰½Ã8’-GŒ¥£†r¡üVsXS§ˆØÉâÏœöÒý&lt;ÏÁ¿üÍ(èϯñ_!’¥ºe?Èæ½0‘_#ºà ^Û’X›û…ìw\
—wh¯Z{‹@/6M8ÿtŠ¨]/H♈¤›ÚÒdýÎþ­^ýò[—&gt;—“X2ʽòk9ßcÚ=ÁÆSa¯ÉtÑ]Y†øx~¸ÔöYŠl•»üÅ¢8­%€U¢ÛËþ!âÎ*¿È;?P.°#i    W¬~ zv}­¸euKž3Î39]ò£-eðq£³Y)4[vÇÊî¤fœ7áíZ^·álæa]³Ød䃄Í|ǘ­ø,ãÖÌ•kÝy‰eX½ÂïFbOæ|°à ¾õ]À÷Hß'(jà 
¿~s5L4Ïe4Jîîº,#ô³ä;i    Ø;õñ_w¯°Þ˜rÂ"Üú¢w|³çž‚ÅvéÂ{Ñîbbù2ÉÎ7/¥_&lt;6ÉÃæ¿Æêk¾³Ì†&gt;±
£Ùýâ÷Üi•ú&lt;⃕ä!t\à JÏúdü-l!ÏÞ“%ñäER§CfÞ±žÐOŸ,‰Â-Öñ¥éFºƒŽuòn±ò)~›ã¨ygEƒ†‹éñFÆñüGr£»³°4óTâIÙ֣ͽöõ ø1—[ojÆwŽ(ŠWï&gt;™)ž`ƒIÖÇʤoÕÊn=ˆ“ïû…ýæ‹XS¶ýc—¾ÜÁùK¨äEo^Ëç·e,Gv}ükDîójh»N›I†G[dS9+å§óð    O³–¸y²ï§ã´xÆÝûPÅ׳wà ¿„    .y =ZœáD–Ü]Þ'½~®Zvèk*fIù†;¤oeépa;¼u´òX´!¦€×[ÖBát¹
ÛZˆuf¹H’ÊÔÒ«3äî÷°
«ÊñÞëeØ\óaœÃ³x:aøIo
®ÊD®kíÅë:¦JÞZºÊØqKå)ØÚ®køçvVgT»xã{®öG^’uÿjüc¡GíNÑÆŸtqoh—”³¥QvèA¦ã¸eOJf±®žp<F¹e8^ïö.çI†ð°ëz±Nj³$©±\zõß|¹;/ÛPðï}VÇæº4s¦ÜâvTgñî½Õ¦0]Ì©¶‚‹ÂçMÅ‚sMÖ§÷R?7s«ÐÑŠ1âì—¼€óv±Û™—ƒæ.'ß¼ß(ð³4§æF:‰>îGß"JéG…pY„ÔuáxçµßlSCÈ!‰    ÜûNóa_ .ÀA¨ÊAbçë*q÷°a]i³Aú_ü6¹¼6˜à ðÄ»5¶‚"mc—”ˆ8¿ûÚx³Iü–µÅ”±öѐ…&î´›Ór¾e#Ìôn¡ü e†O‰g-®Mfßû¤Ã%ø¯ãEÍߏ)õÜì)^e?ItqP2~]®Ô«ù³ÌhL^`ŠÍ‰ÊōVi³Vª–³_ '\š ƒ·e?Ú9S8Ë8St^†Ilw.‘®|H“½°.Áh³ðý¥Õ¬Ñž-œn:ܦ„M|›#‚쁷Â
§,QõT;‰e    ”f½Ü({è\‡›sw,aå?íc¶çÊçüá,¹!0}v\heè+4qº²Rr»£N6ÞP*z…ÞQÌÒy¢ÃNœÈä,Ô웣V1yí—¼´Ó„›ÅŸDeeV‰÷4ÿ‘êŒêÉRù•µS±ç§ññûêÍ/“VÿÐüä/"KçÏ&gt;Q¶Šjü0%$uÜ
Z'³á“õƒ¹­Î:ôÃ{;¢ØÍ$`"7’õdþE÷ð~îá·|mW™ 1ö“ðJY²ØýE³d£Í|ißÔpٝU›Ck«ÆˆvOg¬4ÙAzÎϼ²ÈNS/ðÁ­‚x£P¡šOå-x(–榷Ü,bÚê=]ɶ'<Ïyr>ƒTò“8À›½ø\°×Þœà 'ç«„üŸM¢#A{$ºKþHçÕË®¼ÿyxÄáeã‹ú*^p¸/
‚ÙykG¥$îÚA½rë7ÍCÿ}#'‚Ñ·&9”{þ-áð æ»HXsøO؝›_r}®“y¹ãNñ?
}K/Sï8Lctϧ—::2þÄê‡Î)e!´¾
    ppü@Ê™keø²ò™Ñ\êbL™Å‘
þ$þ¥Vuˆ;{ØÒÉNþ²ÜhùLe'Áúp+qcŸ€ÕëYÄáÌ{Ä=T½ˆ¯=ð’äõEx59‘æQýîô0G2úï¶,9ä§üzöeÜûŒ„µå¿él¥C'Z0‰{k˦`¿kM‚íz\ᆀ{!é±Q´WåÁ|Å—UاÊÇfÝÁcKsY—^ñÙM387™ÈôõyüÒ+
‚¿º¢Pv·8SÑ/éi¯•aã’å•¢nä}gÅÝuc«'¸q]¦åñ”{ëù=]&&gt;ÔûŒ ¶F&©¼4 ƒºmòxÑ9LšÝIœxp3kë»böÀ”r.oIÏuÿOÞ—«2J¬~½ð’xTÔ·žOûtžÃ˜ý÷˜,r
UÎŒQŽWÕ²ŒÞ™’Hö‹8ÂVPóî+ÁåQ²mü©kDìœYâò†Í’#e–“^ɳ˜`Ž}d}ˆdúp8k¦ýà JÖdòÎ_á7Ž0;'EÇRVˆÃ8K6v•H‡­+diùš˜:Â`YB€ä•é„ómÎX‚ˆ—vämð­G„¾¾#¢íº´ÁÓ,†ä{s±¿—|E¢
öþ¸!KSȱÒb¸ºë“yó®ŸãGüX6Ãßí£°l^¢èo5’D¿—K[}\äöi™˜Åþ!tg-š°Ÿ}'FÊõ¯Žåíøoÿ_’ &lt;Á]dt¸Z¼ðƒ1ýÖäOL¿´u¡y'-±”pO-mV±8Žýn·Œeyÿ ïŒùKŠeøxjVþâðF/ñø.ÉוÒWɦrf½?V&gt;²ß:‰0}:•}uÿ™ WÉeœø½ñ6TNÙôÂû­Cï0ƒÊ›ÏÜ·iÔÿ×õ
ÄzM|KÒ‡Õ=A¨ÎœÑŸ¼Ç:”RÁYb¬¨¤¥µ:Óo}/d{ÔÊF"î’7üq¹~6›ä=°˜³ÕVtCX®Ùˆ~£ä4éPOUÑ}‹%kÒÏI_²e~ùCØáï€_NœÎ&Õ¬à ìüˆ¸Û&ªyKMüÞÝMBÎóQÑaO[‰Î¢7Ò¤ó­²6Ý¬_·WÉzÓý‚£ï@
?ý!omI)ÿuÏ¡¹Ã„YÞ‘Åâ½U/%#ŸÊ¤ÿyèË^·‰ËÍq¯ë9ø÷áÒ\?eN[r
Ïõˆ”¿îíeÁ[W‡½é7Ŧ[JÖvÜ–¾Ò–ÓEÏ¥[º‰‡Îý(èFŠÖYÌ1ö*ÊIÛÄ{yzÅé›PÈ"ˆª2‹Äe_2x¿ÃeÕÌ`‚Þz!>¿=™Õnxšã.ÏænØÉçõ>p-Ì…‡§'‰uö-“$=Õ•^±ÔüßM¥aóòÅø㇇Y¯õýÙO°Ã\þF_^uû?éÃ}…ñeáºéÇDo*HÆu
JÇ[ªek#寭ðÐÛý¬Du¤•ÔèÀåƒîW¥ó*oL­Ï
ňîi÷¿ê“YÅÉæ„õ‡F®²Å‡xåPëœ×ûTtaSEymϱà WîÎTB¢lÖ’ÃïÅÅ/Ò+Ì>2MÅΡzËRäo+íñ©ï²ô8f+Nqþøן\¦Ú¦ì‹¡
UôÓföî‘4y”1~ÇåÊ÷<Âò_;៽î°åÍ8Ó+nråy¶òÏÊ«»r¬Dà ê~q¼‘¶D=í:ÓeÿV¹òmÖí·Hh`=,^Èzò:h¦á5^|(/N7¤L,ù@ÝüäWÈ;k2Ýgjœ4¦@ŸyóÎ&gt;‚Ÿ©’˜#©cÚ:›ãòè,—cA$Kä™ÁÞË™üòPaTßuQõ”1‰õr¾tf3’­ýY%¿MFø¶Z0·})é²!›ë¶·¾ø
ÿí+a!Ëó—¨*m™Í“¾«’vX&gt;”aO»!ÿ™í€íÙ»š¥÷~3{ù0§}Šçy‡Êßì@ô'­qOäŠ|¸=g‰ûiw¢–Üb_7æ{ëžgƒÜ‰¿AúZð7ðSkyöpZðy/-ªmLiÈÊâC´ç·µ4Væ~ÆïÐÑeÍûñ”³M¬§ šÝè÷Ž£˜ù›{¥¬”÷ü•¶ Zýü¿Í¯0_ûV&i˜|WšŸ ý9y“¾Á/p­Hysº`P—×>=í© ´(üós©8:䣄štUª³«–™õèHè}7ÂóÓð‡[²ªcÙÝIµ½[ËýÂ[±ð¿ÿÄ:!ÿ}Šèˆûg‰n‚\:¯ò«¬ýõng/W3â昚€þ
sÿµ0èˆûH°n²eÞ©Ù“Ú¿Ç…¼ô™#î›Óîû)¯€Ñq)GVôý²œã~Ð¸t±õØf×#]
¤uc=¸»K_øÛ «ËƒWžRŽ™ÈC¦¢¥VúÒ;û¦2'{îeþ¿âT½ŠavkóüÚ®^¶×³@N²S÷ñ’|ïË){ô‰Â÷²šÃŽ«’܇ÙÒÖgå¢9DìXù0±ðÆVÆÏŸì{ôS\U'x“ϘóI_ô•ä(È¡‰ã.ÇJ|¿èÐ_ZS˜ÒY…òå³pãžJ–Ì-–ÝšÜŵ¯×æ­þu‡ÿ;$¿v¥(ø"G|^’jSe‰;w˯¼0Å=œ{Y~3ÛÙe9EO_r¿¹&ñ^MÓáŸß4"ô¾þY´`\ŽøEWJ+’íùXþۍ‡õ†_ÅeÖ'9«~*µ÷s{8Ÿùøf3ʁŽëÂ}¿pцI¶â£q~ôª"¦Ùã    òÅšún…𞐝Äzpñ*'@ëw—Èe.hD&lt;R‹,jDÍaŸ$“JNK·¾i’
L&gt;ˆ    –ûà GU&lýq×ØoÉ]œSIÖÜÚ¢¼åm‘üÅ?•‰ï€ð|&e“È~P¤—˜ëå[²°œû®x×Äv6=FÉ)=´†ûçýW¾ÜÇ_°sá˜pì´‹˜4ô`ÎïÏÒöe^²ÁÆË¡ß¾xã    Ô¬Ë[Vaº=´Zç”J~“œÅ¿Y¢”t‰ôm»Å)É-’iû«¥Ä»î²re/ù¿¹Oð˜Z)ëâ·i'æ)îÚ-¼×Wòë?´1eDÚk:ÄÞ—È’}úK¤¿¦úÊg–=Ášûî²l¦`ììeáœ5'*¸Ù½.¼~×¥~ìau&:yÃW¼D[²Ìû#pº«¬ª"Cý}x±†å2‡Ìº·1›ƒßiåVÚfðb8a|òN~*FxûW™ØŸ“+Ù±½Yúùyˆ\æUŠÕeíÇß4gŒ8sæóXÜk»¶óîÜØÍo‚D¡·è™hKaxà õ
©pR¼¬:S‚éµìÅçiE²âÈlúüα3™Ü†¡KQîÆaÚ¹+¢“£žâ7²4l«¹L¤ª‘aþ`‡™–ÎÆ.vÒ­}œ6›e<×¹Nüuµ‚7õ"6­M|pC¡¤¿ÃPi‰äųý°Ö²,û·¹¤ðI„ÀKæÜý7É)·;ƒÛP¨ä„4QqÝIñŸHÒãõ‘qaF‡|ò¾JBîÓëÄ]¨*`÷~Ò`LLÊ]Áýsæ_òé4%ÓµÚ3ý
ßF¥¸ 7~a…Æy
Tsz‰¥kVÌ*;Lê¼³4ðÈç—ÜL3^Å.˜íI©ÙU¢ß.£9}ÛL÷tOaÆüd~+N#DޝD<c´ždÉ-
ÌRd]k6óÒ¾ä½Ì{-õñœ*Ÿ†5-â%¥%’î'Ó¥ïÑ:fßBxò:¢C^~ëälÆ·LÒï‰ÊÀcŒ2²MNTpvëRJù—Â3®;C^„·ÒÞ®YÌ?ó{
‹ªÿ·€°,d*qMŠ'+{ûúóŸíhd·0ïà ÉëÎQö©»¨#èvH“ëyq2+Oò8džInÝ(/þ#Á~r‹XÓó÷±å—_ÒFž¥»=%o~    ÎýA¸q>ä´A5}‚à '½'&­ØµQnÜy[ˆ’ñ›!™lßÌ'œíÇraaºøR·Á‰O‘ñÞV±åU>Ýô¿¥ŒÕ>€Ù5ך@?I,í:ð×n6©Ÿ³s&ù·b§šÝ”|kHBõqe±"˜´Åú±³™ŸŠCxßÇn$µ±&lcç¾±á8_á    bŠøG+î
ǽì¥Ø®Ÿ"µÛ©%‹îx,_?¶‡ð…žÈ
[åDª¿ÌÇñsaù÷rW‰wÚD&;Å_¤uÒ°íseõ×îÆkÛá‹ñ¬{ʁþ.íø½‘<Dl§Èæï †l»bUWGOÉ´‹co¥þØFf^ΪÐO-,¢ôÏ£ Šg[[ÆYºÝ(èaûW~JÑ>R¿®ða7Ì•Ì~¿\ÚIj‘ÝOwVÝ!†¼=ÇÊqøÃ>5™;¾ü#÷Na‹¼öó!þ ÁH(Ép¯‹7¾”Ñ~—™Nm•/*wÃ.½?Èš2™ÁÎO³ªÌ“½¿È?é}Pð6Þ"DoÿdZÖúÃñWe6‚WòMë§cùõöã·¼šÁÜÅ¡qÓÖ˜ò^Üz"±ï–,´ýnÉ“Ì6º-m™ýŸìLárùÎŽ,ìŸc$+f±    ûâå£\'‹÷¼µ)sù¯ÏÏ2
ûD<Áy1sãIÝã»2SƒòØŒcØÁÖSÄÇZOÙœ©eœÂ
9÷é eR€™ zùNá­N?Ñ퉴JM’>ï¼Ôqglû#?¹è÷*ù'ûÃøì4«¥Å‚c«¯à ºr‡y&kæðW·U    ^ê:Šüĵâ²ý$?Êæ„DÉ[·åâö]n,’ýÛof0g•;ÿêõ(¯¡~~!/Aðm?SØpó»hîè_ñf¦”´n¾lçå6ùeí`&lt;lF«¾¶„3ùqÇÙòŸhà _ø†    }X)¢€œh±Ï¹&gt;É~“ éè\Ž|ö¹cØyc!Ë6¾ˆ½ò\ç™á :7‘~¤^ |·UØDº!¶Q$IP£¶änŸ,”)¯Ø刍õï`Å0°/îÞËuü°•·6$„ÿz2>•ºŽˆïοM8¶Y5´U^C¸½Lodù5ßfG€|ŽJÞͽž[Åk¸2Y cøGHìUW=ŸìÑ•µ{#³J·”/SoÀ?¿ÂúCYÓÒŠÙgZ^s-
x>‚0~ÀÆBAåƒ@tÇ/˜IWŸÍ”9o¹B’‰u—8±°¾óìE\¸v˜{!_e»EèœüS¤h*÷è¤xd‹¬â`‹|Õ#wL ›‹ŸaǶªÏYöï7÷É´©üà ãRÁ.ìŒLSIö~þ#ýÅà Égn™‰5ßkaÙØ_eg§”pžž}Ë£ê¬çï‹\*˜¿ž,ô8*ÚeH'Ò¤öÉN[ó±    q»ÆÖ Ëv¤u¤À7‹ãƒê‹ŒÈqgÎß®¢ÔN´¦¦0´DOVn a·Üaìù}ùƒÚ@ˆÊÁÏžU°­¾r–“«ƒždiö°':¡½Ôã“Ö‰ÙJ6.“Þü%u¢Í¦®G&lt;Ý”ÐÿŸ6{Èõu`gøD2egkðÞ{·¿Ì¨!ÕòkÉ.IJƒ·´ùËêPoÂq–ô`â@1I0ØX=¹ƒ§—v‘?ÿø.Áµ!k‘ç”g´MÉ{éïª2^Ïcyµã Qo`ͯÐ&]ë?ÊõôÿCÞ´”ü÷㮨: ¯ŸþR"Ï1”^jû.w‡­    ³Å_²™/¥œ2÷Ü¿tùÑõû¾wŠìifâÕk_Iº®,”1Œèò²ˆÓØß½z¬è®\ösKÎJþ÷ÃÖ8¾¨s¹ Öà H_ôSœ’'’tÜ:*=ó‹'S¸Î’IÞƒ‡œÄšñ¶ˆns—s)Ö‡çTõˆ¿ö}¹ Íe
ß%ÜGx(9û]WfÍØ ÏÚr‹?Ÿ€û}8ÉŠóvg'Ǧrž•q=ðâ%þkãïþ.8™ñBäÐ/^­•+©Âý¥ÇV\“Û´ŒbÙc?ˆÏðÉlªò/g«je÷Âß74FÀÊJ ŠŽ™„4}ð£Oœ¬”®X0Æ|vâ[èåç3°r=&Ë$\ÆNß?Æñ½òƒsûÃWƒà È/Ë"Pþžw‰þ¹–ÖìÅ°ÏDÌ°£«CçuyayF#xc2[Ky:0á*ƒ+þLövþÇ/Ž-øQV/ŠêÊŸs
“Zdž1——Ÿ“?yÅ ’í’XÅÓ?³wp£Þá3×XË©Ë·Cžt~ “
ÛÅ‚ÓÌ›    QçˆçŒ¬ØÖ¢{¿FÇñ…¼¢Á_Áß|éÂÈå!G¿J,ú_2²<˜oc¤ƒ,|w¯.kØu
'"ö%·¡œlÞÕ$ÈœX |0½[LÚ»X²ûY¾tØæ¨<"Êk(ôf™ßó!ešûpÈg“Iy^üÝ7.    †ôE¢â†-ÁRó«²Åè›ünA$®³vª´Øÿýóà †Ñðêט
Ì.Ø
3~óD§zhÏR1øÕ?™¹o^È/Úã¾Ñ—¶—’ÙƒÏ͹R›‹¼Ó'PŒ‹Ë„iBêL*éöâgô‹ê¤G‹¼åVE„創bBÀåµ…ìG?®ºÿ6hÀÄ—|–¸‚¿tÚDJÉÖ!je«8duR|Ê)Þ7½Åïo~Ñ”ïõ×Bï=N$Z˜1|Øå¤Õk8.Tµ÷±ye
îð¿ÊOS¹y‹C6_;Aû¡³]%Òa6nG‹›©x–‘cÀ#    ”K
r93ôé•­×Û6Jë,CêÊœ×!¶•´m]áô#eâiòÚ=†¸aW+Õ݈M–ªIï–î
Š<±žÜØ»bé@§fÍŽyTüôp<£Ð<„ùM>JˆÌó!6Þ¼N²4°Ìa][×Ç׿PJYþo’°)$šæ½â}ËÙ@éÀW’\HڍÕdZ±ôOÑÙ)_šÛÈž‹hÁ›ê~RÊ_¿î1ž$Ö“ý“ÌßýHzíÑCÙˆiÁL`H\³¾/à Õ¥ˆ@æöÀ¿6YAÁÁÁÆ+‚´‹n›ÐJìËçJ¶o»(¼}G®¥#ÿK    ìpfÝ8Wèðå7Æ»‚w3i¹À÷ˆ©p{¿–è“7.Mü$=q ,ÔøE-a¡e7ñfØE’ïöðÀí&AŸt[ƒ¥œÊ‰õKDÆmZÚ¿aI+µ™    2ÓBÓO†nÄü=¾‘vÄ~Þ‚'jƯ› ¡šÈ2BÒ·½£Ýn_Çð‡þÌ&lt;Z[è§å.Dé©"VÅ ‰cäÿ”»pIïæù½ß1Oa{‚höB±xb![²ùI›ôÝ×P^LväÀüƒ|ýêáñC8D}gžEݲõG=ÿœHœK•Ijx¾:¡ÍKˆçLé.B&gt;IsþO©ºzA    þæB.84C6o"D¤ºAF|GeQŠHŝ J%é´K„8!LäƒNDÍÝO¥7Ad7Be¯µCÃû†E"GF‚’XGâÞñIC)0J£s‘L¾„LýõY=æ+ô?TrÖ@´¶bBû(CuA~DÕ‡qEÁµó6áöGüIZY€JT„ôK0­$&lt;žëY=ÿ+Ë?_k&lt;0¿§¸2ã3~4ÞWÍF&gt;“nGžÏSHÿaJ_I8K¿‡ãMÇN~ÄOÞCmA&gt;€&Bž¼ÕCþú‰E_71F¿vfHµ¶I}ôìJÜ2ïL&lt;r
Mœ°eNü÷˜@]&gt;åA½ˆCÐ0D|’EÜbG&lt;©!HœñoIý8þK]L½ÈxN­O|Su@Ü—²B&lt;Ú€3 QDýgˆF]­TG½ò{I6BJzz¦;Ú¿"&lt;ÔíþM¿ìO/]Ä@ xAïâyCN"ÇD¬cnF¤FGlãMHÍ!ÂJ-_K‚LíÜÝ&gt;Lx?¬\˜A¡0Blå­C¯$
ãc=Su&'³¦:9ÖÌJpaseÂ0-;%ðJ P[°kæ}
pŒÃ&Н”(0¯&lt;)Â
*ðÔ,Pé,-°ü½/ q%?!Ñ9ô#1Nn$‘aŒ%ñué'Qˆv(±š *­-+oÁ ,wН]cÞî&gt;ò’?€þ0à €"@/P# Aª% T!VPfˆgÀ’³i ¾Ãpó©KáOMA¿]ÿûP.®0‰@•@AoR2£^Õol8    PK       ·S8'C  8G  '   SONS_OF_ANARCHY/BDMV/CLIPINF/00148.clpiÄÖgPMÔ8úî&J$g‘$JÎqafwvvw6ŒŠdLD0b`"Š"Ì€"* *‚aEÅ ˜|TÌ
*¦»õÞº_îû¯ûõNU×oªg¦ëtÏé™Ã%„a®î®® €~ye ÖÀñÿû¨“_ƒÿs½]Œžð0ðÿ÷a!æÊÃÿÿºÃ üOÄhÿß‘«üû¡¢æÖ%?kø®¨ íIú¦\ÿ÷Ó€~Þ‚„´Eÿ«êKÜ2Óü¿ûu€~áÿáv õÿ·¤_¸0ã÷OBòñÿOöyÀP{PTïWO“wLÀðâÿL E 0€ú4 ¥
 l H¬ Ê] €)t¿(ŠâÔ (UŠqK€2¦”]e±2P.\T2P¥Û€*¦T§    rÕl-Á©*P{aÔäjUuñ ñõА;5ML
L|c&ŠÕ€6yL”ªí² 
ԁŽi+Ðk L’j =÷bùBi½¼    @W¬    |Ï]éD`°æÐÇ´€¤ZÀDÕ
ÊG0‰*FRm`æ ÆòWb¶y0Á&=U`"Öü«ÀL&gt;¢¥J0ÃteÔt`.ÖS5¹TX9/a“1}`ý2Lëe7,¥À6%
Le ;ž°ÂÁTÝf`-×^{1°FÀ¾BØŠÁt¦˜
L€C{#˜Š™ Ç    ®À^l
œpL“ëlœ    ¦‹Í€ó‡pà 5®^YÀ˜×UjÀIlÜ^ '©p·    .Ødà ‘¥\Ádà É*®RKà ¥Üäze"à ŽMށ'°¾F—ØømŸ¼5ð×?|䑘» _ÌÚê _©-<ðø‹í@PP/”GÜ)ØT€©-±=À#4@f˜šÇA0˜˜Ç &žˆ€V€I§"÷`aÀL̐݀%uœ}í€ÀW/°1'ÀS­¤Ø    P:Ç )uÔL-ÀÅ\ ÿÌzÀ•º Á¤@Ég&LY(©+Ùk &gt;æD5“@êf­Bà f„x‘ØÌRp3ä3
YTfˆ=Ál“`¦Ø„ºß³¤^ ÌœBÄÞ ìkeżA„Û*õc! \¾QC \좁HÌD_v‘R?ãD€hà bZS@ŒØÌuºb¤`îÊ™`.æ}sŁ`~`#˜1À‚ûeÁ|1ÄZÒ ·mˆÅ‚@¼Å>‡ƒÄËWn¡¦ˆ—b`ás,8HV‰ò•KúU1&H¦"A’”÷ðA2`«`1F€T|/HHÓV)R6HeSi€
Ã’
–€41    ÒeÁ)    2”;@:à €Œ™ÁR1dþaK¥\°Œ21Xžs dJy`…V;X._é•þ>`…ÜUZ_Á
)¬êñ« di€U˜ d…«¥B°æÓÈ’¯üZ·÷`XÖÍ‹ k1XoÖa4È6îaë劧7õâ@¼Haˆ±™ Gõ:ȳ@îÊ× G:lÀ‚\qبöl›§Ð6‚Ù o­"ȇ‚Mwj@ž4l6Ò ›AØ2“6KÃÀV-°E¶>š
¶JÃA¾Ùe°
D€üè:/ŽÛ‡—ƒ|i$(˜~€(°cv&(FBøìFƒÂ‘Ý`§üîRdXØEÞaE`(êOEØ°ÛôØ-žöæƒ=Ø\P¬œŠ±y øþ°W:” >PæƒFØ'^ öra¥`(µ«eX,(Ûü”IcA¹G(—Ɓ
á
P!Žûƒ^‚ýX&lt;8à 9 È3à v?8 M a¿ma嶹‰‚ÃÛÁaéBpTu*8‚-GOÍGåV©¾•ò©’Ž‚*¹Ç&lt;ò@•8    »´TK“@ÍŽÉ3¥†aÇÅ‹Á‰oaà ¸t1¨u*'°p2ù(¨•gÎ)=+p¤‚S}Aà ”4Ô¬§±4P'^ê¤K@ýãi ,
¦@ƒ4œY­    ÎÈm$@£x)h¼3œÃ2À97p^š)oN     ËMŽYà ‚x¸°aÍØ2Ðlü´`ËAóûûà ¢x9¸hè.JW€‹ìNpYº\ª{a®`+ÁeKŠW+nÉ•ªÅVl5žËmòLk威vépµÓt€5 My!¸&^Ú1\—Ûá0:±u £)ܯ׍~‚›`=¸¾m¸%Νcíà –4eÜpñ·11¸yÏÜ‹Á-ËpG*]›Á]Ln+$‚{âpÇRat˽ëz@.¸{çèÅrA·í1pl ÝŸ\ÁñÐëH7‚ÞÄðäašÃ Oº    <¬uO°Mà ‘!gîãeSÀ€t3èóÖO¥[Àû
ðLn?þab[Aåeð\º<5à …<“ŸFx€—â|ð¬>aù`Óa†ÅÛÁó¸à ¶¼PZþÃ
À‹n{ðZZ †l‹Áe°Í¿ÞŠÁpc…à •Nx‡íÿá¯Á{¹¯lð^¼¼Î*±"ðÖû5ø$Ý
F6ÿ Ÿ±Ýà |    ¾`{À{•yà «xø w    |Åà Ca²Á˜´|^à ¾c%à ‹Z2ø!Þa¾Æ€Ÿ`ø¦Æå;áÛÓ7à V
ƬÁ/q‹ûþ€rð}ÜüÁÊÁfø+® ?+uÁ?PÆíË‹ýà ×ä§òjp?ø­¿Béð»e9Tï”¿èaTsöCEé!ùÏö"T†HkTÅŽ@…ߥPU|*Òñp‚ô(TzQÕÀQ¨lWÕ±J¨²¦j€J¨ê&†š 
N0˃媙4@-P
ÕÞÝ‚Úâj¨1%jKAÅ¡Žø8œ8} ꁨµWõÄ5PÛ`ê‹OÀIVIÐ@zêN†âZ¨ÓuIk¡žÉ^hNB½”aÐD|
Ðœ††ã— váÐ\\ak ¨ƒ&+ádPM] ¥\3ƒSp
h€fÒÏÐ
k€FþÐJ|ZpŽAe¬Z*h@;pNY›í¤g¡•M'œ*=a­'ªC{¹6šñpvÚ¬gAaÐíLo@Gñ8µôt ½[0tÆšá4“:è"n†Ó­&CW¬NïT…nâè8IºI/Bǘ'л5¡‡øtŽÜ=¥—¡Ë@>ô—¡««1ôÆ®@·ºÐ[zº³* /BêÕÐW,…žöZÐO,ƒ^ËWCL½ýka Ö
}²ã`€´úÚ)B¸
ýrU C|ú›ôÂ qe`Â`¬
zBk‡Jâ M‘A&è€Áú,È’‹Qš%½qîuHˆ¯A¦W/dc×!kJ$åŠÙ:!ñÖr±NHN¿¹Òe¼ôòärõœ %¾    ¹7; _zR.¾P€Ý‚Ô‰gPnAÁ¤ïP„uAAð'8܆¢©R8SzaΘƆ!Ø]8‹¡ CÁ=ò¡†b÷à l=o&톡Q«a¸Ü°iÎ0BÜÃ&lt;`¤´aF8ØÃ(Ð#a´ø>ŒìÀpFézÀ9Ømø Î?€1já<ðÆd„À#8çý)¸ {ç:XÁXñc8/â<Œ“;ßaŒÇúà üGa‚¸ÆÚ7Â…à    Œ½¡
aý0>Ð&˜ð¨    &ap¡Å˜,~
ͧà bì)LTŒ†)Ø3˜Ä˜SÁ3˜lu¦JaaòØm˜&7EÍ.ÁžÃ”üw0]ú¦i:À¥Ø˜VP3¤/`ºR%Ì/aúÌUp™tfÄ&lt;ƒ+°!¸Lç\!†ËÂÂU`®Ð2…«°Wpƒ
³°ÿà ªÀ¿p-x
³Ôrà zð®Uß³Åoáz¥x(#0{¸ J°(ö€9Ø;(Éê†9Òw0GÓn ïanñ¸Aün`äÀÒpcÁ0ÌÃ&gt;À&lt;ãpönŠ›7ƒp³I)Ü&gt;Á-IÜ"ý·šEÀ­ò=µÍ³æƒÏ0ßǻùÝíp»ÜÃÇ° |…4à ì+,´¿wH¿ÁÂÊ~¸ŒÂ]ÄkX$w·Å ,ÂÆà î„t¸a|‡ÅÊ™°XüîÍ­…{ÁX¢KÀO¸Oé?¸Oü–gÁ}ÒqX´–IÁ²«°ü‚åê    °BüeVTÅCù×î÷»÷KÿÀF«á¹a5\áAñ_xðÉxü…‡õfÁÃâðpÍ|xüƒGM;áQÀ£¬°
‡°ò‹+¬’@XÅ,„Õ2«î…Çp™5Ããx|A&lt;¬Á`Í”TxW„'‚£`-T„µ~+`­D    Ö¾ûOÊ=5#žÂ•ái•.xZnë8<-SuÛa=T
~ƒ°W…
b>lM€–y°Wƒg^…5xNä ÏÊÔáùþðT‡Maà y\6«ØÂ&™&l©þ/à šð¢ul–L„—bWÀ|"¼ìý^ĵà eSxI®Ô¬^’iCi£e¼‚kÃV%xE6    ¶nR†2\a¶±CáU¨;Œ½`›D^kΆm2=x]…    ; &gt;ì¬4†}xÃg¼&3€7ç‚×%ð–F3ìÄ
á­KVð†ÌÞ¶†·$ÆðÎòJØ…eû6ßà mhï&gt;? ïà &°[¯Þ‘˜ÂîÙ©ð4ƒ=»íà =™ì&gt;ö@sxß.öâæðõcØ+±€æm„ðÉðaïø@2&gt;ҁe–ðñÔŸð‘Ü&gt;`
K¦À¾½[à hû`¿ÄìæÀÜ&gt;%ŽÃ§¸
|fâŸIlà ïvøLfaãø\baŸ×¦Àоð2€/áTø’$áKÙT84á"’Øá^|íá+´¾Â§ÁWüO6þ×ï_ÃéðµáBøFâ ß,dÁ·¸|ë&lt;Ž@GøöÇNøNî;¥ðÄ    ¾ÛÖa?@gøA£~”¸ÀûwÁOÐ~RÝ ?CWøé»ü‚»ÊÛvøEâ&ogà 7Ü~sZGep´x#“ÿëÆômáwÜ~7Žƒ?$žð‡óbøzÁõóà ¸ÄeŽ[ÚÀßÐaþªŠ„¿%&gt;ð·aü}á¶ü'÷¯m-Ðþ}Q Ö:„ ?•Ç‚Ä!C¤ @H0
)É‘Âs¤‘¢çO¤‚3Rx#R…¤l9‚&À ¤õ„T-u‘š,©žwD0©9ç"
Cj©h"Ä‘†BÒ’0‘æ®(¤
™h¢S;šYH+VM’±6å†t$šd9eéâÒAeH²‘Îg‘¾\=¨Žô%$Ò[»âdà ÀGƐ‹ß8 cœ‹Œ|U‘‰„‡Œ¯íB&221´Af8…LçŸDæBfÄ;d.ã#³Ñ    h2ä#ëZ4Y"@²7h
 Ë`>š‚‘e.aYIDhJŸYÉDÈÊj.²4²Î÷D6Ù˜¯E¶’È–õÙɵsÜŠ¦â3‘Ý7kd/×^>W{Ù,d/¸‡¦ËBÐt/!r„³‘Cm0r”ÌFŽÌ…ÈIŠœæ™ g<9;¶!<¹¸½@®0¹êïE®²p$ÿL 7¹îªë‘;Ü Y$ò4JB^xò꺂¼$QÈÛLùÀhäÓ˜‡|$ÑÈ—HB¾xò3eE~rýƒ?œƒüAøhe‚dsQ`    1à \¤81$óPЦR$›0õ&gt;„I üùÂdsÚ_Ä„±ˆµçbJb¡Ó‹X’8Äv@‡H-ˆØx&lt;"¿ø"R.×x3"e    ˆÛðqa¢Ìf#®d!¢
n#
.Bç%ˆ/KD &"‘‘=J’}Ge    eIh†Žh˜Œfî5G´$ÍšÈF3$‹Qˆsš)[Œf[T¢Y’4ûÞL"KAaJÐl˜ŠÂØú(T’†Â/—¡0˜†"|ž¢p¸E
P„Ü(ýï(¦£¨Q_%7( (ÙR³5eÅà h®Yš3Ѽ‡]h.ž‰æe{£y’ehÁ\
ÍÇ—¡Øé}h¾l9Š­7G±p9ŠŸ†bñ(žvCq²•(áCŠ‡+ÑBO;”€¯B‹TÊ¿«P¢=ŽÊV£Ä~(®FÉ–î(ÏBÉIQ(f¡õ2”Œ¯A)®Ã(®E©_íQ
¾¥ù¿F©ø:´$:¥Áu(Ýó:J“­GKÕÃѹvßQ:ž2¡¥’l´L©e@1Z¶‚@™2    Zþ—–A    Zᐁ–KrÐÊc‹Ð
˜ƒVyüE+ñ\´šg†VÉÍò¨E«á´F'eÉ]el‚²ðhí–ëhd#ZÜÐYZ/ÄÐ:É&$Öe lÉf$ijAb¸åø­G¸åNyŒränPB9’­hCõ´nEyhÚ Û†ò.ïEyø6´Ù¾åIòÑ椣h3ÜŽ¶šæ£-²´mÖu´Un¾£Ú&فò‡Ž |ÙT`ÃFÛa!*HA²¨Ð`*”íB;¥Mh'Ü…vMˆA»$E¨¨v1*‚Eh7ç&lt;Ú
w£=9B´[²ek¯C{${Ð^çXTŒïA%Z×Ñ^XŒJ&gt;Y¢¹¥h3*‘ìE¥I“P©¬•3ÂQ9¾U&lt;hAå’}h¿‘'ª•¢&gt;éh¿ÜƒÊ£è ^†Æ­@‡`9:ô'ÂËÑa_t¯@G,›Ñ¹G¯¢£p?:Ú–*ñ¨òß ª”@UAé¨JvU/›€ª%aÑ1ë$tLr·+DÇåÖà µè¸ì0ªÉã¡øTë3ŽN£è”ötJR‰NßE§a%ª³3Au°
ÕÏØŒêdU¨ÁE‚ê%ÕèhC
²jÔhÄAgðc¨qG$:£sJÛÐ9I
:¿í:kP“±3j‚'П·¨Iv5OìG$µ¨yØ5˽¨¨‹Zà ItqóltQr
]6_.ÃÓèJË8ºŒŸFR8‚®Hêlªü¼µrW#¬GW÷F2I=jS¼‚Z%
¨}Mº
ePa;
µágеs^¨Mv]ç¢vI#êtNGx#º¡“€®Á³èÆÀwt?‹nyÚ ë’sèV–5ºÏ£Û†?ÐMIºSE£[°    ݝn„ºà tϾuÉ. n£;è6ÞŒº[ÑI3êµïAwaê]ÞƒîI.¢û¬ß¨a^B÷»œPìz`T…zñË聐B÷eWЃ!GôP"EK0ôH&Cœ]QŸ¤õ…ýžü(NJSŸ¦ã¨ç?ë¶ÙN"pé8»¼qùû{&gt;wNÀÞ¥l¾yk³`­Ê]a¿À‰Üi…•ßïÂÿ˜Ô²æÌ Z*—’¦o¶pæN͈ȉ[ùåúF¾—Ã~AÒÊavÛQôï´šëBlUáüÑÛR–¡Cì+ÿÁŽì¢Ù?~à Pte7ýp?x±›`Gç7a«­%ížËÁv½°Á¿b),VÅëÙ‘ýÕl¨’Dü&lt;NìAÀ=úõ¥Ï*æ/ßÝ,˜wç&lt;Ã5‰Jù;‚Çw_À£ÞØ0[z    ӝ+‰ÇWÙ[¾ì!ÇÈ{Ü°²Þ¹OÉÔˆß\×.\Úã/:jÚJ_?ûÊXL7øƒ¥&lt;H-ŠdzŽ8Ý‹¹iyx·Ôñ]¦¥    v¬n9Ÿ.Êü¼˜nô=;ãÖš/Lÿû^¬u¶O‰#©©ìg÷“•?Vpuè^ÆQgªûgžÀƒÞ*tØ*¶ÕÐŽªVXiT!&gt;^§ÏŠV?K˜úa-ñ5¡W¦’GÄœnÛ¼‚âÞºí¥Q³qåkƉ'¹Aãzª˜%ÿ*NnþÊuì`]2³Í“¢ÈuM.œ~•>^`Ôtªüä€ßc_ti"f&gt;¨‰§8/gÖ-Êé(—±=G[É=]Îèî¼Ð—A”¼TægÄTÄèmsîû‹^Z–c¬”4üÈÙ–Âß"–gÆn-¬æX=òçòt›#g
T©+Ûa“»×k/=1›®Yi%WhÌ|ôÒžåçèMìË8Ãþyî/'rü·‰©Gm&lt;̏º*Øë„X+è9e0ìR{#Ól‚kÈZÊ‹èÏßAj·pì~^æîÅ    ÞèfMêlÃ`@èÃ'‚6ãLF!æ"ÂânÑu'¦¹~ùîn<íakSJ;ñß©
’óÍΧÊ+ËOy•va6ÿ´\ñB‰ÁÆÕ宫_¸=²    ôðÓñÔËçx6<!±‰œå>ñÜá,}ŠuQÄ?ò×FˆX…¢ØBº±­û®Ì\Ä?Àº¶ó#{BÏgr…!â<ˆ¼Äó®øH%?láK´¬Ÿg[/­[´®*"xäí]¬×è/^GòY[ã‰õw°¯jaÿñ÷p÷Ï᝽÷™¯§P°,b®°·Ô‰öì÷Åö˜»à £’˜g7ö±B«£ˆ«ïËدmuÈ¿sŒ¸ia~òÛæòn¿šÍgLŸ/¨HÏdü9{ž3n„]êešmÀYs;Jˆ"å(’Íœy¹²Ne©¶/æý
,x"Âî9чt8ŒÐp_PªÈ’=)'®kgKƒ*8®¹·¸…Çx%^S;Ý£øŸ—_z5¯ù5N´â³r_1enèºß²3C“=ǹC£‘þÝÓ=#Íù‡÷m¢gElozqÄq×ÇûÚÝýÄz”èÅ?f„xGlëõiº¹ÚÏXµšÒõ¸C}ŒÁs*œ„aeˆÚtŽ¹ºÏÔrÛµ}–û—NÏå¯=Aÿ‘+Osýά÷£_tSa“
øm‘B›C3Eeþ»<ìˆÜ|R–¹¯>áåñß›·lÒ^ƒ¬JÞÈU®™Ì[82‰ºæ4$˜šzT}tP$éÑOVáV!ÞÌÂâÖ§'ضùd ~¢¦†ûNÁ•Š"7ðcW¯uŒ©laÜø‘åâà :ÇrÛ¢·‘jOer³fE…·Úéóœ¨7'¹÷›<¥UŸ¦=spúΞLazTÓ1ÌœŸêÎJu>ܼß|ms½c'›”=+I'z¥‹ug}›ÍÞžFÛÐÑwv1n8·Ê¿ù9Ž…ø³¦™DŒE:E•87[¹³,,cY¾Z›æ–UÁuý¤É3À Â6U°Ì{`c¶/ã²³_ÅÇÿ·ÇdØçl6t |2Yo庵5ÿ©t•IùS3ý‰árG2dh!§Áé&gt;OgåL*CÉw}}8 GS*”—Ò¢CU9üŠÏ
ldJ7Ld5Ÿ·#ŠÿcJ«Èžù¹œÜmŠÜÏ÷7R3,‚øu‹\„Ú§÷‹Òpè{Ì)¸Û¶-̝½í¬OûØîñeÈeÕç|JG"y&lt;p*iM&lt;¿óê°Ð^ÓO´9Ìš~]n‰sŸãÌãS㈠   )?ØI
›ÉΟ®}°oóÆóÔë›õüh“PÅoµðs’§¨¾X‡¾v#«ÿUÆ´ "YëK¬‰§¯ªØ-†r™Êù^ÈïáS%:Wù·fµ†¶Ÿö·×ÓBµj,ß‹ÏY~Ÿy³5…˜®­ÌÞ:7|[óK)òXEÔä¹qü•-‚ʁLa­ÁÚ$Ž…e5âOà QæËÀ2ÖÀò)lþåUdraWmæE^ò&gt;êƳÏa»‹Âm©[D]u=XÀ¯q¼”잸ÌÇè¢Ø3¯ßÛ«Bã¹×?‡«”s€—pݐjÓjØ„îZlz%?÷›NRDXœ¿.LŸËl¹”ÊZó:ÉÓDë+{ëLòíî#\ÿo¿%Z¤ÿÀLõ@Fa¬°âÎ#Ñaí,&ì~±|)Ël؈X7=Ók UÕ‡q:œ[ñi„÷Áí}€k†Gà ô2«À1Y¯h‘ÒUz¦{‚«Ó¼¼ìP(ó×ðuBÛ$Œ­ÆÿB®ÚùóèÏϸŸÚ7çÿçá'ÂÈÿ„¢šéM˜Ñ"&lt;¨DÌ$¯a±Îjå³õgß"——‹8÷_ÜåîR½Îcºÿº´*öÉÂôO‚ {®¾ôÙÑØœ•¯ñ›-,‡?#ÄVü!ûíFGu}&gt;·Bí%¥NÕòoZ#¸y
ˆ¦+4Ó[±åØÛµŠLêÜ0«fLËKÝí¹xÉ3ŸÌ#ß©áõiðý£O    ÒŠ    7Üé}ÕQÇBfrÝÎìÞÇÒ}à Ndhyu‡ÿõq/Á¹»ÍöûjšÊ‰jœ)]¤Û/¥3ÌÞ¸vG×1ÝK°räçµg¶a—8e÷ä/§ˆé'ùG—r…ŠçžŠâ»Ñ¸ýgLkv&¾®ø sà A8«&gt;%;µ‘:KÛ9ä飾É#»yí2ù~óRó
#…Ë¥ú¢!EæIÞw[µéóU›—'ayÍqŸB&ÄíæTøvõ'Sþ¦wø¥ÑÓãe="Á#Uz‡Þ&ìª`>þ8÷‹×QLSNgïr+'çGíçÜ.Qã9ßßB©ýIöï´žèÛ$t+ø%2m©¥·¢>ì #?¶\âaÐÈò\ñ]ìõ0 ÔÇg½…oð)wžßÓ=T•]]À4cáåÑÚq:x£gë×ÍÏÜCž&x4xdy鬿æM6eù¤ŒŸò}"¼ápH/ ìÓËÀñ —¢¨‚rºùynê9Àt[Áeù]¨#ª´ûIåÄbΖÜùß6ñøÏ©–õ?¦wï³ln‰â£Ñ®;¬±ƒÛÝ¡åæϐí¬û9óØƏHgÕ©œò¨ÓÜߧfùÏQ>ÿ4§_hÞ¸M´Võe0åßL/”¹%JGÝ;ÍƉi+̼¶ô’¯=ò8ƒkŒ¹·.í£&Œóp  i}ãa›Z°÷ˆÓáncÅN¬°~%ÏóV-¤aRgeýI߇ßÂü=Šø‚91Äö•ÂÆþV‘D-vób¸&$Å×xʼ2`äÑ«gå9Î汿dÞ·;\q‚«ÓÄË4bStð|ÓEÇÛª´„‹nJ‚&lt;&gt;Ò
ÖÒ·eÜÅKÜË[ï±Þ#u/7ì    é—¶ÔGßußÜÇÓx/LÿP}ü”€s+—¾=íÀè¸7_”÷umð¨/÷Y­é®TaÀ¬né&ôç²Ã    ²-kçÖ±=öMw¦ømøÜOyéí    2ìôÛ³gUDß¿ÆLÜ&lt;ð­K­Üßž$¨/Lö    ß!õìRßÅR'^ç¿UT«cV@m¤-ìŒ-JybG×›~Ç'/Ä™ìÃ_=„O¦ÍÆO¼M¢l½Çrô}Z/㹿¿ï_älð5u#äKtæ¿ût“¡/ÖÀît»¾ì2³õðbÖÅÛ[=7=ó:4Å‚ÜƹÊù¹i6÷~Ý;Þ‘&gt;O¾¶%/à 6·Z°~I®ðCÝ -úŒc§Ý¦ÖR{–Êþݬ—ÁlOµ82‚ÅÉÏvà =—ÃkÙIUš–ôç:    þm=/ì:ó€øŠ•rÔðÃë|˜ù§
BÆ?mfG{Æ‘-Ë3å{å87³Ó‚7¨¼:h¿‚q§    6äÎ)•¡' ,    #ñ˦1÷VúJo¶°ã†IQÔ^ŽÙF.—Ù”Á£ÞvP|’Æ9¾ÂÕ·Ÿ‰ý¤?„ð°×Û6à ÝMªîa‡Ä„–}§×’4sï;
}]ÆÚýf»xQɉ‘üGƨˆôÝ}é\Éuìå=g&Ó2‚u8õQs"ˆ}ôUG×WÀÍÜ4Èë¹Ã¥^+$ò_xþÎX«-¢Î̶e¸F[ê¸ÅEA÷{G%žº#V^9áÞÝkú}•ïóÓRnô7ôªôÿ»ÂqÁµ
'©í±`Ëܝ.š§`µŸ\§œµ­õ°Mºeýrû!ÏÜ“lï&lt;=ÕÀ1Ö&gt;0±cšÚ{¿šúSþÅC
a~®aw:›´í$×%¼¿Â2EsxJT¦uà ‘QÏü7^2·ÍÞ;Â…&gt;nYË}5k§­ù    ü}mý_Ó–ü¬ÄlÇSgÄNçž/³˜èêò9bùlÙ·Š¢ýÖêC×&lt;“½uصىdÕéoœœAEß—ö”mÎßsz‡`t<HDà èäeFXFåe|ðd>±3gµG—{yT„z
Ôq¾˜áA­Úµÿê‘—à ª’•p§[°èßÒl^}4îôð>ò'…Áé#š
Ÿ³e:É‚Ñœ?U¾ßã>ðzvlä«Ü²LTZeø#Ð]ø%ISty×ṈÛß>©€ùžî%„ùßÙ'o|%«æp
m‹ýÀü;Ô܃(à òs&c²ù– ìpnð³]®a[ÜèaýÌ‹:]„½Ãkmþ!ïËí*áC¿ÎóBð×Ô™Üe]Y¸0óo¡¨›ÁÆܳÊð]—5˜_þ!Ábö™œ òáʼnœgŸŸòDÞ¯©Úµ—a„)ÿö‹l?ÍáÅc‘›à Ú•YFð%‘Œ¯c?Úà Íñm¿Áݧ2÷“ïɏÜ.Ö¿Š¹ÐóDd§w‰Î›õ{U˜Å$oóYÕ“Ø*Üû䢼QεŽ~vJÙþyL‡€W¹M²ó³¨Z×SYà Œ/jxÇìPK&læzmhTðúyƒóÇyG¤RÜHTf“it·Z0Ã=¼UøimŒèà ¡H<}ƒ{ïe‰é **Ù¡?ÈV«@®UÜ/^NÕ,êÅÛÍ–ã^á‘%?i…³½Xܸ1ÞÊL`YmÖ!rnÿc¿4Hâ°æërTêR
oñ½í¢b/k»ŠŸ‰1zòSüô –Vu±ä;B)iŒ8»sô¸×[–û}µáÏÁò;·U2Î÷XŠúк×U    gæìgî±'ìôØq«'“WoÝáZY^äå,{M»Ï¯a¿Ãþ³…¿–atR'‰h-À‹C~³K¯wÔÙ*h˜\&gt;;žsÿØž×ïRj7Ïÿv¸@8û{‘è,µ“þ¾ÏÚÍüE™ûV»rƒs÷ÇvÅ“Ï®pVºLæ&gt;\ÓIùܨæ[ÿuà ÿuS$·ñ    &lt;슙›åá†3œ™ežde??KD™4xŒTL3ð™ÝpÚ·äÝ-Þ%ûÛKë
÷ë~í&lt;ƍuLÉüÄ‹ëÅÌG£9ÿ&lt;ØÖ‰4éPñÃgßÐ~ßÓa¨ˆŒïMMºµ_ÇEÁV4'ù&lt;f½W‚ï¼ßÄüd0î9#J]WaÄÑ&lt;È]j•Ä»¯ã_±æO7    .]
2œ"ê‹=Noݲ
ûÑuÿò7tÖ‡ocÝvÅ-…°ß&{¹1)x[þ㛫}¬‹|)8ÖF3~ìÀÊ    ü÷Î(VLßwâ’õ~Ò|ñjκÆîÀø%Ê÷à —n¹,¿×-Š6Ö [âêqÓZ#æšo¦¬¾€•lI€wiÇ9ŸÃ¿œ¹.
þêK^èPhÞöfœ
âb;ƒÆq‚ÿá®o¥ŸÝ#•ý=.ðµˆ_[/‹ïáÜ0òç6rŽù®8à ÿ·y{à &lt;è%¼B.
çŽa¿¿˜…G)h0›¹ï    “mAž¯Îd³‹ž#OOpäìóµá©¬M¡&×5ð
_æÙt2ÖÏz#ŠZOÒ×;RñiÕ™[f©°Þe°yµÉšñ&gt;snÍzïÝ¥ì ËŸOq^[Òó‚Nµ¢Ï?xáfczƒ¹a«¦ó”&gt;tòv1ððÙr—û±ôE¯åŸr´%Ÿ^Þ¿Ptìúóà …O`LêÜ\XKݧ¦›»î³&âž(²[­&“ûgâ¤äªrû:Uy/þ¼ º\ÆŒ,JXѱIô{’:ó¿XÕÄ2û¶“Ð÷xJüKo$—\:Ź­©ÈsŽÜNTEò?|-¤±hÑÉsLs Oq5fÞZ÷‡p¼±…½Ý¨‡|Ÿ ËÖà §Y«]NBÿǵ¢²i›è;ËþÃNT¯Æ“?b>°×"¼×<a÷„’mº¹šËWólÏüG™Aüùþµ‚
9Gç|»ïN‡8|ÅÎdÇ1u{òB2ì‰î5H÷;}œÉ*›ÃGx
¹*¼_'¢Mz×—®¶ÖÞÕ¾^…™a0ñu;ô˜ÏëïAö¬U%$u^›Ó¢)âž¡Tx;r©=SîSd°øU¢GOÓ܁û˜­>çÏa0ÙaXgÆN±u(M2c¿§ûËJža÷:UTaÆÿúE,Tõêi¯¾B¯¿u{6¥œù˜ùïÐ"ց›‹ˆÅìÐx¿¥doÍõ|ëσf=<½ƒïRÑ"ØñV^ÛM¿/jNÔæ_z„oÓYÈIü‹_Ù5zNµÄ™œa¥nñÍJÉjœŸ°ò¡ ?å/ø7Ø#Jqñ¥o­KÇJO<é‡,f¶©‚Çžy–l…bÈþs±üï¥7§qÒwßøà O~Ý+Vò
jÖ6ü.ñóñ3žÍ»pó2n4UÊ\%²2d+ÑŸÇìK¡oÈóE*á‡îŽò´§±©4    Í¿ýøŒÐÅíhÇVýñå&\ÄP`.ÛäÂZÛõš1L'ùó÷r&l9Ã9qz?ÏøC    ï•ž7Uìý•1å¹ ñ Ù¼^äÆv]µçKÎ3Yõ»Y“.ë§9³Ÿ.ãq\/]õMPððë    ŒðX±-°èÌ&Æ׃ô,a{׆Ä@w#]ÏÂ={LqoˆjŸ¢=«¹_»~õߦS³t=¤tT`ÍŠFÞ~;Ñ·'[\C
¸Ya”¹õļóÀ÷ºyºgì
ÔúÌgCßU™ayë‡RžGÜœ¸Å9›ñ=©"¨=ÿ[—}}Š9ËÁŠÕØÃÖ®<I¦?ŹgžÉs‹8OíÜmËO½ðC0¨%<æ0C´!jç<f^:Öðè#SwÚeVæʧDO[eûôwu2˾‘óvU6{C•:nÊLH,&ÕÍuŽcö¶øfq*3þÄa÷a=Ä!cuF§sBJßp÷<j¢Å~lì-AëÑP‘ÕÐ;:×Ö
kŸOÍÙa˜Ãw“=¤ŠÑlç™ÅdÁÁ8·÷£<š1ƒ:½ÅB õÐZ˜fuWt8áÕ¼¦*=Ünì6ÓÅmekÚâoÄÞ-ö˜š=gºH‡‹å¿ãÕõQ|8µVà µ¤[¨P¡!<Ó9*z¥é@ÿ¦?à :EÌŒ~ÖyûSDQL&{fÁ.2 ý§R%7qæ*¿aÇËøöa{£î2Nî?.:ÛßFûýms-‰y†ßªÚÊúlMLeïe3ŠZȸ‡ÑœU:_¸ûÃòŠ‹ŽS¯ß~h{—ôŠêaìéR-S,‚ÁÆ=ÓáCa‚X³ßeB;+ö´˜.rMMçô÷sܶÀ¿”{±×»]‚¯,áU‹æVÔÆÓ‹ŸVbjj9xÖü&¹Ë9&u#t^°Ûc¿pleþã?ýÍÝ­¾‡BóSù±ïWUŒDÖQëèÜú@ì…R<“æÅ:\eÁFcd1™su·6Ïz¸€{
ða7µ
±'@tÈž‡Á¬n|Á];f¢¦k69…h-k$­>usrɹܞâ;Q*C
üŒgš`h¿›ˆø¨Jo
ìÂF†™¦½·Y®ÆˆƒiÉ$&gt;â,У¸õq³x_e.RÏ^Ýáט”
MÃ’
E1²0ú¦î„á?Ë̘ǯWfÄ—Yƒìº•Ëm®Ä³Æø^~¾ÉÉ}øsŽ¼z[-&lt;çr‹¶ÉñÇ6t·ãöº,öòDåuRÑð1'&gt;Ñ„ÛvAƒ²UÿÌß³O0\; bÿeÒÈþݲe·¬ìgŠe=§Ø‡ yè[¯yó‹·Q³©Ûßrù£^‚?ËOˆ_»MOeU
¾a1ˆ›%¤»Ï8Q˺&lt;ºÏk2c¿OÐ!Oä?å&lt;»¡Ëý¦œIÅòïð[w    •{Îa…«rémŒìWn-3ºÓÙ£Y;…mD÷É;Ä&gt;ºôüü”þóßœÃYá/&gt;ÄÊnκð­18Ï8Ë56hÿLË8SfÁ    VÖã2Ïp•A¶µ‹
»'l?Ç£ìïʁ«¼4õŠòcó›r/
n­Ö?A?Ž9†ûUÅ3÷}dýð»ËŽÈq+½6«n´š·x‘
åSb@ýwõ¬ LÃUx.ÌYô£¤as|²Ä­lŠÔýW‚“ÇèKâ^+É&gt;ùn˜ŒÑ›Å¹1OÌ›^3ŸÚ:ÆáÈkÁ—Ë    ¯³¢]&gt;m£ÇM;±ÖG·â¥MÌØŠ©¬îáBbçD]¶›‡„&lt;´Žòi¿°(¢ë‹+È,ä—\ܽÛ+ÕtÜœD¬úà ^üæ`ó¯Y3¡ZÂŽØ«Læ?šÄ‘™gp.ˆ§ØÇ(þâ—â)©ÂO+ÝD?.Ðô‹ï|fpsOÞLBaà *;ÖoÙºë8×êÝ7^.'‡zyà €õ#HxxF¬(ms2íxQ„U¨táf%²æ”—†Ÿ‘f®ãœµYáÜþŽíT€¶/¿,ê à WÕ5Qô§ºÖoû æ3çv–±ADÌóýÝµ©‚ãÔ›ÍÍ·Ìã½[’À´d
(wŸÏp§éJ
ìôϫ̉"aVZ¥?qûwaé2«Ÿ³£ºœûñŸ?%
ûÀ?uò‹PKqªhIT}§N
wV±eÚ³²×§Ø=“&p<¢çr‹ªÿðΟ¡n['—U0ŒªN
ÜgÐls
«Œ]ÁT:QÊJøìF´y?c×%|&ó÷LጬãEÛ˜R>3çR£kþÄݦ…­fµ´Õ"},§Ñ
g>½…¿TúÀ
™u“`l|Æžp.ƒ\¥ä©ådù¶nR¦\{7ðwÚZ
&gt;gpD†gÖÑNß:±Rv¨Ûӝî®D°Ž¾i`ëú÷“™[9=6s{Q ì?­jP°aØE˜=ùµè}Z#&lÎÆkU˜,¹DÊ9»kâ'òkd/wB¥1oåÇyÔŸ
üß™7:õJAâ·Áϧ_Ã~Î;äwßd-¹£äy[£ÙÛ™Ãô)ȹî;xÉÊßjÔ9`§«Aà çÔÑÌc—éú!37mË`w»™º–Ù%žÍÍ^‚'Õì¿9s|]|/-¯ôת÷˜ùvS Ôæ[å‚ÉÁ돨aOŸ`OÁX;çbž={÷’¬û•œÃz]&lt;4;•2ʛ̷&lt;;°`ì£Ò®Qt2lf¾Û_׫À\ô²˜Ó'{F„_ñbŠaÈÄS>>FÊý|ìBý­EVþÿ–
èSÂÜÿ$AŸ¬»Î˜·Ñ­®Âнæš2+ïÃAbÔýšù™3§*…Ëë½âwNs$À€œ¸býãÁù¾`ïÏê®›¦þÄ[¢²ä5é–G&lt;v&lt;0õ¶±ál˜û‡Û±wåùh&ñBÁhd­(tßšà ³¿¹Ž%¸/ÍfuìÑfÛõ’›tý8ÿÍ6æ±ws¨Å7þñ3ÿ…    ‰ã"l‹k°ã¹zúÇà gœaâÅ\0ó¤Ç­^.²@oÉïŸVßí¾¯ã¿Ûª”e''~Oad»ìHN®Ø¶aÖ¦à -ŸµX&^DVÖ$vß{N€Â7nIò~m¹ÝùMP3á¢ÈDøŠÎ*¼õõ2ðvPâ^4ý$Sžyìõg—]~ÃQE¹‰ïúvßþ^©`‹þ\á›Èí´Ci:VÖï‚ß6\è>$ÚAÌÚÙÇv¾¸ÁëÃ˯œ9¶ˆ{i!‹2¯^Æ_÷ÎMÐï<_˜.£Ë϶c¿ìd
ý[X—Ö/d›Ê"É,¥œ>î*žÿ¶>*­c€¿a¶
È‹¢¸Íÿè«]θžF
3LÃjÛQĶé¾AnÔ¿ËŽÎã±÷ï¢*aßó3T7¬œœ……!¢OG°ß]ðz?Ö¤¬tbée%ö½MW|;W,9Ãk¼ÜDÝú<Äo·Mz%fŠŠj¾}7Ñm–ÓfPdŒ‡ZŽ3‘Õ¾ýDÝ™@·rËŠ7ò~ö™òõm³f(¥»iÅÞ(,Ó8Ç™;Ýþ-.ôH­]It½'sòÓ¹ïêçQ–ooñ9¶|Á–ù|Ɓ½9´æ“»XŠ¥
~+¾åxü2‘ÿa€ýÞ#†#\ùžëWÉÓí]CåÆñ_DýœÊµ`¤°ÚÕ÷Þ®‰a{¹µHN³¦u­eþŠö&lt;j[ëµ_tÈ;eùtNá1oû”Õ¼ å¿‘€D~dößÀmGEFZëDß0’nHkp­­&lt;Æ4ùÃZì%ž
¼ÊZ*È€ÉOC®¶`o}ñêé³zAð´yBÎü5øÞÑÉGîÒoNÖá‘_ÌÝK=zÔ¥¾ Òöà ì†^¡÷Cb.'¼‘W]ÌWyéèo9˜;7A±ý0mÓ¼ÛõðQò+tû$âl÷S¯ÌŸBÒÊR—S˜ÒÆýtÞ‘š©Ë¯á¤’Õ¢¥CŸé»Î¹ØXª‡»F?+ëÍÏ'Ó&z>"#Ӂϵæ!?;…<j•@‹ÿªà ˆP£ÝL¤÷ã4ËÎÆ^îŠb²[X‡ÚÙ(ë {-ŸsU߃7%V’œVä?ÿ Ä(7ÑÁ½éÞ~öËr63)u2«¥é&ñe•‘É"c΍}{yÓÿ;KmsÿÍY/òo
DTŸgé    °‚µeñA™#‹žKðØUlÛÕYtå1çøØCîaa>¥½¦Šzwò
¿ùY‡pšm½ˆž—D'”"¬çÓÝW•µkó}âË£5dÈÔÕœ3«–ñt¯í¢2mø1‚{Óן–´†-{”öÐoÄŽÌ?ÉT8ÙÇŠû™N´ïØÍY7½«ê¹z£xËfúßϨ¯)¬»ï#|g]K–žÆjeo˜šZo˜oðVõ’ƒlý³sÈå?ë8½Á|žg.‡Ú}-?ªÖ'äˆREgw{`ú}2|™Õ\fo’áY/eï¯"G    5nh¾'ïLo2_Ç|­ #Ù\ØÝÐE»ÿÚŠ±žãÙËr˜Ñ•a¬Î·Öl{Ç­äæ%Æœ×õ    &lt;î7kê¸wŽ`ªÂ¤‹ë‚: ¼Û>#÷ð†’¿ÌŒ«–,7#„ƒÕ5¶~D(™{¸˜óò]é%¤g—Pç-aœž…èêü÷˜um0žû}5ós!ÁÌc¯¸Ç&Ëtã¸êóLx‹k/P;Þ½à W9¶    õÖ\-»þ•žaª]Ü^à eëö3u>"¢ô÷²›ãR9&§sSÆ!ï ¦Å×ÊÕ,i¿!¼­ºžvœÃ

à z,Úð$q2ÚžÔ<x„“:ô‡»Ì(‰—ÆßCõï˾JVxLýÿÂæt]Á/š)°Ì¿îUóØþC¡ävûnŽ,ņçÒ˜Gíø½ÿHŠ¶]êQÆ´ÌFñ%ñBæÚ„ËØ4vA¹*miøìý¸1ŽðüÔÏSÕ‘:•ªãÂEßÜDžV&¢!ÁQlV    oúÄÒu]Fd®ßÍî¹QLö)Nà ´ù
ðÜ7•R»î¯áµV†dhŠÎ\ÃtÔûðŒˆËÌîêDÂ}T]ÄŒ&¿î¨æÔ7aù†<ò“NûË·Ì̈/ª    Ÿ+ý qáQìО3L8à ÃRÕé%w=;}Ïòîsšëæ8ÀÛ¹²‡úÜZ'˜¡…uQ@”–;Ö>žƒ¥ñÅ+}-Yº¹óˆÐe/Ø­Æ›9VM¹9
ÿx/ÁR>‹î)ÿ'Rxe.zj6›.çµ»iÜf¦ÜÿÎJ˜ 1{f@)ûÊŽœÉϹéÎKx»—ú7ã}ùIpÀb­ðlôÚúäDLëÅì­‘=Ó?Þ‹5ÿÔcâÔc3!ù,û<WxG›Wkó5R÷R.ù
»ÔïÐN‘¯0Ö^s7ƽIî5Ùžj³&²“ËTÉeC×¹ÎaÜ‘p!oÛÚïÔOÙaþð§%©E¥È9ú(-Þ§„5ޛɴ6\ËrnóÔ«zå^%ÈJ¸L¶¾ßá!¨#;0N¹]x•{>ØzË*WÞå2·y_¼Ýoù<%×ö²ó¯>#ß«~ã
…V<Óå+x÷Gp†‚"ýïB¢Dtlócúò•x¬cÔ—éãçÎÚ»V½|›ô
>zÓ|Úf,õsßšMíº;‡ÿÕd©0$¡I]QC³»°³,¦N¢˜•Ñð½èö2×    !·ÍžÈ)ÖãñvQ5ÆÞµ¨ar¹§èb_ýÏXaOK1»ý%œ†aÙùÓûÈwi® ÞœW;–Æ×ôç    Rק»ÚöÓŽÒ°|Ú
·[%xt™8i^GjÆ…pRÏäv}(¢¦{Úñ·f­l8iÎHex"z6y ^P‰8RÄü7¼‡ˆ±ÇÙ“C8fµ/¸k?úñÜi>cùIAE“ðìû+¢ZKwÌ$)
Ϫ[ÏäöÛ³T”-ˆ•´ûaÉŽÏKÎ7õ2n±ë0¥¸:Ž/;/hŸ ÙÎh¥áºº«æÎøjÏ,÷ÍÏ9ÀŽº±€lÑÝÊ5Ž÷[S©áÿä]©Àßóº°t·-Á¢ÕÃñ–™,Ó’“Äšg7Ø}vß9þi
iã!ÞøŸ±€h®† eg»ÈôÉô WJ]t•Ë\oÁ\vIÌÚ:Æ ŠœËØëæ8{óóp.ÜÍâîùËçÅ:dPwWL¸J    wj‰>Gà ôiÉOlæ±Eø•&,¿¬w1o‰òœ    ¤Ú­œÅ:½ÜLžoÎÚTªër… þ4ÚxÔŠv¯;A»n…‡êD0ÏÆ0    ÝêHvæ×dw°    ×}ËuÞ®ÞoÔ×)|AÈâCÂ3çîÒ:È
ËbxwÉn–û˳òØÙe‹V“eËwqF_q|¥ºÞzl¿¿ •
P+¼¨#
ü02*šçÒM_ÉlÂ'7µ0—ŒÏbö[ÏÖ^§Mª4ð~Õçà e:å1ïlR3_¥î¢`ùØaao€í™€¡êXCWŠûƒ@æ3ÆkGBñï|‰¡œéªœËîò^ÞK¥‰ø‘Ž†‚ÎåªÂ3•—E;\£Û×à zIG™f57=¶Žm F‚Hþægœ÷Zxj¦ùTr‚'Ÿ,*6Sü¿.Ñú¿Z8Ïî&gt;@Þ:O¯     @·RÈA±…aCÍšD    þ¨4Ö,FDp
7j«…8€ä£Iï)j;OnLg¤ÖMoÜl&gt;Ü$E@&lt;nSAœ´·Büú½D]A±5eiËEːG9Õ HŠ’I¾TÿK,œeL4Ñõ=/a\&gt;7:Oi7Oß”ï@À¸Aà    \CQÅD‚¥óE^ÚvFŽG_·H³¬kJ!úDK€G·Là —õN@äÐO¡2-A‚MBaÏçC„}DŒMÑEúš†GZä&lt;H».bJezÅK{ÅyLÚÈN:\Oš¦a@úð B[8)C»‚åEeËîFˆFð2÷HiHðœ9J^ëµK-§;Ý?ãM}¿=íªÉ&gt;»Òv?k÷@Ø=WB8ƒyC˜É4Dù¦FYOG¹’˜IÖ»:x4KØVA=8ƒ&gt;–È&gt;?öÿD1W7pB·pDªÛEwä§6DõG(üH6cv9L.:¼Û&lt;LíM}UeN±‹î?ÕÂeAEýXB¤8DrýEb­n6ÂçO8# º9WSF:oƒºKÝÃíM&lt;ÃNœEWOü…'A\ÄŒB½ì4C½E}‚ñFÝÁá8=ÿÝIš&gt;p:ú~X&lt;Z»²=ºùv?e8Ô0_t    1Í´73-óã44#i5,SIFœ˜y7üßÇI]&J½n×&lt;¶:M}ü‘NÚA¬@:†IAŒÈ¨2ÁaSD/SoEŸFïëŠHN7úI®†¦KÖ­KùlLÕBtNECO¥×ñ@¬•1–EÁ3‰®4dÍgE·
‚6ùM”Hg–ÐIÇÞIK&&L†n'Mæ·‡OGT@§PˆBašåCgå#DÆ/6&w¢Gh¾s8 Ä9ý&gt;ù:Ùf¡K—Œe=aÔËNfGOÆ`g@¢Y1`º„2”èa3“DÁM™E»†G)Åû8ˆ‹IèIÕKH¬L¨Ò;N    AO/QŽ@E‹ÇA³Ò´C.DraŒEÒ©ÌG2ðbH“7êIóƒKSÇCL²ÜNWOrÙ@Òå/B3+BC“rKDóºyFRG²NŸHºˆTI¤¾aKZLGOâM_²NÍÖÄ@,vAŒcB쨩4LîGE­0#G
uŒHm»úIÊë;*JYLŠšùMêò?KHè@«žmBô CjHyDÊž@F*óAG‹H&gt;H랢I¹Ñ”Jv¿Kä[âM6²§N¥Í@{rAeà ©BÄEZD$ž3EXÞ³Fo˜Gßi…I=¶5JÿºKüGM\”'N¼á¤@.pA}|BÝǺD&lt;eEœXE6ü›LH\Ý÷I½ .KctL}¦fMÝí5O&lt;4$@œz#Aü¿õC]bD½J3FŽ‡G}Ó"HÚøJ:\]Kš¡LúåDN[(?»hÑ1e¦OB{è”3Ú*5:g6š£ýGúã‰I[(²J»smLeÃÀMzÏNÚm¦@:ÂhA››BûlD[À­E7öûô(Ób&gt;(ÂuÓ:"¬bK‚âÕ
óCУ.XCücZ×Ãqß#‰ƒžº'ãµw)CÍ-*£æ,þ-b¦.À4  MJ!€h"à ‚»$@›Â µ&lt;' ̺(`ä,)Àý/+!½,0d]{KJ>Wd„?Å}Þ1%˜@"…³#åË>%Eã„f•ûðh.0id`0´›…L$ýH]…sÖ^C³`.óëX@`VüA²Èv2ç)C³9“    PK       9F{ÑKB  ,F  '   SONS_OF_ANARCHY/BDMV/CLIPINF/00149.clpiÄ×y&lt;T_ü8þsNB¶,ÙŠ„H"3Öa÷ξܙ±¼£EI*¤ˆ(̨´ÙË’%´ˆ´š!‘6•¤=*mÒª¤Åw~Ÿßã÷Ïïû}üþýÝÇã&gt;ž÷qÎëÜû:çžó¸çr™Â ’#‰ x¢8  À¶ÿûqRQaÿçjY†«ÿ¿³%\Eúÿ_à 2†@ûÿÎ\er\eVºâêÐÿS£´uôg“þ÷Æ:@?-xMÔÚÿ­êKÉ1ÑÁÿïr] ŸýaºP?ûÿt‘~vØæà ÿCÚÌlEbP[a(©g«a*
´ 0œû?é  † ˜6 d
€Êý ɦ dn
¦(êÿP’LSr6€©ØT d߯è¢2Pêñ* &lt;£¨ÊTŠý~0M¡ªN
PæÕÔ ÔÀ´‰ ©5JД¨uhaê@cª˜®ˆÐhUÚM eåt1-0=|
ÐSä§mUaôdӁöóS@_©k?
ô1m »«b:`ÆÜCÀøÿ¢{`Œéƒ9å`¦DîÜf)î`¤ÝLÀ`<{˜b3ÀLï<`*Óa3oP€™â=šú€90¦}`Ž‚Ù³ÅÀBfÌ’ °ÄŒÀýF03æS¤ÀJf,LÇ€5˜    ,þÓó$³€e„ Ø(œkCó10·Ÿl%&ÀÚû°•™ë}/6eØ0~{™˜?‘ *žl»@
8H怇I€æ ;w +2±÷ad™9Xh8J,À7“̐Ô큳ĐU€‹BGUpscÊyà &™œ•_7™pöyÜeÖÀÕy> bó€[·6 ÊæŠÙ/à l€û9à …Ù ©^€&QÄ„Ê€76xZH lçØ|€+¤¹d\² ЮtÙ€i% fa°ÌÀ”Ø:Ì L™= óB e[·µ [²0gÛŽÌ°ªž.æ ØŒ"ÀÃH€“PøŠžr爀 #+ʾ BÑc¾     dŽ@ ¶´K@„9b0ˆŠ´Gp¢³ƒÀWâ|´¦?à |êk?æü4€¿Äø%‹07à ?ÞIÜÀî2(`Q(Ê( @åXÜAÀ›&lt;°Tâ[€¥2°8°aT°äñ$¡‚¥V=`¹Ì,Ë.+0Odz¬Ä¼ÀrüeX¥Á&SÀ*
¬h”‚Ìe¬2W«eÎÎ ¡Bt­Áa«µ“A˜a¡ó†ÀZ@a¡õd.a€5,@¸ŒÂhÅ`=`‚µ¹1`½„    Â
Ï€
X§
"®W¬ƒHÀë~‚(    eDèíQ2ˆà ¸hŒ"+ ˆ–qA”i$Øx`£Ä(ŒÖ¬1>ˆÞä¶ Øt,l‘Àf­C NB€ÍÏ‚­bÕ¦­!ˆ%ï‰ØrëØD Î>lab¯¼$IÄ`«òy$óQ´q)˜/HI)_hñH%~`[)    ¤b~`»Î0؁ùƒ$,°Sâ’Õ«Á.É 9Áì‹@JUØ-Y$ª$° Éãû` RM5Á>I H
®aé`1ØÑ}¤c‹ÁΩZ C²ìÚl
2o.M¹d¥`·iÈV¸Gs!È–-{n•\lاreA`_ù$8ˆ-aé^ç@&gt;X2Fށ|lÈt»
$+AV¹‚• ÛÖa«@ŽK8¤0í‡dÁ w/”ÈBÀA›ã [
òve‚2°äÏŠ G@((0åX((œÛaÊ%k@á¨ÄÂ@Ñp%¨”„CóÀQÙZP¼*TIÖ‚ƒ½à JÎD€…¥zž F²”ú7€:Å(;2ê$ëÁóßà ¸l(¿õ’
 °4` âÙÐ(‹G½rÁI,
TUU‚“²(pÌ¡œeAõ
pZ¶Ôî€&,Ô\LÍ ÔY~ÍØ&P·á-8«˜!õJª U½ç°ÐhçÎc±à „ñpANºœ 3æäÙ«à ’$œ¶jamX<hºDm’xp2ÙVмÁÈ%[A‹åÐŽ%€–ÉpС°Õèè%‚Öêý ÛÎsÞ‚«²íà ŸFÐ¥˜Q®ƒn,    \JܺeIà 2šz°dÐæ=    ®+”-¬×e)@Öžn‚ÐnX nJ$ }O2¸
¤ c’    ncRpŸ ½²TÐÙÒî€TpŒƒ»ØÐ$÷ÀÐ͹aîÉv‚kê¿@ŸÂ#9¸/Ùz.¿ý²]à †V:x€¥eiËÁ€l7¸eï=à vÆ/ðH¶aôߏe{Áš/x"Ùîjƒ§Ø>p÷Bx&ÛaúÌUÁs°ôq€²tЯ\ †°ð ÿ’e€Ó
à ¥,<œ“^)|¤y¼Æ²À£&–d'j`X–
žø~ o±ðt¸¼•ä€g2Á;Y.xž6Þc¹à ÅŒVð; §ƒ…CZÁ`Dv®£Xxea>ÉòÁëÔ×à ³$»„/Xž à «¤ ¼%ÿ_e…à mt7øŽw½úà »¤¼W•‚1Ù!ðÁµüP8B7?±b0ÒÞÆe%`tL`‡Á§¼ ðeŸÉeÀP
>±RðÕ»ü•”)ž&+âÛ}0‰ßõ›Y9“6C()a?HqI*ÀŸl8EVƵe V    Æ7î‡SeGÁ¯Î•PJ¡
V~ûO@UPþ=„ÓÀ1ðWƒ§ÉŽS!TêÁ¿êf¨.©†Àð/Ô 5BM¬¢e¡¦¤¢^8ÔÁ)C/à t¬*ÙfBmÉq85õ:ÔÇ¡²fÔõPÅ~ê)T5¨ƒz’¨ZúêK¡šòhN@õ½jÐPvjXEA#ÙI¨97+ÔÒï„3%§ V‡œ%;µµ4     8
µ—æCSIÔùøšÊš .    ‡fà Ô[Ídgà &Α5C}›*h®Ð€j-°hÐN†–’³ÐHWaZVh\{
ZIZáL2ZKÎÁYS8;aMÔAeì<4ùΆó%çál›ëÐ\€³›ŸÃØE8Gk;´a— ùP0´Ç.Ae'¸PrZ&>…à 2œ«£+Z1 Y¡5½’e2hýÝ:*´10ƒN˜ÚT›CÐm©îÐUÒŒ:CWYa´s»ÝdW ýÒdH‘\UeÐ]Ö    x&ÐC!ɼR±«t6zJ®BG¥ÐSÖýßAš¤e:e¥B\ƒ.OiîAW›NˆKz [Å3Ha=âaà :twŽ€Ùuè1Å2%7 Çå    È7¡§G1äÈnA¯á+nAšN0äInCoÿ‹Ý†˜éS( ½{Ð
    I/¤»”ABvaÒã »/˜P$¹™–™P,»aYa$è#¹aÙŒ2è+郒-ôSȝqúƒû[Sÿ“ôC>±€~HX.„ØH,Mƒ²(»
ƒ(rap    öŠ÷´À%²‡Ðgþ    ¸Töú:·Âe’GÐOYƒ°ÇЯ÷
\.yÿ³ãÂå²'ð¿M­p%öhÃ`ììî‚Á’gpñÔR"{—˜…«.eC%/à ÒŽu0 º&\+‚Ë_à ZÙ\a3ׁ—pe¸\'{    WYÕÃõ’WpÕC%¸Aö
†˜gÀð†„˜ÀHÙ0\ý5FaJýa7JÞÀ5éf0{Ãëiö®¡a7+WÀͲw0\
c%ïáúé¹0|€e‚aœìƒâžL¸ŒÀÈ™é0Aax$aTj1Ü&…ÑJÞ0    û7%Á$Ù'¸YiLŸaÌ´(QkùJ$_`ì-˜
¾À8×2˜Š}…q»áNð
nÅÇá.Ùw˜è©wKÆà ¶^{¸[6·+À½à aLJŒ†{%?`òÔpŸì'L1&lt; ÷+”X͆éØ8”½a3dã0UE3Á/˜êi ³$pÇÝý0K6w`ø
wùZÃÙo˜¦ôæJþÀ´JcÅê_¸Çh-Ì“ýƒ{;ŸÁ|ðîÓ£Álî_•    ¦“~ÂB9€éµÏá!ÀLÏðÂÌÅÖ°XŽ`Võ,Á̶Âà aé˜ÃºKæ:Á2¨sSÜáéTxPÅV@e˜W™+¤Ê0ÁX)UÓ&lt;à Q¹
,4‹†U¸*,l\IUá¡inð˜|&lt;ĤÂ\
ÅÀ¹,1胵ruxXï;¬SXª4Ç5`é#X/Õ„eãX/ׄG¼ÀF\–—Ÿ‚r-Xa’OȧÃJ,až”N‡G5¼á)\e}æOËuà 1»xF®«o˜Áf¨kÊa®ak7Þ‚g¡¬£ˆáYùX×iÏá3`½“&lt;'Õ‡õ1‹áÜ 6|r¤°Ñ^
/Ê
á‰pxIáIa2¼ŒeÁ“ç`›Ôž6Ú    ÛäÆðôb%(Çg¦G(—΄gj`»|l^Ü;¤³`ËL^‘šÀ–Qì”›ÀVÒxšÂÖÿîÂ.élxîú$ì’φçÕÌá5h/pÊÍà Å)Ø#Ÿ/Êá
Ü^zyސšÃË*á-hÛreà -©”FÁÛRK(ŸY{¶O} ïÀ¹°}O¼+µ‚WÀ{rkع¬öI­áÕé]ð¾t¼úÈöËçÁnÒiø ·Ý/áC8ö8}ƒ¤¶ðºü|má
¦>à M‰|"] o™6çr;x;Ÿ)ì¥ÞÏq{Ø{}&|!µ‡wY#ð…|!¼›}á°Ïc¾‚$دý×R2|Ð’ _ËÉp VÁ7Ð>Œ»ßÈá#+?øVîkm…ïq'øĪ~€ÎðÉíP8‚;ÃgFÏà ˆÔ>[9Žâ®ðùß.8*u…/¼Ëágèaûà gÜ
©=†_¤ø2Ü~Å)ðÕÔcðeî_ý†ßåîpXIÇ ažoÈ©ðÍ÷øRá[‹Op\ê    ßvÂ_о×9'p/øÁfü­pÄâ
üip¤uü‹{ÃQËøOŽÁOêá$Äà g՝Hqø%"A…_½LÂéðëèJ4EJ‡ß™ÆhŠœ¿gÚ£©r&üa¼©ÈYðç­.¤
Yp\'MƒløËð)RÃÙpbÆR‡8‘¹iH¹ðòK¤yðoÕ    ¤%åÁ³Ñt)NN[†´¥|Àf¤ƒ¸t¥„`-ÒƒB%‡Ð©)aë‘!e•/ÈP.Fªš…È÷AÓ*‡±Üa©©D³p_¤~¸Í’û"
Od"÷CšTCdªP‹µÍ–ú£éÖw‘™Bm÷ShüiËŽ sé"¤ë½Y ¤70aYâh†Iš+Dú8²Â‘Áìnd-]Œ·&lt;Góà bd„l
\‚Œ­ÚÑ|…3ͯ¡ùÒ¥hf‰-€K‘‰ÝM´ _†L6U {„f;…£…ÒåÈì¨
r€ËÑ»AD‚+¹‹-"+´pÊFdùJdi菥+Ñ\Šœ¤«ÐÜ÷‘³Bk‹&䃑uÃoä*
A6œfD«‘­².r—†¢ÅÈ]Šìæ›"*\ƒìõ!ªt
ZHލ&lt;ñ0ä ÃC^
I¶.ˆ×"²ºa¢É×"ÇifÈ[Žß LŽœmKŽ¯CÎÕ÷]¾¹. ¦trkx‡Xp¢˜Ée@îÚ+G&lt;¬ÕG‰&lt;BBÔ·ÇO…&lt;-"¾|#òâp7"šíSDH£­fÊ7!ïÁ…H7!Ì$‰ñÍg"…ô)ÈÆ z    eùIcSÙý‡oA¬ð»h‘B6™ƒð8Ä1D
¹3(h1ŒGܦËh‰t+âM~FKä[ß»-ƒ    HØ–ÉáºI1:Ž–Ë·!‘õ´Rº‰O¼@«à väc™‚aò—ŒBð$ä縅ȓ‘_

ÅSÐfïѹ-Š×GaR    
°Ú†ÖJ¥(Ðá2
W¸Ø#
…ËSÑâíÁh=¾-UŽBeä;Ѳ¤!݉‚¼ÂP$¾7¡(…+¬6 (yZÑ:‚¢ñÝh•ë$Ú$߃‚¯¬E›á¢ÜŒbð½hõª-(îE¡îÝ(V¾­Ñ½†¶(síDqø~ÖS€â¥é(ÜM%À´nôJÀ3Ðz×R”(ÍDeŽ¼FÛ`&Šp\…¶Ã,震’F)Öw’4eEÉ&PŠ4aESDž‹6Eç#©4m¶øƒR¥aÐæñÇh'<€b­ øAeÖŽvÉóЖԭ(Mš‡âæ}E»ñ|÷@€öÈóÑVµ-h/,@[iùhŸ¼%\üŒöã…(ÑáJ‡E(ñÝ
”!-BÛõP†üÚÎ}²ðb”ICÙ°%ÏG9°%wC¹òÃH2ËÄK‘4ú8ÊS˜ê¹åÉËPjíJT€A;îÍ@Ò#h§æ,TËÑ.¯*tHašá3t¯@i¢›¨V¢ÝuC¨DZ‰ö7£Ãò£h/™‚Êà Q´ü•I«Ð¾f6*Ç9š!T    «QƉרRZ2õÏ££Ò”åvUá5([ç(:†×¢ìw_PµÂ\•¨Z^‡rㄨVzxêà qtÐù+:Ž×£¼ÿòP=¬Gù¦Ô ePÅÔ¨°Ðí-j”6¢Â®Çè$~2û‹NÉO¢â¼
è´ô$*±»Šš¤§Ðá%‘è~
•² 3òÓ¨ô•j§Ñ‘)P‹´    )ÚŒZáTA߁ÎI›ÑÑùeѼU=ŽC¤-èØüDtQ~U§Å¡KøYT£<]Æ[Qí”:Ô¦°nê=Ô&=‡êpo$‡çÑñsÔ®°Þ]µË/ •O¨Ca#jCWäQc·ºŠ_B'½¢nx:quK/£ÓjÊèš´
5éoE=ò6tFÏ]‡2t†¾ÝÊÑ™š×èlG͆oÑmiaj>ƒîÀ+Š¾¬Aw¥¨%ž‹úà UtvX!~µZ\5ûa”t¢¦
Ñ/eú1þ·™•™Æ½¡Á+÷ó¼oQ5Ê<#Ï0¼n~ÂìÌ­IéþcøÈþA'¢=Ù¹þ‡“«æü<·ÈåÊÍœ
öG¨¿¾{ŽØ÷Óˆaïú|M²F—c$pqºé²ÖÅ~}ŒkFÅ·;݉]u©žj;k¼Ö_¼JëÛHZ`¿Ÿ¼M´ã‡RgÁ€‹KN›QÖ§¦¸Û”ä
ÈPyPÙ³3MK^$^{q)Ö5ÑA·¦„0Òâ.3‡Ï¤³Ù_û8bóZ
ÏaãÍ`    ¯éqSu„ýX¿·ëö8ÒžVrÏ×Nî1ç¢õ;]~Õs[òæ·ÕÊ×ýÖ¢YÝ©Õž®ç>    ó¿¸Ò~Úìðîä…c[§_VÏf0^_fVXÕ¹¢Õ™œòBnûóS–¦‚Y</ÁÏ͇…k{‹EWíG1ë]ýä4ß‘ùâ}~b®æÔ±¼cŽ°5Ënp¶½ÏåfÏ=Ä۷̉ÿ¾l:a÷²DèbtWd.ÌgX„}°§‹æ”3Ã=XZ
®ì¨±rÎmêVžÃÎýüŒÁˆv‹Õù,þüRa·š=îH]Úád(Íat‹d¹ü˜ÍNóÎã|OeäýwƒâѬsŒÐ| ÜRvCtÿMeæLêÃn­¦¯ª´`h_7`üùãϼ¶`3Û}³)‡|ô&lt;W³ÂÛ&gt;[̏õM¬Øq‰ˆ»#\õé‡è¶Ëe’C$gÝH ê7:‹×¸4ôr´nµs7N‘òn»n㏭¦þfä7È¿‰Ê&gt;ö&gt;c:F¶øOÓ1uŸ·ÓÐåk.ôÏ«\+-nǹÜ‚jý;÷TéØYâ˜
Í«qY…èsa8fÐOÇw™´Ó_¯ùÆd¼Î*?Êð~Äeï{É;Ö—!P™}–X»!YØuæºxÞŸéXã7&gt;œ¾’A¹wˆYm1ìªñ’³öÌn×Dïò5~ݲ‚ÓYíD¦
ÿª6‰—û_Ã.&ÑM?l`lw0sãè¬ô‡Ù“FÜe¾ñ¼‡%‚Y¯z‰DûƒÂe›Ž‰þ5ÍÀ”?ÞľÍKÇÛþÓ¤a'ídܾº5GÝžâ£Ë¹[êÉý1¨Â›´œ*ˆÜx…¸y¾^d§Ê§ûr±ð”ó¸kc½
à ŒwÄYÖ¬    [ÿ¶/û³òKî
Ÿ'¼ËùQüCÚ‚¥£"âšÇaSäI‘´”*þô¶9ϧ7&e\i3/paÛ»Ð8ÛK¹»µyÆÌùëÍ~    â‹„”e¿EÛfˆü†ÎùÓë¦z1žq¦1¿§Íc‡ôNp:f)ñ,Ceüõs/¿97,$ÂC>Ī•nXøØ|ü»‹1?ÿ6sï›~Ö[—L7u)·æúþ4ý
‚u«UˆkÇ7›ž˜Š2µÄí>Û°žÌ:偔Qd¹“ù+â/{IË*N+Ìà ñBø[³'O…îór„?ýLWTo—`ú·µðØÙöô¾(    ÓùÂIVÞ´Kì±%d§¼æo:‚Œ""6aö½ðÏ[øËK¨ÂW£ÒÍïR™sDÌ=5¬ÍYìO–snjÝçÖb_ø†™KñO0¢ßÎDäº}™8ÿÖ3¬Lm'^À®d¨·2׎&lt;e]¥]âXg_çÆ
Fó^;ÍoãÞò&lt;a½ö¨Xcåñ£#lßÙA&lt;öm#ÝÅ`6£2,‡|€ÄÒ¹ÔÆNÖšÊy¶ü-V_Ë/ˆ|!œ…Œ‚Ó¢øç
âW83ù+}éå_NÿýÌÚ2VCÄmö¶ü;œ]$näx£û#w™GßšÁÉ,oÏC­r¯ðÁ‹¢kVÊ$·P
.ÎO¡sºôœZTî8!³¶/«u}_\îvµ}ßâoòxc¶‚Eëló̇ĝS"þy‡÷f«Ò¾ÀN|<ï­Óâ¾xçâ鍬ۂ}ï<
·ìñÞ«jP´eqñlÈdRIœÄ–bO³é^}ÅŒÓ3Ì?kÞ²ƒN4p.þHw7Å¿ñ“ö
žÞû*ô4™"RãôˆÎG‡`6Ròž‘tÇw6½L^Ϊ­ªçL{mÊ
7Wã]
ûFµ&gt;žI/B½VÏH¥Ýóå‘œ²3ðwWпêZ;ûø¸œ&lt;x‹£= ¸,ídÞržŸÇõÝO¨ƒgۈǯDÜyCÞ5ë¼pÕz2=üã
ÆaeCfÇj‰Ë›œöà +®ø¯‘V,ÐJ9LDµ»    oƒ[baÁ5,+7¿s¿ÀIÉðŒ3›·µ"Î’}ãÒj®½j4/C”Êÿ˜@ŸF
ë­|i6´‘,
~â¶W~ЋT;¿D4Ö’Â{ìs×ržéíâsÜø®©,Áú‹râÑßhá¤#]l6‚ÅW@ü܆µi$ã;Sà |4&lt;ÕU·|šÛ懣Ü{ft¾S¨š`m‰²gÒý¯ÍJo>{9)d“#y}q—ãùÞ§OÊÙ.+=•\Û6ùRÌŽ…¸§<¹åñD됧'&õ*Ù²—ö§î%)èùOrŽV0½Öƒãt*l‰sqÎK×iק¸v½wr‹S›F)!ïæ]|[ ›w“˜ye›PùË%Ñïb§
O¼ïç‘·þ9®ûæ”lŸê<²~*[éÐŽF1e›ò"wží㟂ȁKF<»*LÎë³rHS>OÆÜèì†_NÇþ]q™ê¸Î50Ì›ƒ×má‘D›“ïæ§c[þŠÇüvG,¬¢x6Ì\øW´×ûzâ<ím¥$ÀËg,:¿ñ-su†çú8$Z-^uÐõjû\›yYó½]*<Ü–}´}s0ÙnÑ@©ýõê…Ùvt‡¾ÃÐò    Rl‚¿ù«'ççÖs×iÖ¸<ÀìÝÜb¦R
ª"Üö×RTIžsçf˜ôy—™VpsWø‰¯¬”åù||Ÿ®>s#aEóá‘ÃìC9+L5¹7‚ëùvU{é¯ÿy7…)ŒÓ´Oé–$ïîÃxèT-ú]‚ììxð0+÷á7×osÝ(þ›­yUmQ%å
O
ÿºpO¦@ÔxK†™šæáI4º ðý÷•!f¸æBVwà \ŽMY
WéV·}ü
/g®!ŸLø    ÊÚ‰ÚÞyÂ#Ê1bmÿcXtù$Þû‘ä¤G2wv‹JcUŸÞä¦òë%ÌëœûÕTCŠúÁªû÷‰&ã¯7˵ċ*wbÍ#ïè3Ü®0b¥ÎWz¬Ø.º‘œ¼¥å”±r!ßÿ]µ ßÖijgíA¥Ú×[ùÆ7ñ•/[p'—ú­ªNßÎ÷;Ë_è°¢ÑNö3–
—¶—Ë+½±š?©•E½é:…Ø¿ü»×’©¢iÇÄñoÞ“úmŽ;º®ÕuZx ßyfeæ²^s}ÇÚOáí6äÕ^õ8ðU‘߬âÖ²/¢…ÅaâÌGo±OÆCtñÒGŒE—˜Ûd,ê°e»fnWuˆÛ¿¯Ÿwðd}<@¬¶],ìX—,¶¬© í®Ä‡æ90è¡~Î\ѐ‰Ûj³VJǪhËÃÔ‹=‡öÒè~‡¼+²HQg"ðÙ÷ÏÒç©”9鹺9KcGYÞ[Yƒgϱ߽1á\ÑótwôoðÈ=8)ð9wMðõñ&a°I”H¾Ü3?2F–]s|aþ›©¼d#Ë$»×uûmÎ)©<3ñ;~JÎkÁóþ5Bša¨tÉ2ñ¿’7øŠg/èkµ…_ïýÎmRà j&ÓpK™t¤<óÊåÓRØ‚Ò¶~b|©8ÒD_‚U°à ªJ\þ>ÙiŽC1S3“õ¢Õ‡=ðþ•[³QÏj…ÇÑ5‚ûï?é¤;¢Š-§1t1_=e‚n¹ §ßó3aâùÌÉó…¬ò§Ž–å'nÔ†·¼Å%c|ëžzAžö*bÌwR´è@‰¸ù~7©QI/$KÊq•ÎaY«Fβ½f=w;ÔF¹sèß{h– ÔÎ…(\õA›*ê{1Œ—+W¾vLÙs„!<•Í<þý"kÔå'(Þ‚{ñìU^ËëÓür=Œ˜¾
7–Ù‰n¿Á´­Úñà Xz~ñ2ÆÛÇÍ,MÃÅì¤BΖ¬a®ï%OñW!˜Í?E$çx    Ÿ=œ-ö6ŸÄÊ6ØâGÐ?br-ï°j¢oqTÏ©PÂ'Ãݯ1”¨ów{{oæß½sÃb±íÕûñÜ×睦ØF9¯^Ÿ·¨éøFŽå
7•ó–÷â@ˆ eŒ!ÊíÏ‹à 6MqðU?lÙŸFÜÕáºãјÕL¥3¡.¡ß“\;©9\•ÄýîÔÖ/ü:4Pvý‰|a~ÕkQæý3â ÉóX™÷$Þœ,u²j_ÂäMY>kÙ²ÄiÜ9í9¼ÕÊ)üÁbjö~áš¾:ÑÃñ¸o®µ'™ž|§’ñ|æV–Wè6öá†~ÎòþC\ÍI&/Ÿà ?Jm\9G=éX–‰7F`·[ºèÁ8#“¯Ë&lt;“v’ÕÓ~CÕ4æa‰x¿j–L ÏVÎ=aï®í¢öŒ£þ¯ö¿ÅP)3×¾5eùÉÙv&lt;}Ϊ]{¸q—ßòÞL¥8ÂJ¢:w«HåqèŸVºø-Ÿl—¶œîs-„!שa™aŒ³¥‡Or‡Kx˜½/¿4¶Vðïò¯•J´6nf–ñ‹œr/ÕqÙ¿†Íü*fþÆK¬Mÿq&¨Ü³4_¾aêVA|·Ñ¯a,rõ¹)ÎÏKÅþ»Ðâóãy}5‰Ñ¹ž`Y5®cïëá¬2WåÎæà ¥gñù#}#„p¶Ÿã—*²LÝ%ÎiwÁ>+Ð}¸Œ“ûCXÚ7‹Ø›t+9wmå‘óñsÚŸM7}VÚ‰rKìÅ­÷'ñysé»×92VçÏf’¯˜²J5ï²ÿý÷˜»¢„É»<´S`6ÿ‘²å­ðùåcbšZVêûÿWð“±âñæ¥ÙUlÓ•9Iå6ܧí|Ï™‚’(ñ§I_$ú#¾DûŽ›¦
Ó“n¯d&lt;™Ñêâ¹d
»ä°Øíôý·Ü†iãüY"¾@¼ï7±åêj¯!­`ozà |ÒÁÂu¾ÝýηÙñÌ‚•"ÖÏ#8ƒ¸-|ƒµ2A\µ:Ñÿj™ÈmN†XèK`‹R_“;:mþyÅ4q    cí‹èúþ\=…?܏»=§ªÇýðÜpöžðú7ämKþGÚÝM~&lt;ɉÿ&À¹vÍuÚâßnër(×zõ=lT¥Ôüq$~/M«¥H¼â[VéZ†wm½Ãp»ÔÅ,˜œÎúA7á¤Fq[Ú›x¿«ñÏZyVë©^»jKh¯ß}!1ðÈG7LuRªÝåún«Óv*Ç*ó‚(mNz8ü8NÍ$oð]C¦‰
OzgwoÀÎŒq´rgìÚv˜ùúb›õ·˜sÔ»Ž§$    wï­¾Äϼ­*˜ÔS®Ü,j+TÃÌîëà Éz€N›íÄí|úL"[•qbüÌ)¸´™2Ù(÷ˆüdL½AŠóL÷ózÆêÒêÎN'©ýd“Ím—Ðç/ßèTPvÉùçÃs®Ú
nÛ1onîÆý ¶Œºê×s÷Œ&lt;acèï®ØòΕøE¥¿nsûþ;¬'·!ÇK7{Ø‚÷7Ÿ#X&gt;à B\4z(,dô‹Ö;‰¯\$áV$ú®•ˆñút‹9².ÚÅUªnæ…þ"øE¸Pж'Bhg³(Ýð¯÷Ȳ•8­¸¾ùñ(cp¾&gt;·`—wq>ÏØÈséåWC o߉sS„×Í»•ð±‚¡ä¶™N›u[Zs\
þœẋû õº‡Ûµ9‚|ÍÏÿmn·¼~eÚOÐáòrǧíLÁ½ V‰A»7 K+ýÂýwUj\úaéÌÂCÔµ yÞÇôi.©|ï¼+±ïÊOÕhƒNJÑ-ÌÍ-;Xw'~s¬<·sìUã}»÷›ê.ð³Š"d¡©¢9UîbÉ«QlpnÝrå6F`‘³sh=ë¤~§ëvÖ$gdgèÐà Gÿl\ˆw1wE&lt;™µø˜–®¼4ŸVýÙéêH´Ë&lt;ÛeìÝeê9oŽÿáq&gt;~á#á„rÌaØ3Ѫ¡"±—–;¾,®^ÃclKaö0™lÛ¬öÛe8û†vsÙTy,‰ôœ;9*4þ¡/ÚJµ¤ÌÂ)ídz‘r㯜µd3ûÜm®‘®/n‘:¿¿°‰p}¢),0eý®ÄkOág?ê2Èdf\l«¿ÕŒãú÷wÅ”—CãO^6'V¨=ÚQ²„ï×8Š×«c­ßÙtu·$†w¼³AÞ˪þ9jsóySaϧù9ÿäŸqB‡¾Z¸i·›H~}?¦¤µß¼4ž~÷¨/ãÆC)³ZýÛÐw”_Ä}0ÌwµqäG
ˆžz]á‹á5b1é9v"ñ)}z—:#JG…yky    {aí('sle÷£/ÎŒp®XN¿•„Gèíb~M&lt;!_†½úîO÷§1šv•²ôn6±7e˜qî®Êä9V›óMúñ©8ë„ï…×ôŠš:ö‰³¾}ÅþPÝéAióof™PßÜmœ§Çlx^£Îü·;‚?©±Â ;Z™öY’æÒdì×&gt;?üþy1ƒ®*czx+³¬cëÙaÏ'r¾O^á-â™ð›³¸„~¿qïo±0Ö¼X4´!£ŸÍÃwN´;÷ØÅ4NYÇJ¸Š³a4–r)þïx…ÅÈ#¶ËBà øÅ„¨ôÐMÙ¹]¼úÖM¬Ý(•n±ú3#µ1›ùbüegªqʳ¶ðà S•M§@!œ#KIÕkŃaq¼â½üãt&ð°`­J[À^zþ¾eó“œÛäÁ×KèÄ\¾Oܝb'rä]çf$bé—'ðð‘>úÒg¦[Ì2VAó/öÏq+n€G1¯%‰)0¸4Gðõu
ѦñPä°(TœQ†}¾‚Ÿ×    v\ï¾Ú)4l½3vp¶Ë‘;{\_N¿Ìõõ¿È;U°Q óÈ‹ˆ6}*ì
zí­[ÔIJ}ÐJ^    úM­bûÃ5˜#Ù‚o©œ:—2žZ|}ËkêÅ.Dç¼y^å‹úÄÓ‹{°/˜ø-ËLÆÂpffkôÃWÙf'wM‰wïD³ÀiˆÈe”    ·oy@[|,QÜ=R‰Ï'ÙÒ÷&<uâT´1~ö<f…θǾ²â%wnM1oç§ þk—~‚µmŸp÷E#QÃÏ‹ØLbažXzžþè+›Ieob¥°8Çye¹p±liaÕVAæa?â©Q$Þ¼N|âL >}ì6=Ê0n%·0ûO3X²WTÙMÄÍÙÓÂûò0Wà 3ÿ±8ì§Ð§ò™èòH7fæÜŠ§$ÓéÏ;¼˜4e    «”ó—ý/3€»¢÷
¯MWG 㻇`å6›^·Š†í¸˜Æ¦VrâYýÑo™Jev)Þ‘ìú»Û”²T³Øý¼(Öcëæ4M&gt;›È™%üIz%j^Naî&cµÝ]äeSK&lt;1cç’­T—g
+9J/ÖqcÌ¿òî…&lt;XVtÏ•…Wg™‰žð•Å¯¶îÆý:ÖћԜõüç±4Óø¬w-œÀß·¸-tM¾A“º¸+Á3eÊ&gt;áGá    ±0?kxArÔ°aX„Ø3MŠö±ö½Pc°ìæ
•܏ט
Ôßèë­ê…=«w‰mkìIŽ•Èöj'éÅþºŒ‡·²–=ÿèzÞ&lt;ƒ;3Ä„—xDßó”EP絓ÖwÑN5Ì÷θC¼¾Æ“ë¨ÿj;µ˜J­bçÑ‘….?g-aò~p}ÓÍx'nžçoüf$˜mø×3}i´×HQ·7ñpa–5CïO0œrk™9}VŸÕ:ãw§4š×/ËòøóG}3OųJ¸K¤Ÿ±U¼æF8éîô\ú\᧰ý­Îý×!ÛMÍÑ́bËU6æy
{pnQ“È&G‹@|müØOqß½›8kf:ÝKÈf'ÌÝm5 Þs4¼ò¹‰©Å&lt;îñ‹|åûjÔø)D
ƒ'\·Q_ô %Kœ÷ä    ‰©äŸa
f¤U:Ý­‹wŽía²^jĺ2µ)^    EîÇåiT5¥E‚n›ÄVÂ@سû¦h´½[9­ oû3`ö6¦Ë]V…å3Š5à †\Ñâý©â»;Bò‰Xç&,z3G4îZ†-Þ5ˆ·ö¿g[ßeŒ-¹ÀlÚË`=lsgßûêËÅðqÞ‘œÛðBvÐÆo$D)·Ä¿;ㄧ={û5Æ™Ö`–åWÖKû+ìÿ=ã|;lÊýÐkÏëW
 2}ú‰£‡bDJ¯lÄkNc‰Ñty SìÔÎ}¼k¬ƒe籝sí8[û^peà «/ß$ØP¥G\Þµš-º±ä$æqôîüØÐQG+‘âëäü<7ÄÕûNç?7ÈÓ€w#Pí:Nyf¨ž÷ú(ðd="¿»Ÿ®f `¬²sî9|ÒÕöa»Û~ýõ”¾Ö‚õø5/5¥Ç´õÞrïÒÍ×|ÎTÓç¾{ÈØe—Ï|ÑÀf4qÖ½ŠäFe­å=Ð
3e[‰GÃbÌ×nKñÖùŒ®Gcta=eÙTücïyËç¼#+qï)¾!'²¨¦]…žI3½.“~Š¾†¸a!µÏñö¯$†%e-SšlÀ¼ø‘ýî½7gÈð#Ïg±5ÿd‘„Ð~–'Ü4ç«èNÈ_Œ\=†ç|4¡³ÂG–„»hå…¸FÝNr»­úÔ݁uÍ#+Å’ú©5ÛKüõ—¨Ñ!H\ø‹MqÇ_õ˜0X:‹™•‹ƒYÇ3•ØU{¹º*¶¼Íüeü»™„cßá£HÑ·•1ÿÊ4¼éÍ-†î‚%LJ¨¡vHæÚØ' LŸæᾑ¦ï±+&lt;S’»–ø8ðDD˜E‹ë×äâËécŽŒ›îm,û”pvF‡†Û“inî“êQŸüÜSãü¯ˆÖ´›%âꥱ¸aQ=~`£ß ÏÅ5p;;¿À–óãþ{Þ"½ï;užú9„Kz¶‹Ò•¦‹'*¾ô€ýü{æ,KÖ¶ˆìǧոÔqï×þDšXz½ZxAŠv{ú‹ÝVo"U•Ÿ¢O}öŠ`’ļæÀž{"ˆ³s|÷5–ÃgíèTõ…JÞ¢PŸ&gt;ñ•Bc|î3ú.ˇŒ×e,™•9Z,VS!»éS&gt;E×®ƒÛ+ÜÁ“D5ò?7&gt;¿fËiEÞÓ“x¨òô9wÃŒnmPÎHJ`Wîb³ßäTÛñT6ÞòXrfTÐõ#XhM‹´CgŠžeÄaJV¤?šŽ‘”eŒ›    .¬g®ûÇ9ïÔÜù1‹ù~$Ñ{‰¸`˜,šµ¼Kônw’¸¨Q‡¬òÉ…f/e\Ý(fY7ì´÷‘œ7óFyœpêcÔ5]ß    ýwraªY4ÛˆÑÏ'à “×S8‘ÌÕérVÇ]*ÇÂh'7t±¯° Y ú€J¬3Ú'¼¶X]&lt;¯ÈÛ=à H6¨a°eÌcùálåûo9kõYÜ®ÅüyE‚Ý9ÄðL\Ä^Æ÷ž!u_yåh î8Ê¢pqc|ÛNaží`;|ít+!= ¬ÿïî’™q‡ù{dëïT
y>á¢ÚL!iÚõI<\Íܱ›ûÇÙf÷8kÏÕ×wS…\Çܽz×oªÊ•¯žaS$Âdç1Q\(&®ÓÀþÊu§‹ô86f¤órÖãm{8Ô‹MÜi/ïr[Uþò­y§iûaˆá›"Žf³¸Ú·WÉm ¯½Gc\5ŒbYa²Ó
½9ÃòX3ËøUË~    .eµ›DŽSˆs9¥Ø×=]t¿;F“F:KOäÌŽÉ)ãÜ»§Ís4XÀÏ
4|-Ôú=|.:5sÓYV„o:¼†^5`À¸8½ËÅVøÄe|óvK~*wî#Þ.ÓVþëš'«ê´°êK¬D:-þ·*{”ñ’ÎHdX©T3¾¸\gFÑ]ͪò8#ܧo|"á‘ ¾½›˜T¾!rbï—gìÀjå/ðßç1SÄ9ð–Õþ2’céÈà îñon`¦Í„¿ØKuÏNQÜõxñíaÜ-K/8¼‰ÓcÍô{Ëj¤ÞáhI¹Ü¨ë3y·g
V>&²ê…Ÿ~=¬¬>û8]ãñS†¯™;sËòw¬×µ>ÖW÷¨Ç(/9¼™OdÎ
g¹fŠ¶íÚ(>pui<‹Oð¾1–d¶>»êjlUÂIØ8“û°%OU‚B Æv‹?->gׂeÇÝ¢›Ÿh`¨&gt;a&Zù±ÄBöŒxÀI•gp_jmåݤWð‹c—vU¬û¹BóÉÃÂ^«NÑð*‰¸·Èž4p;o†kVœaÌ{Y/ïsèFϸ+gò23ö-]¡IðP£è —
˶’½5/ÍÅ"ÿvá—½Ë É–Ý9ÎÚ
ÿ±¥^óißž¸?Áƒ¢öX L5"bÓ5…WarÅÓ¬fcñá.øƒ:.½ã!…Q:õKƒÙûM8Ùò¿Üš_Ã|CÇ$j|„§ËþLÏa54ÖóZï…JLm¾
ž{€þH¶‚IU§±œèµìéñ꜔ŽMÜeßkxFŸøieƒ!eÄœ›MÂm$ú ‹ùvâaî/£_Õ9ÅtøÇüº=bQE£û¦ƒc³ÌýÞšãT§ª›ža^Íòújñ†6.Ž¿JðÇýZ×9žþ¹‰©ç=³Ï}ïþ×Ñ2‚eø‡Ž«xªŽñZç!:éÍºP'ªî¤?òëfRJ.³
ßY°×\s3Äŝˆ,îǃ|¯î—ÔM¿k‰^&",9Ï»Tn@Ú7º’¼v–ýþêH¦KC1+oüû;Ó˜û_¦=oN«2¯÷…P€[sˆmž¿R¯ÓÖ¶µ{'œÆvïÇ¿¯XB?½³Ì)¤¶Ü¹÷£6낉{/¯Ÿó3ý&/ðV¿E'‹0ð‡Â¸Ú¢þûØ›áSÜ[0ÕÑ=Ià $&gt;îà Ì{ðÑ¥eÆ„ëNÊ7ú²û”ðÌuîý×ïSÝ”çxÐçxý”pŁíæX‹òKº9Åíkrî롲]ô"9yA'¸cU'xŸ~\úÃ`6ºlPxå0W<÷ÙuN[†µ9Ó’£Y=öÌ4°™âü‡}7a;×ñb/aÆò‹œa‘6O­‚µb™p?>§ä}ó›}Œf²Ë2¹‚½à ì'ŽáÇ#ܝØzÞ«ìÍæ;¢Êi¦hjj·xþUŒ¤ò?òß ”×3W}je­³e³ƒWãÜ9—Â[¨YÈÏ\£.ȯ²ðÌ~yO8¹@E¼r‹F­Â§Ý…U=H?íQÅœ“v•%éeè´sr½ÜÉÃ%ü•#7—=U„³3jEÉOž‹‰˜:Õ7{MW?!glû½“ùˆµ‹í‘u…sè±:÷·õ]¾WÄ€`ÓéãÄódÍý”¸4ùöOv„¾¥0¨v›ÿS    HfÅËc?øòë꽞—Ÿ&gt;…?p?à ÌÜ,¬"‰~'cösðí&eôŠåLíc˜½·õXÑß{؃ìF.^€óʆ?ðgwRÍ$¾5YŠ½ì{°Ã[žãwÎíbА
³”ÐgýË[ËYñŒÃm³jç}íL+%^™Ï›_®ÃH%bœýÀ…~vN+ÓpÝ}µ¦…ÍxYÍ©°»ÉíßTÁ7:e' ýúIHi{…Õ)y¢Íi⢻pU§pzxB5ƒYÝà ¬}ß‹•bÜÍ~¾Ê‘ë}T…Wö¦ÿÏnX±ñ”ðrK˜xö„;æïb‹¯‹ÜD(ÛǸóû³Þ)›m’²‘³½§…ûÔПO
uŸN &`¨ð¼=­_|@<P}
§ü¸O/bÿf<Îzè2} „½Ý¢‰ó$ê<5ü櫽“
„ÆÄšMÏ…÷ZÄNÿ>b¹œfükv3ÃïÑf“U0[/ª˜sΞ{WY—OZÄdWÜ$>îùÒzħÒ7á:Åôù¦ŒÞÍ-,ÒÅãìmÎ_Kžï¡>þ©aÅ>¼[½í»¨÷ª9FÖáá9ËпÔR™¾ßX\[öÜ ÎÁ¦ƒÜ1u¾H§ ªùçð43Q€?]ÜRò7xc@'_f0V83á¾y¬MâÙ½¶%œáõ»)/ªïóEß®Nx³‰³q_„§ê    ±Ù?–¼H€W6Ô­{úOïÙ»æð÷Av s1çìV
î͆wî÷_FRéfrÂN¨ì¥—LÛzò²÷ÀaR³öJ²Ôe¾ã—Cgq#ærâ=ÛMËZ2È»U~G°pPBdYŒ
?…:ˆÅÕe±o‘?+ö_«–_v–k»Îé+v“jÕP9\ïäPjÙénÏ•·û„Ó?¦Ò¶Û>?YûìY3˱äõ%§¿sÏ»,y˾T.¡˜.t0‰õ8ùßÏÙa݄ɽa4¹ƒäÀ,$sbôÅåúŒKÏÒœ÷MitáÚÐ\[Bøƒ¶{xßQãšžÆB¯„ýÚÃî·EÙ•\Èôr÷cìÍtÞÙ9Çå5d¹±¼Š(ÞáwÝgåˆ=È7f½%ö‘9Â÷ÛŠE-5¦â°;±û†ƒt—åG    ,æ›7ÿXí3(®/¾Ûçø_<QÓeÆÏ3ˆéö„e×+‰ÖåñÄþrÖ1ù™náÝÁHMºÍ|qq1eûMã”»—ò`b??¸õ°@þS.œãº\$‰ù+~qªÇFÇéåö&\ŸÆ
®ñaËßìçαþ“„·ò·æ]¦†Êzޝ¤ÐœhǽlÿH:wâ.ÑÇXh™ÍÌ\½‘5Zy#z¸'æ%ó§‡G
6ÖÜ%¨·ƒ=?|k§-vÜà ݺ±™ô§F…Nz¾–Qfö€9¹²†½²ì$§íyo¶Ù{~ò
'AÜ~× s—…w¦l“yû1Íx}ìqe2÷Ê„Qcµ¥ºV›^û˜Óýя7ßá2oLªà ]ó!!ï'StÌ#
SÞŒ‡É…ô®);™êL}V® öëq\Šr”{!{Œ?¾w™§ü‡ÐgœA“{V’Ì“"pé¥&gt;ÇÁ¿LšW«4e!{èâa®Áxo3‡ÿ:SÄØ"&lt;jµA¬´±mÁ÷Œõ8–;bNÙÌÚx¦}{ì3w¡ë$/3þ”Çè¹éž¢_«„'&lt;ÌÅÓ·ßÁ6^Y‹ßRnf,ä›1ÓÓkY#½K8B£ nê-|ÍZ
Aäç1â†{·È.µWœÞsû¨{.ÚÉh¨ZÏÒüx”áÚɹ!IçÙõð3ô¬ƒ„£«E
ŸR1
7u&lt;"%Œ~£[‡¹@ï=kÿŠXö‡cO¸‚Ñ_¼:×RZr±þšðº®xÁ’gØþ#¯ño[|ÇU̺Äç¬Þ³eÙ_–p9ÎyîÕq]•VŒX;!^õ2[§Xai²    üÍ”z•Í6'¿Ü¹9é±UC¹/{oG!ç×ßHÞbJ¿5î:aÔ’'Üúí§èÓGÌ-:/¨?Nÿù¦Ž`ñ‡Õ²|ûIæt·Wm»ÝýÆ{4‘=©C烹Ú"ñ=Mïÿ”ÅãÖaÈaaíŽW+YÎϘ.Ýa×l¹[šµÜù©[y­IüŸŸyÌûêÕ\/6(9‡Å=à )S    ú:ßéaÄSçO‡7±ÞÝ°wPÛÂÝGËwoŒÕôè«<"xrÇÈK oJËâî7m}ˆ[^üì¸clÐé…Ã1,
¹9>ÞÝpž{ÍC¾<ƒ0/¼M^HJŸªŠFõ0÷=Þ˜dæ¤ujžsÔë@—ÛÆTö#˜«Iã%+ä?úAPfÿË-Žy&VÍ"Åu#÷ÿúéä¶@ì\t‚••RÇÞP.å<~~ƒçñ¿2Íûe5JšVÏKú•‚MZÑ    NaÞOÑ?cA?p«BŸ¢ÏCáÑ£Eÿ8F„<UGäw I©_JÛéK
8<ï?D>#kLOG–¬@§Ó1Ú
e3JA4Bg!E'6ŒÈÍ7í])M=¥:­u-<
§=mÞû>ÌÞ0,NÍ1Œ„J2²±mCÈÞ$DÑ    ¡5»67+oˆ8‹ªâ9Ûâ²;µ<|[’=Üœ>ÖËÍ?²ø@118B)i
3#“Õ3ï¼5Aù¬6f1êGÆs·I4µFJܽJ³UKõ4[=ig>M¡K?s×ë0à 2@`ê3  =5 â“Fa RG/EVGßgþIM¯åJUäZK&gt;ºL®f%&gt;³ü?B÷f@g7·A×z_#7Ã4D”¤ET?5ôji7d¨eHÄéñJ%2K…y¾LåÁ(NBaþ?¢JE0ªvMA¤¥}BŽÏ3\øÄ4Ë;í6+~/7‹¶G8gØê9%ùJ:”4ò;ôqMTµãN´üO‘(f@]T•A͝IC-çeD2€EPaFŒ˜lGÞݧI!"ñJU_ÒKkžLÛë­N87èO˜„Ô@øÇÛA¸ìù2YˆCÉLø4³w0Ež£6ïâHNýI®^VKœ´LnÚ¹=϶?/W
@•k1‡Â
2cë¡CÐ,ÆE0m¼F±GñÈIQYmJ±¨&L÷$MpF×&gt;Еê00ä1ƒ £2ÅctD3¨@EÕè5ú»7hP8È™rJ(à QK‰&mLémN9°QOmña@ÜBƒB&lt;”$CšæDû7]F[ˆ™G»ÙeI)oJ2haK:¦ŸLÔèLÇ ÄN5K*O•“W@õÛvBT)zC´yáEÊÁFuGÅK(8ù†vJgÈS;ÆM&C³&gt;†îOæÂ5AGªB§Ed4a‡$5gÆ66ÆÓ8A?9&lt;}á*¬±Ÿ,âó-mø.ËG¹ +y! ù•î!©°­3ô‘Dv9a5º{ø6î¿48]aï9½RQ;žÙ;ùÔ¶¿.$4X/ZOOÜÕALÈ
B­—4WùEkŸW6GÌë7ú°V=”9Æ~T;&¾a+äà h,•.6Þ?cl0ï¯1­Ý:2ˆ
3øM¾5X‘6¸Ó®8xIwSò׈å,7±Ó-—å&gt;ÚRB‰|PZÜ_W$&lt;q    %œ„eü–8\¨å)¼¸Þ+ÊÜ,|ÝV-Üðõ/;‹ ›è!û.ï#[Ci$»Wt&el—'{U(Û“s*;§+›º ,ûÎE.[ác/»õ†@xe122ˆ%Õ3è;u%HQ&¨d((wHYZ‹ïjȹ•l(æŽ{e–Néu¾PIæHQ"Æ!¶Y•C$ÀßDw-5«‰ÿ•™G    PK       pZëv@  tD  '   SONS_OF_ANARCHY/BDMV/CLIPINF/00150.clpiÄ×y4Tü8þ×ëeW²/‘­È®±†Á½³ïc‰²¦¬­–¤BÌ”Š”]
•ÐB™)J´ˆöM%-Zµ§z÷›óùß?¿Ï÷üþýÝsæ&lt;î¹÷uï&lt;ïóùZîeÑøÁg ðHöû Ü -    üïí¸ìüŸ½°"Ô×)ÿo&"–,üÿ¯zà "†@ãÿŽ\éßOÅ»ClÙ^õÿsFhhê-'üï‹5nîòØuñÿë8Ô;­OZþÿ&gt;®tKþ́Ô-ù?4aZH·$.eùÿ!lÊ=Y`PCÈÏJRý%;0Gö(/þ'\ äÀ ª§Éh¬
L¤®ä0y a¼LùÙ¹@^¢ äËS€"¦ 5…@Q¤ýC2PÊda "R*ŸÊ€ŠD¨²bÁ,LÌÏ ³D*`¶“˜-Qj£, TÁ%s0G4¨W]ê`ÐXà 
4°Ù@Óïª,Q³–|¬,j@[ghËÔ1ÐÚ¢9@çà k +‹_O)èbê@/ˆô$ÀÀ``š`îÇ›À@¤    ½=À\‰0Zewšg8Œ0m`œ¼Ì“ÝÑDÛ`*ðÆ`F¬”Õ_˜›dS™ó¦™¬Þó/¥sLX,òaæ"}`‘®``¡í-`    æ«Oo€%6X“ÁB‘!°ÙU¬dÿhë¼XIŒ€ƒ9°–içeÉ<à `rØÊt4Þ ìDÆÀñZ
°—ã!p &€Pú8ŠL³­ È"p¹Ö
˜pUÜœ$æ€Øaœ9pƒšÀ›ÜóG€‹d&gt;ðPÕaD° J´ Q´ xÊ77‰ð2ÿaÜe’eµðÀ,ùÙ7@’é#·x‚…ÀçÌyà …-˜¹ðYl…ðÖ€¢{øe@ý]|1e@óÞ0‘- 7 ؆I?  ;À´ÌT™,™"{Àê=h{ÀÑ©tÙqÂCäxrž€…-üýQ€
o&gt;`K@¨e82ýdy犜€ßÍÀ“8 ðð1g%‰üqXLÉ~˜+êq ~"W¬”ü%D°$ç3Àˆ`©YaÄÜ@£,n Ô.,–¸ƒ0N$3ÜK‚1~ZvÄDjpÀR@‘5"ñËÆnƒPYf¢Ôa@˜È,Ï:X¡Ñ" D[;€H™1h;ˆ”xƒ˜Ý'A”,cqsæ(ÌaÄ1¯€2ôO€"_à ×
bDXùñ0ˆ‘``~aÄa8X-êñ2×h‚Y&×t‚•*XûÐ    ¬Â¨`ÉYeHLŽk0HRk1:HzÕ
ÖIè E¯$H    ® I&HUúR$,°!Õ¬±@š£aHÅØ`£Æ5°Aæ&K[8`³l”™nºlqAzÃQ°ã‚LS5°YÄ™kú@à ƒ-ÿñ@ÆaYT)€ì½ÿÀL DA K$bÇ› ["[-½ó[›®€­ÀäÌwÛ$`û‘vƒ€\Ûy`;ò,úA®ÌüËA®h1ÈÞ ò± P €`P˜:H‚A‘Â8(”,EOlÀN°ìR;±¥`g(! øÓ,PŒ…€b0(…‚ÝEñ`·¬b¥zL°[J'X`{ÕFÀQ8Ø»í(Ã"@Ùåó LÊå@¹$T˜BP)«d¥áP)Z*ã4@5ªz²Aµ$
T;í5’å F+ìËA­öØ'Zj7½aûA4Øw#ìÇ¢Aš58 ‰ûy»@ˆadã¼AœhaAhÐÎa‡$ñ qÈÆâÁAÎÐ$I ‡ŽO€fYåƒkà ¶4%}-`%h6)­`8¢ÆGe¶Ìê G%«AËžå [Z/R@»h
8*7ŽIÖ‚6¾+8.³Ý.œÀցöŽ? C’Ž“
@'–NŒš€NQèÐiÝ œL_
º%É Ó\œ¥€Îo÷Ài™Ýº›Á°tï?ΊRÁiÙsô‚
à L™:èm gµ·‚s’4У˜ úd=©×£ôaeAo
HÁ&pî¯H±Mà &lt;é¸ Úú|»ÀE™ÇRÐҁ¤q-e éÇÏ`@’.hË \$o ƒ2û­ÛÁ hèoà !.)U‚aQ6¸œb®bÙ`P…,S"0x縎‰Àœ¸.ƒ!ò[0"ëyÃ;uÁˆh+¸
cÁMÉ6pm.ŒÊ¼nÎ cX¸^ŸnI¶ƒ­à Ž(Ü\»ÜÅrÁ¨†¸aòÀhy¸/Éa·´N‚‡Øp[\({ƒÙîÈúÿcY½k¸&lt;Á
À=mðDRî,OEEà þ“Ùà ©¤&lt;pxažËzìê~ð\´&lt;rÌ’]à ñº@ðB´&lt;¡%ƒIY~r÷"x‰ƒ§ÞïÀKQ    xš™^c»Ásµ0ðFR
&Ö%€)Q)xa0Þb{À‹;[Á;É^ðÒ9e|ÀÊÀ«úðAR^kΟ@9xÃý¦eN´iQ˜*¯a_d=ûí¿^ð«ïHà «¨
¼ÏÙ¾*ðAV«ïX5øèN?d~Ò;~‚ðiš%›qkÀgÄ¿Dµà sÑ:ðeÔ‚¯J9à 7¶|åˆÁIø6æþ‚:ðÝØ ü‡ía?‚&À?Ùˆø¹à ø'9 ~¾s@æŒf„X=˜9\‘¨ü1‚HÒ þ¬5…ò¢FðÝa*ÊFÈ¿›g "vÃA¨$:ažT‡ R€*Øa(—qªHCyGPUÔåß.„³d*jÝ„³±f¨Ø ÕDÍPÙ¶ ªIŽ@åõPkªj—¡†¤Îz$[)[ál§ÏP;
Õ¤¡–è(œ£
µ%mP½!ê`mPƒÒau±v¨¹%êJÚ¡–~ÔƒÚŠÃP_¦þ
€ãPgr=œ+SÏjœ+:õ.ÿ…Fà 4Ð;DÐ ËΓt@ÃÙe¡18    
ý' ‰¨}ÐDÒ    çáYÐtAã>{h†uAõ:h.ꆦ‡nÀù ešy?‚À)h¾N.‚ó!ZHNÃø;h):
-záBì´x­Dgà Bµh…Ÿ‹ LkÃh#êÖ    qÐôB[esh/:aíu, #v:ì{%ç¡#±@\”Ô    ¢>HÐ>Dè4e:»<….˜º8LAW …®Î@WÉH4HD™njªÐ
»Ýºº¡»Lywèú¡Ç¹JHÂú¡§$‰ giôL‰‚^Ø%H.{É¢KÐÇl$K.CŸ°Zèƒ]†˜™#ô
B,¹úJ!E;bà 
¤¬ZqlÒ44!C†|9¤I®Bæk}H—v–;2D× »L™Ø5ȱó„,ì:ä⺐-“çbÙ’e×¹Ø
(˜+€\ÑH Œ@?’1äc7¡_Ž)HFaÀ¬+ÐeƒSÆÐO4SÌ¡¿äêZ
°[0xÖ_(¹
—´fÁÅØm¸Ôsaw`ˆ·ƒ;0Ô´KîÂ0e1\"3\ß.ÅîÁð¹0DrFZ¹Á0ì\–ã
Ã$`²„à !ŒúÍ€‘ØC¸Â²FŠÁqQ0
{c”VÃå’'06U®=qN—a46ã>-‡1’q˜`i+›ñžÂ„xŒ“&lt;ƒ+o1`<xWéêÀì9\íéWÊ\câW    ¸æÄ
¸Zô®³ p-6    Oµ’I˜déÁK˜L€I2S`L’¼‚)gL½‚©¦0Eò¦Ò¬a*önè©…©’70mVLæà Ƹ·p#˜‚›l_À’·pÓh;ÜŒ½…éŽaà fÑ;˜ÿ
f€÷0ã[)ÌÀÞÃL÷&lt;˜)ú ·„=‡[df™ñ`öfÝN‡Ù’OPDr†bÑ4_è„bÉ4ܪQ·aŸá¶Ô½0a|†9sšaŽä̹8s%_a.¡æcß`ž°î™/Ÿ°ï0¿í,,”ü€;^(Â"ð˜yÀØOXè=
w‰~Â"â°ü‚E{.ÂÉÜyÕî3pò‚¥’ß°Øè©ìö,±ee’¿pwÝ5XŽý…¥jI°üaKÛ5`øa÷ªÄÁjÀ2ƒiX#°\­ÖBË7UÃ}b+zÕ`D°Òªaî‡r°òûx —‡ÕÊq°^ª kN°*ÀZ—ZØ(V„µõsà !\    î{»+Áº{áa©2ܯ=›qex@ol«Àü°W…õ{îé*lPH­ÒY°áôlφa•Gá1\
ê_    ‰Õà amx΁M­Íð„xlö½ ;¤êðHi&lt;&lt;‰«Ã›G°×€­'`§TÕ\»¤š°-Œ    »qMØ®òžÂµà ±¨eð4Ô‚Ç
à ¨
O,Æà ©6ì0½ÏŠuà I³ØƒëÀNsMØua×Â+ðœÌnF<'ÖƒÝSð¼ÌÓFóa®Ï¨zC    Ô‡gã Dj Ïþl‡R™½¤xŸ{??€ežç”À‹bCx¾ÆöK
¡DÁeà FPÒg    /ɼà B€—¤óà …—yð²ÌþE%p7†ý·ÏÁ+2/YèÂ+RxéÜg8$sP¡ã¦p°f¼*6…CŽßáU©Z
¯ãfðªI1¼.6‡WSRà 4‡×5ÖÀ|>¼®oJÀ£Q8†[ÀQÍ÷ð–ÔÞÒt„wð…ðŽJ4¼+µ‚w/·À{¸¼gW
ï‹­áýÝ•ð´†l‡à Ch†À‡ReøˆÊÄ¶ð±Õqø·…OÜ×Ã'ÐŽ³eà ©|êÑÇÅöð™J|*ó9‘ŸápbV|à ‹yûà s©#œ´!    ±#|i¬_ˆÁWÌ^8‰/‚¯]îא ß(®¯dN)¿†¯¤Npjú    |-ór|#v†ï
>Ã)©3ü`jߊ]à ‡éëðÌOîÇà {è
?MFÃ2?+ÃR"üü‡    ?Êüj&lt;a~ÂÝà ׎ÇpZì¿Ë=ƒŸqwø½¶~‘zÀŸè4ü&%Á_Ãð;$Á…3ðaî    ?¤žðfJ½à ß$6ü…{ÁÿPœ‘’ῥ𷘌€/aþÁ½TÒ„e"õøWêƒÐæøOì‹ä¾ÇÂR_$oY„dR¨–M\R)ª× $Å‘âGK$q¤¬W€äŤ\ªq*R¥#%)
ͪÕEÊ8
Í6á#œŽÔHfHUæœjhÎ@s¾#4[Ì@sÑl)i„&¡9bÒ’{†4p6ÒîÏAb6ÒÑžBšRÒõyƒ´dêyj#m1éÏ^…td„!]ÈC‡ÈHç!CÅuHOÌG†K3‘ yÈÍ•
‘ñéŸÈ
‘    DF¸2Í]†æ‰ý™g+2†þÈLBB&b4Q.2‘ ù+Œ‘™8-øZ†Ì¤ÈÂ+͇‹‘e¢Z s¡û}´@„¬Ôc…Lk"K¶ò#ë¬D´P¼Ùºò‘5¾Ù5#kéRd?Ç
ÙHCý­õÈNŠmܐC‹"…ÈQ&Áù(r‡#B]4"ÀätW€xrV,BNâH䢷9K#‘+ìC.ø2äš²ae«±¦
ÅQÈMµ¹‰—#·á#È®@Z|DG#R„7ò”éi&lt;.›cg
"KcYc    òÇ!Ý—ƒñÈ·Ëax&lt;†& üi(¢à    ˆâi¨Ò•ˆzeÑà JD31Ft|¢_‡èâUˆ¡¼1¤«³ç
bÂÕˆ¥ÆF,|
bW+"–t
â°Þ \‹¸õkGºñÜ"®tâǸ!žxx®B|&lt;    5ÅH ÓÏ\‚„0    ùÍ|G~2ôß"?q2
hø‡`
Z¼p=
¯GA÷ÊQ t=
^„‚`*ZÒ1Œ‚Ä©h©Ò8
–n@!¡nh‰x
GAKñ4¦`‡BÄi(Üö
…eQx·
oD‘sêQ˜tŠd]Aøf´l¨Eˆ7£(ug)MGËã
Ð2q:Z¡îˆ¢Ä(š|-Ç3PŒ—Z3QÌmŠoAq^|³Püƒm(ÏB    †·Qœ8e­Üââa6Z¥ü%@Z=ï8Z)s
áeZ)£5åt´nE묉hxeJltFká6”deÖÁ”ì°%ÊLq)@‰âí(¥û#JÆsQ*éJ‘æ¡
£ÇÐz˜‡Òt¦Q*ž6®¼Ž6À|´É2mî@›®oAi2Óu©h#^€ÒG³Ð&™™:Ñ&i!Êl
Bé°e©ø£t¼ey–£L¸‰Ì,Ññ.$ž˜‹¶Hw¡­¶%(e/FÛ*¢li1ÊQ{€DҴݲ‰eæ:?E[Å»QMºeå[M¢¼å7Æ¢íÒ=¨À«å‰÷¢"óÍha^†vÞtC;ÄehׂK¨@ZŽŠó_¢B¼•X¼BExÚr턨ԧ    í‚•hO Ú%­D{    —Q±¸
•ÍóE%x*W²A»a5*?›€JñjT©ë‰J¥5¨2ç/Ú‹× êYçÐ^q-ªö¹‹Êá>T«žŠ*¤u¨nž;ª‚ûÑþ=i¨J¼pHDÕÒ¨~Ï|Tƒ@
duT+®GÑShŸÌƒæ¡¨6 ƒÅ¯Ñ~q#:tGv­´VeAõð j2+F
øAÔ¼@5ˆ¡fÚAtFGDóÐAéaÔbð’6¡–×KPlBGšQ“¸Ý~Á›Q»Z:"=‚Ú÷ÝE­øtœ°aµŠ[ÐñètTÚ‚:ØDÔ[QGó0j·¢N³«è<Š:¯FÇev›œGÇÅm¨»:¶¡Ó쥨oG§G¡“ÒcèL9uáÇÑYÔ-=Î6–­ ¨ÇҝŸD=§5ÐYü$êeˆz`'ê
’틻йç?Q¯´Ÿcú×\§zšrÞH—ævÀrWpûpÛØCh¬Ên[ÆÙ±›äµ¤w    ¯_]ÑÇ"ÂF˜Ó¾›Žº`7•¿£Æ¼HËÔñïa¥–§°o=<Ã%šgñ-&óçæòF2„g5…ØSÿPŠà ÀMjû'º:-‡‘XÖ¼ñjÛ‘ìÀÙµKŸûá/tÙ/8–k#,ì©Ã–|*Ã/±b)¥é÷)G–ÐNÈWÓÏ0÷ŸÜñ‹e>žÁ9iqžnà awfóëmhB˜­€-eád%s|Æ#˜ºJ\Oeº¾‰a§»—YAe«ºÂ¸ëÅu]à Íþ€'Éòôqì?%,VéÃ>ú]uVÅ»{E[#KŸc•ÅÈܨåþèòA’·Î'0@‹e¶+Œ<<¶K`k )̏|Kx}ð5Þ}}Ÿsê3ÔIjí}Ö&gt;úäéÌÅJ¡¬Î 
G«‘ÉM™fñÆ|Ü.;&gt;
÷ÜuÃ.ŒãO–¤QyG,iGgjü#̵û1Öµ79ó¼=¸~yA&lt;ɝs›avz(6&gt;´Šâc8F­[eNKßG¤³®?`œ2×dé'ofÝÝÄÞ8PÌy¡íÇ£­ðç<"”ÿçÅ
|ñ}‰TË7i9ÄJúq“vÄuÈ$›ÝæÈiªH'ëNèñS¦·6¿À\/¥9•©{Q¾-1¦Õ=¦w½Š`ê,òg¥¦«³G/.áœÿú˜[³P…¯²n»À´iTh5~a+·½…O…Ôà s4ìƒa]m^&gt;cKôæãS¶÷§7œZ’"÷Oöa~ø¥W‚sê7…ÿüð»j({žþ¦~v^LÈ`t<hdÉ9˜³£7]âì躶{úï?<_¹3]hö”pê•MÎ⿃F¨+ëëiWÞ. wo`ìÊ3GK±^_«á,1øÎ=cÄ×?vZ°ñ7Ox‡ñw+ýI)CÝo4A«
’c(èeÆOÍcU۱ϯüÄu&lt;ãËK†l~S^¨Pª]ëÆu·S¶
¨™[KiqÝçé·U«™Ä(3VY‡!ûÔä2‚)¼ÃmaJHN¿ÄsÉÁ&ºc(ªúÔŽpºÖ‰oŒõŠ#̱HÖþ-¶ð|&lt;§W¾‰7«ÁÏÜM÷Ièû*¤}:Oà ›ÿÃÝ”Cõßi
ßÒc0Fñ"–ųo¤íN
œÉ¬QýÚkoG¹
ÞìwWeûb1gÎû~Ð)çxÖ4ãú.ú–gyŒGæF,ò
a¶¨66ôà ›§mMá¯OkŒõ;cκgñÒKÊçΪäÅiZ²Æ;úf¼€ô•Ùuz?ëþïË{‡Wó–v¾r?Q°rÎZßË¡Ëp«ÆJÞ»­Ô“þÅ&gt;¼bz{ÙæœGKX‰–Y쾕^a°M—üÕ‘?â‘åKÈ&lt;‰zâ3³],)l×mù‹ˆ7®ºStª&lt;Â=Qã/îŠ÷C¼‹î¾‚[W·
AB¥œ'~À[™ª‘ãLKº2ŸNž¶ ÿÕr_&gt;ÀÞÅîº1ÌÙö«„ûÉ7Ÿï·=XpüúkLS7~LÉ«T¡þxhL²ƒîe²&lt;aYÜŒaMÃùœåôr®4oŒo&gt;üAà ~    }ˆUØÑ,1evUñ»=uÚê}Ùª“ŒÆ=–æ3ì$J.g¤è(p/š¿{Á-Átâ"Ì¿Ç?®”KÕð{G‹ªv£_ÿØê¾È³Ì£8ç3ûãX9W`ÖAn®æ®F}[Œ`ÔRÌKθˆÇ¥®Oí¢ØÆbæ~À†œeaqܾ¦q¾é´±O–—Xø$w6tšèTþ*‡ªd¯@S_–BûUœÁˆXÉŒÒà °È5vËö®êås¼Õ*­üaî}AUÊZá’*C,cì6¾U}€R&lt;ŸZZÝGGO(nÑ󗹇ùg±Ü³²
rå5zx1¡&gt;üþÆ¡Å»fÌÛÚÁ‰mè|ò€²Ë•›6:#²Õ\4kÄíCè
kÁî“6íƒù^êJù¼ÄôçÞ7n“}çÌÃDÌ+øª’wë;óïk,èr¢Xl¨"nIŸˆ90duIÿi¡_+é³øšaCkŸQÖÈ|ûªI=ö^Žâ¢mÛDZ鏇çûáw\â’Ç]£êŠ‰”f[dZG¬²îõÚìhÄlÕNÏ÷Üg7y¶f w${¡ciæè2tŠzŸé,µä¸š‡ûÅ¥ænÂt½×åt:yü{ùÑsÉîÕÈ?ÞöûŠ&&„ïmfp~rÅfÿsÊ›¡£´`µ@z7?q`³…{æÁ¬©W­®Ý 7:j_øê²üû·Õ?Ü…zeØáà 
ŠbE5î~4Í_¾nj?Êعq€ù^ÚÁ&(}áÔÑÛ½ÂãÛ½þË3ð^3òÕÇóÏNÁ¯…/…·‹±=©¶ø—ónT÷A®¡Žô³©aŒ?g³Öj\¹?É9ÒhéÉ»ei+pݐ Ü{á    öMN    
áS»š‹hÃ/©ô~ӍL½èW,φ£$×፯߽²=œÈüHýð¿¢ó‚Õ7÷    ‡LÕpÛ5}”‚žUÔ·sÌéÜðwŒÖVMæÊ;ݬYÿñØ›¨
œ{Ûå¹£'ÏòzŸŸØÙ)
]¢H˜ÃÞxÍ­

You have to [B]unzip[/B] the file then copy the text file that is within the zipped contents. The text file will have a .txt extension.

If you need a program to unzip the file, I’d suggest 7zip. It is free to download and use.

Here is an example of what you should see:

0.00s: AnyDVD HD 7.6.0.0
Coordinated universal time is Wed May 20 01:24:50 2015
Local time is Tue May 19 20:24:50 2015
  0.05s: Drive: E:, disabled: 0, don't touch: 0, capture: 0
  0.05s: copy protection based on unreadable sectors: 400
  0.05s: patch: 69f
  0.05s: AIscan: 1
  0.05s: medium state: 2
  0.05s: ready
  0.05s: busy
  0.05s: Drive E: locked, result 1, took 0 seconds!
  0.08s: mode 0
  0.08s: has_something = 1, info->retry_count 0
  0.08s: toc response count 2
  0.08s: track 1 from 0 to 14726496, Control 4
  0.09s: Drive  1
  0.11s: get_capacity_disc_info 14726496
  0.11s: get_capacity 14726496
  0.13s: read physical failed, sense 5:24:0
  0.13s: dvd-rom version 0 120mm 2.52mbps parallel
  0.13s: Layer 0 End: 0
  0.13s: extract_content data reset 0, io->stop 14726496
  0.13s: layer 1 reserved free
  1.22s: standard udf
  1.22s: label EDGE_OF_TOMORROW
  1.41s: AACS!
  1.41s: Allocated 512 replacement sectors at 3154:2866 in /AACS/DUPLICATE/MKB_RO.inf
  1.66s: discRequiresBusEncryption 0
  1.66s: driveSupportsBusEncryption 1
  1.66s: HD type: 1
  1.72s: GetExHashNode checking directory /BDMV/STREAM/...
  1.72s: GetExHashNode returned 00098.m2ts!
  1.81s: MKB version 47
c12e30f52cd3  1.81s: 
51e5760a1ea1  1.81s: 
  2.38s: HD: GetVolumeKey 1
  2.38s: GetExHashNode checking directory /BDMV/STREAM/...
  2.38s: 00014.m2ts: m2ts_id 0, pid_id 0x100
  2.38s: 00004.m2ts: m2ts_id 1, pid_id 0x100
  2.38s: 00008.m2ts: m2ts_id 2, pid_id 0x100
  2.38s: 00020.m2ts: m2ts_id 3, pid_id 0x100
  2.38s: 00021.m2ts: m2ts_id 4, pid_id 0x100
  2.38s: 00022.m2ts: m2ts_id 5, pid_id 0x100
  2.38s: 00023.m2ts: m2ts_id 6, pid_id 0x100
  2.38s: 00024.m2ts: m2ts_id 7, pid_id 0x100
  2.38s: 00118.m2ts: m2ts_id 8, pid_id 0x100
  2.38s: 00119.m2ts: m2ts_id 9, pid_id 0x100
  2.38s: 00120.m2ts: m2ts_id 10, pid_id 0x100
  2.38s: 00121.m2ts: m2ts_id 11, pid_id 0x100
  2.38s: 00122.m2ts: m2ts_id 12, pid_id 0x100
  2.38s: 00123.m2ts: m2ts_id 13, pid_id 0x100
  2.38s: 00092.m2ts: m2ts_id 14, pid_id 0x100
  2.38s: 00093.m2ts: m2ts_id 15, pid_id 0x100
  2.38s: 00098.m2ts: m2ts_id 16, pid_id 0x100
  2.38s: 00098.m2ts: m2ts_id 16, pid_id 0x100
  2.38s: 00117.m2ts: m2ts_id 17, pid_id 0x100
  2.38s: m2ts_size 18
  2.59s: Begin remaster
  2.59s: check screenpass...
  2.59s: has screenpass: 0
  2.59s: GetExHashNode checking directory /BDMV/STREAM/...
dechash: 4d4146363649c969bc8d07d0ba7a6d2f85f937d6  3.02s: 
  3.02s: End remaster
  3.02s: parse_image took 3 seconds
  3.05s: 
Number of entries: 20  3.05s: Type: 4
  3.05s: From 5344 to 7969, length 2625
  3.05s: Type: 4
  3.05s: From 8000 to 7548992, length 7540992
  3.05s: From 7549216 to 14155192, length 6605976
  3.05s: Type: 2
  3.05s: From 14155192 to 14155193, length 1
  3.05s: From 14155808 to 14232695, length 76887
  3.05s: From 14232704 to 14282648, length 49944
  3.05s: From 14282656 to 14401705, length 119049
  3.05s: From 14401728 to 14402073, length 345
  3.05s: From 14402080 to 14404321, length 2241
  3.05s: From 14404352 to 14406593, length 2241
  3.05s: From 14406624 to 14408865, length 2241
  3.05s: From 14408896 to 14411521, length 2625
  3.05s: From 14411552 to 14411942, length 390
  3.05s: From 14411968 to 14412535, length 567
  3.05s: From 14412544 to 14420983, length 8439
  3.05s: From 14420992 to 14428015, length 7023
  3.05s: From 14428032 to 14442540, length 14508
  3.05s: From 14442560 to 14546276, length 103716
  3.05s: From 14546304 to 14622096, length 75792
  3.05s: From 14622112 to 14725579, length 103467
  3.05s: hdtitles
  3.06s: Sending Patchlevel 0
  3.06s: mode 9247 0x241f

However, there are a lot of files included in the AnyDVD HD log, many of them text files, and I will not be able to help much with them. If you want someone to examine what the program is doing, I strongly advise sending the entire zipped log to the Slysoft forum. The developers there understand the log files better than anyone else, and far better than me, that is for certain.

Alan might be able to help with them, but he will be out of touch for a while.

The 102 error code from DVDFab means that the disc had read errors. This can be due to physical damage or in some cases disc anti-copy schemes. You may post a DVDFab internal log in the DVDFab Forum for assistance.[QUOTE=php111;2754170]Hello,

I have an external Blu-ray drive. It rips standard DVDs with DVDFab just fine. But when ripping a Blu-ray Disc with DVDFab I get a failed error=102. When trying to rip a Blu-ray Disc with AnyDVD HD and I get some sectors error and I did not write down the numbers for the sectors. What could be wrong like why I could rip DVDs but not Blu-ray?

If I am asking in the wrong section, I am truly very sorry and please move my thread to the best location! Thank you! :)[/QUOTE]

I bought this Season from a seller on Amazon.

If there are read errors while processing a disc then there will be issues removing protections from said disc on top of the simple fact that a read error is a problem.

I would recommend submitting full logs to the respective software forums but it’s possible the problem is related to the disc[s] or the reading drive, itself. Some drives are simply better at handling borderline discs or those of less than perfect quality.

Even reputable retail sellers can sometimes wind up selling discs that were simply flawed in the production process. Sadly, it happens.

I did post my logs to AnyDVD forums. They said it is a read error or the same above it could of been the seller sold me a poorly processed Season or Disc. It was sold by a seller but it was fullfilled by Amazon. I called Amazon earlier and they sent me a return label to print so I dropped off the package via UPS.

OK, so for now on which online website to buy my Blu-rays and DVDs?

Directly from Amazon is generally a good bet for movies. But you must realize that badly mastered discs can be found from any source. They are [B]not[/B] common, but have occurred often enough for us to recognize them as a possible problem when someone comes into the forum with read errors/bad sector reports.

I have also purchased discs from Hastings. http://www.gohastings.com/

Barnes and Noble have movies for sale online too: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/u/dvd-movies-box-sets-tv-show-blu-ray-discs/379003201/

Another place to shop online for movies is Best Buy.

But all of these are for mainstream movies and tv series. If you want something rare, you might have to do some research.

This is sort of on topic.
In the thread below is a DVD set I bought on ebay.
It appeared to be a legit commercial set.
It also works & plays well . No problem making backups from it.
The consensus after posting the thread is it was made from a commercial set . That was copied with Nero . The copied & burned Nero was used to create a new master for a pressed set .
The set I have was made in China & they knocked off the commercial boxes for the set nicely also.

Point is I’m satisfied with the set & unless the Feds show up to confiscate it. I plan to keep it.
So don’t count out Amazon or ebay even if you don’t get what you expect.
You may have received a first run commercial set with MPAA approval .
In this case got a defective set.

Where I got a knock off that is good.

So you never know until you have it & try to work with it.

I agree with the responses above .
Most likely a bad press of the disc set you had.
If you get another disc set of the same TV series.
It may be better or good.