AnyDVD (HD) 7.0.7.1 beta 2012 08 17 Discussion Thread

vbimport

NOTE: This beta version requires a valid registration key, it will not work in trial mode.

Download here: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD7071.exe

This version should address the problems with the German DVD “The Hunger Games” (untested, feedback welcome).

7.0.7.1 2012 08 17

• New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
  • New (DVD): Support for new copy protections

Thanks zebadee. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

I dont think I will install this beta. It only fixes a disc that was made for Germany. Not my region. So I will pass on this one, the disc they mention works perfectly in Reg 1 and updating software just for the sake of an update is not what I do.:smiley:

wow…more reimaging again…

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2650384]wow…more reimaging again…[/QUOTE]
Are you imaging with Acronis? All you have to do is let it Acronis run and it will make an incremental copy.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2651502]Are you imaging with Acronis? All you have to do is let it Acronis run and it will make an incremental copy.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I am and it works wonders brings back old image copy that is working to redo just incase the current install fails. Yes, I know but I get technical about making images of it…but I ususally don’t do images for beta but for M$ updates I do is reboot the last image of the O/S that I did and then install the offline downloads and then reimage and make sure all the other software has their updates and back in business. But I don’t usually do imaging for beta release for Finals I do.