• New (Blu-ray): Support for new discs
  • New (DVD): Support for new discs
  • Change: File extension of logfiles is now “.ziplog”
  • Some minor fixes and improvements
  • Updated languages

Thanks zebadee. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Thanks for the Link zebadee

Any issues with Disks that were release on 9/3/2013?
I am having an issue with POI Season 2 Disc 2

[QUOTE=dday215;2699447]Any issues with Disks that were release on 9/3/2013?
I am having an issue with POI Season 2 Disc 2[/QUOTE]

Your going to have to create a log file for others to read over to see what the problem is and what exactly is the problem your having???

I will work on building that log file today or tomorrow… It is presenting READ errors when attempting to build an image

[QUOTE=dday215;2699497]I will work on building that log file today or tomorrow… It is presenting READ errors when attempting to build an image[/QUOTE]
99% of the time it is a poorly pressed disc, if it was a protection it would be on all the discs in the set. Just because it plays doesn’t mean it does not have a disc imperfection. But looking at a log file might be the first step.:wink:

I have uploaded the ziplog file, as well as the doc file with the images of the error, it is a “READ” error… Guessing, I will be returning for an exchange…

AnyDVD_7.3.2.0_Info_E_PERSON_OF_INTEREST_S2_D2.zip (165 KB)

POI_S2D2_Issue.doc (158 KB)

[QUOTE=dday215;2699594]I have uploaded the ziplog file, as well as the doc file with the images of the error, it is a “READ” error… Guessing, I will be returning for an exchange…[/QUOTE]

I had that conclusion after reading your post. As if it was a Anydvd problem you can guarantee any other owner of Anydvd would’ve found it.

[QUOTE=zebadee;2698402]:Download:
http://static.slysoft.com/SetupAnyDVD7320.exe

AnyDVD History

7.3.2.0 2013 09 02

• New (Blu-ray): Support for new discs
  • New (DVD): Support for new discs
  • Change: File extension of logfiles is now “.ziplog”
  • Some minor fixes and improvements
  • Updated languages[/QUOTE]

Could you possibly tell me what software to use to read the .ziplog files? I would be very appreciative if you can. Thanks in advance.

[QUOTE=trouard;2744433]Could you possibly tell me what software to use to read the .ziplog files? I would be very appreciative if you can. Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]
WinZip or any .zip program. There are free ones.:wink: Remember to always update your program to the latest version. :slight_smile: