AnyDVD (HD) 7.4.6.5 Beta Discussion Thread

vbimport

AnyDVD (HD) 7.4.6.5 beta
NOTE: This beta version requires a valid registration key, it will not work in trial mode.

This version supports the US DVD “Legend of Hercules” and newer “Japanese adult” DVDs

Download here: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD7465.exe

7.4.6.5 2014 05 12

• New: WinDVD up to 11.6.1.13 is now supported by AnyDVD’s unique Cinavia fix
  • New: PowerDVD 13.0.24790.3904 is now supported by AnyDVD’s unique Cinavia fix
  • New (Blu-ray): Support for new discs
  • New (Blu-ray): Remote analysis of discs
  • New (DVD): Support for new discs
  • New: Added Windows Firewall rule to setup program
  • Fix: AnyDVD’s unique Cinavia fix didn’t work with PowerDVD 14 in “cinema mode”

I think it’s good that beta versions are available but I’ve almost always just waited for the “stable” version .
What I want to see is a new stable version as there have been 5 betas since the last stable version.
I don’t know how often slysoft checks this forum but I hope they read this.

[QUOTE=cholla;2727386]I think it’s good that beta versions are available but I’ve almost always just waited for the “stable” version .
What I want to see is a new stable version as there have been 5 betas since the last stable version.
I don’t know how often slysoft checks this forum but I hope they read this.[/QUOTE]
I will pass along your feedback cholla, I am quite familiar with their staff.

THX for the info,Alan! :flower:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2727383]7.4.6.5 2014 05 12

• New (Blu-ray): Remote analysis of discs
  • New: Added Windows Firewall rule to setup program[/QUOTE]

I’m not shure what to think of these…:confused:

[QUOTE=roadworker;2727396]THX for the info,Alan! :flower:

I’m not shure what to think of these…:confused:[/QUOTE] Some firewalls block AnyDVDHDs ability to download the correct key to your computer, this adds an automatic exception.

Thanks alan .
I think the changes roadworker is concerned about only affect blu ray.
Maybe the firewall one affects both DVD & Blu ray.

Thanks for the Link Alan

[QUOTE=cholla;2727408]Thanks alan .
I think the changes roadworker is concerned about only affect blu ray.
Maybe the firewall one affects both DVD & Blu ray.[/QUOTE]
You are correct, the only thing that downloads is for Bluray. it doesn’t call home, the movie asks for the decryption and it send it and it has to get past your Firewall.:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2727427]You are correct, the only thing that downloads is for Bluray. it doesn’t call home, the movie asks for the decryption and it send it and it has to get past your Firewall.:)[/QUOTE]

Odd I hadn’t had those problems with BlueRay media when I used Anydvd HD and I have Windows firewall and MSE…

Question: What does Remote Analysis do?

Answer: It should save people the trouble to post logfiles in the BD+ thread. Everything should work automatically now (if AnyDVD can connect to the Internet).

The thing is,windows firewall doesn’t block outbound connections out of the box,so AnyDvd should already be able to send info automaticly…after all, the program has acces to the SlySoft database for the decryption keys…
Perhaps remote analysis needs an inbound rule to check your computer remotely by some piece of software which can use AnyDvd’s possabilities to report back???:confused:

Cheers Alan. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]