NOTE: This beta version requires a valid registration key, it will not work in trial mode.
Download here: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD7097.exe
220.127.116.11 2012 10 24
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new BD+ protection
- New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
- New (Blu-ray): Added a "disc.inf" to the root of the Blu-ray disc with useful
information for 3rd party tools.
- New (Blu-ray): Added warning, if the Online Protection Database cannot be reached.
- New (DVD): Support for new copy protections
- New (DVD): Added option to remove CSS mastering errors.
This has been enabled by default in the past, but is only needed
for a handful of discs (e.g. "Go", R2, Germany), and is now disabled by default.
- Change (Blu-ray): Because of popular demand, the default Region code setting is back.
Remember, if you want to remove the region lock of Blu-ray discs, you MUST specify
the region of the DISC. Not of your player. Not of your country. Of the DISC.
Check the packaging or the disc itself for region code markings.
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages