• New (Blu-ray): Support for new discs
  • New (Blu-ray): CloneBD Cinavia fix works with AC3 tracks
  • New (DVD): Support for new discs
  • Some minor fixes and improvements

http://www.slysoft.com/en/download.html

Thanks for the Link [U]whatever gong82[/U]

[QUOTE=bean55;2763327]Thanks for the Link [U]whatever gong82[/U][/QUOTE]

You’re welcome.

I’m also impressed at how Slysoft is slowly getting CloneBD into shape, along with keeping AnyDVD HD up to speed on the latest stuff from the movie studios.

hmm…I’ll have to make new image and give it a good run for the money…

[QUOTE=whatever_gong82;2763333]I’m also impressed at how Slysoft is slowly getting CloneBD into shape, along with keeping AnyDVD HD up to speed on the latest stuff from the movie studios.[/QUOTE]
I think they are right on track… :smiley: The Studios must be stewing over this… :stuck_out_tongue:

Glad I got LTL on all of my Slysoft,Elbyte products… :cool:

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2763343]hmm…I’ll have to make new image and give it a good run for the money…

I think they are right on track… :smiley: The Studios must be stewing over this… :stuck_out_tongue:

Glad I got LTL on all of my Slysoft,Elbyte products… :cool:[/QUOTE]

I hope that they can find a way to get High definition Audio even with Cinavia cracked eventually.

I’ve noticed that Universal is now putting all their Blu-ray/DVDs with Cinavia.

THX for the info,whatever_gong82 …:smiley:

[QUOTE=whatever_gong82;2763345]I hope that they can find a way to get High definition Audio even with Cinavia cracked eventually.

I’ve noticed that Universal is now putting all their Blu-ray/DVDs with Cinavia.[/QUOTE]
Trust me where there is a will they will break it. All they do is help keep the Slysoft software selling is all they do. And they also help piracy to keep on growing along with torrenting activities.