184.108.40.206 2015 04 30
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new discs
- New (Blu-ray): Reduced scan duration
- New (DVD): Support for new discs
- New: CloneBD is now supported by AnyDVD's unique Cinavia fix.
It allows to modify the audio data within CloneBD during the copy
operation. CloneBD must be decoding the audio data (downsampling
to AC3 must be enabled in CloneBD!)
The AnyDVD fox icon in the Windows notification area will turn
purple, if samples are processed (similar to the PowerDVD and
ArcSoft TMT Cinavia patches).
- New: PowerDVD 15.0.1510.58 is now supported by AnyDVD's unique
- New: Added PowerDVD 15 info to logfile
- New: Nero Blu-ray player 12.2.21032 is now supported by
AnyDVD's unique Cinavia fix
- New: Added seperate checkbox for CloneBD Cinavia fix (disabled
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages
The update is free for all registered customers, of course.
Just install the new version on top of your current version,
regardless which version you have installed:
If your license has expired you must renew before you install the update
or else your product will stop working.