[QUOTE=coolcolors;2752967][B]AnyDVD (HD) 184.108.40.206 Beta [/B]
NOTE: This beta version requires a valid registration key, it will not work in trial mode.
Download here: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD7595.exe
220.127.116.11 2015 04 28
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new discs
- New (Blu-ray): Reduced scan duration
- New (DVD): Support for new discs
- New: CloneBD is now supported by AnyDVD’s unique Cinavia fix. It allows to modify the audio data
within CloneBD during the copy operation. CloneBD must be decoding the audio data (downsampling to
AC3 must be enabled in CloneBD!)
The AnyDVD fox icon in the Windows notification area will turn purple, if samples are processed
(similar to the PowerDVD and ArcSoft TMT Cinavia patches).
- New: PowerDVD 15.0.1510.58 is now supported by AnyDVD’s unique Cinavia fix
- New: Added PowerDVD 15 info to logfile
- New: Nero Blu-ray player 12.2.21032 is now supported by AnyDVD’s unique Cinavia fix
- New: Added seperate checkbox for CloneBD Cinavia fix (disabled by default).
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages [/QUOTE]
Thanks for the link, what a great company Slysoft is. Is the new Anydvd alone sufficient to make a purchased copy, I paid for my"Unbroken" dvd on Ebay and have this Cinavia problem, before I try again to make a copy, will I need any other programs, I have DvdShrink and Imgburn, will these be sufficient?