[QUOTE=whatever_gong82;2686094]AnyDVD (HD) 220.127.116.11 beta
NOTE: This beta version requires a valid registration key, it will not work in trial mode.
Download here: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD7182.exe
18.104.22.168 2013 04 27
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new discs
- New (DVD): Support for new discs
- New (DVD): Improved handling of region code mismatched discs
- Fix: Sense codes in the kernel mode driver
- Updated languages[/QUOTE]
It appears this version in UNABLE to crack the protections on Jack Reacher, US Region 1.
It CAN read the disc (as opposed to 7180 which cannot), BUT when I go to make the ISO at the final window with Clone DVD2, it gives this message:
“Trying to repair defective DVD structure. Please wait”–and it’s scanning it, up to about 58% right now. The only other time I saw this before, AnyDVD did not crack the protections. I also have this other option enabled:
Any ideas or is there an updated beta version?