we would like to inform you, that a new version of AnyDVD
has been released. Here the list of fixes and improvements:

7.1.9.0 2013 05 07

• New (Blu-ray): Support for new discs
  • New (DVD): Support for new discs
  • New (DVD): Improved handling of region code mismatched discs
  • Fix: Sense codes in the kernel mode driver
  • Updated languages

The update is free for all registered customers, of course.
Just install the new version on top of your current version,
regardless which version you have installed:
http://www.slysoft.com/download.html

If your license has expired you must renew before you install the 7.1.9.0update
or else your product will stop working.
https://secure.slysoft.com/renewal.php

Have fun with AnyDVD!

Thanks Alan. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

cool thanks I give Jack Reacher a try on this when I get it to see what all the problems people where talking about…

Still not successful on Jacker Reacher region 1:doh:

[QUOTE=teflonmyk;2687181]Still not successful on Jacker Reacher region 1:doh:[/QUOTE]
Worked fine for me, all you have to do is let the " Repair Structure " Window finish. Then you get a perfect backup.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2687183]Worked fine for me, all you have to do is let the " Repair Structure " Window finish. Then you get a perfect backup.[/QUOTE]

The 7182 beta did work for me on Jack Reacher Region 1, but I wonder what AnyDVD’s choking on to have it go through the “repair defective DVD structure” window? The only other time I got that message was when I made another backup of a backup failing on Ritek media but it was done with another program (1ClickDVD). I could understand that one, so therefore the above question. :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=Quema34;2687186]The 7182 beta did work for me on Jack Reacher Region 1, but I wonder what AnyDVD’s choking on to have it go through the “repair defective DVD structure” window? The only other time I got that message was when I made another backup of a backup failing on Ritek media but it was done with another program (1ClickDVD). I could understand that one, so therefore the above question. :p[/QUOTE]
With the advent of different protections, different solutions have to be implemented, this DVD was not compliant to DVD Standards. So the structure had to be repaired, it takes about 5 minutes, and then all is good, you just have to let it finish, that is if you are using CloneDVD2.9.3.1;)

3.8.1? The latest I see is 2.9.3

[QUOTE=teflonmyk;2687193]3.8.1? The latest I see is 2.9.3[/QUOTE]
You are correct I am dyslexic. LOL:bigsmile:

Thank you Alan.:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2687190]With the advent of different protections, different solutions have to be implemented, this DVD was not compliant to DVD Standards. So the structure had to be repaired, it takes about 5 minutes, and then all is good, you just have to let it finish, that is if you are using CloneDVD2.9.3.1;)[/QUOTE]

Strange. Would not work on dedicated ripping drives on Core2Duo or Core2Quad machines, but worked on dedicated burning drive on Core2Duo… Thanks Alan.