AnyDVD HD 7.5.9.3 Discussion Thread

vbimport

AnyDVD (HD) 7.5.9.3 beta
NOTE: This beta version requires a valid registration key, it will not work in trial mode.

Download here: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD7593.exe

7.5.9.3 2015 04 11

• New (Blu-ray): Support for new discs
  • New (Blu-ray): Reduced scan duration
  • New (DVD): Support for new discs
  • New: CloneBD is now supported by AnyDVD’s unique Cinavia fix. It allows to modify the audio data
    within CloneBD during the copy operation. CloneBD must be decoding the audio data (downsampling to
    AC3 must be enabled in CloneBD!)
    The AnyDVD fox icon in the Windows notification area will turn purple, if samples are processed
    (similar to the PowerDVD and ArcSoft TMT Cinavia patches).
  • New: Nero Blu-ray player 12.2.21032 is now supported by AnyDVD’s unique Cinavia fix
  • New: Added seperate checkbox for CloneBD Cinavia fix (disabled by default).
  • Some minor fixes and improvements
  • Updated languages

[QUOTE=alan1476;2751946]

• New: CloneBD is now supported by AnyDVD’s unique Cinavia fix. It allows to modify the audio data
    within CloneBD during the copy operation. CloneBD must be decoding the audio data (downsampling to
    AC3 must be enabled in CloneBD!)
    The AnyDVD fox icon in the Windows notification area will turn purple, if samples are processed
    (similar to the PowerDVD and ArcSoft TMT Cinavia patches).
    [/QUOTE]

Where do I AC3 enabled???

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2751948]Where do I AC3 enabled???[/QUOTE]
In the second page of CloneBD. It was there in 7592 also, how did you test it ?

[QUOTE=alan1476;2751949]In the second page of CloneBD. It was there in 7592 also, how did you test it ?[/QUOTE]

oh now I see it … it is so obscure that one can miss it. So Cinavia is for major movies but I like watching Anime Movies that are BD and want to make backup would Anime BD have Cinavia or just Blockbuster movies?

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2751950]oh now I see it … it is so obscure that one can miss it. So Cinavia is for major movies but I like watching Anime Movies that are BD and want to make backup would Anime BD have Cinavia or just Blockbuster movies?[/QUOTE]
Its for any movie that has Cinavia and if it doesn’t you disable it in AnyDVD

[QUOTE=alan1476;2751952]Its for any movie that has Cinavia and if it doesn’t you disable it in AnyDVD[/QUOTE]

So will it matter if both are selected…

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2751953]So will it matter if both are selected…[/QUOTE]
You have to have it selected in both programs, or why else would it be there LOL . You disable it if the movie does not have Cinavia, that’s the default settings.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2751954]You have to have it selected in both programs, or why else would it be there LOL . You disable it if the movie does not have Cinavia, that’s the default settings.[/QUOTE]

Would it hurt leaving it checked in Anydvd HD? And knowing I watch Anime BD movie is there a way to check if it has Cinavia? I have BD player made before 2012 to avoid Cinavia.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2751967]Would it hurt leaving it checked in Anydvd HD? And knowing I watch Anime BD movie is there a way to check if it has Cinavia? I have BD player made before 2012 to avoid Cinavia.[/QUOTE]

Then leave it at default ( not checked) you dont need it anyway if your player doesnt detect Cinavia.:doh:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2751976]Then leave it at default ( not checked) you dont need it anyway if your player doesnt detect Cinavia.:doh:[/QUOTE]

hmm…ok I just leave it for now on Anydvd HD and see how it goes.