• New (DVD): Support for new copy protections
  • New (DVD): Improved handling of read errors during scanning
  • Fix (Blu-ray): Incorrect handling of some discs containing BD-J
  • Some minor fixes and improvements
  • Updated languages
    http://www.slysoft.com/en/download.html

Thanks Alan :flower:

thanks…alan

Quick comment: I haven’t posted in this forum in ages because Any DVD continues to work for me flawlessly. it’s been years since i had an issue with it.

[QUOTE=MooMooMooMoo;2606742]Quick comment: I haven’t posted in this forum in ages because Any DVD continues to work for me flawlessly. it’s been years since i had an issue with it.[/QUOTE]

Which is the way it should be. :iagree:

And it’s updated very quickly too, when required.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=MooMooMooMoo;2606742]Quick comment: I haven’t posted in this forum in ages because Any DVD continues to work for me flawlessly. it’s been years since i had an issue with it.[/QUOTE]

I am sure if you email them they will put a issue in there for you since they are great people

I wish all software worked as good as Any DVD.

[QUOTE=G_Ivan Awfulitch;2607115]I wish all software worked as good as Any DVD.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn’t doubt there are good program out there you just have to search from them now-days. But there are those like Slysoft that do stand out in this dvd/bd copying field though and usually those like that will be around for sometime to come. Too much encryption by those greedy CEO and Slysoft will always be there to take the challenge.

hi forgive me I am lost do i use dvdshrink with anydvd and which versionthankyou :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=moljude1;2613850]hi forgive me I am lost do i use dvdshrink with anydvd and which versionthankyou :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]
Welcome to the forum :clap:
Yes, but rip dvd to hard drive first with anydvd. Most recent version is 6.8.8.7.

:D:D:D hello hunnypot thanks for that i’m trying to do pirates four done it twice with dvdfab and it just does half the film :(:(:frowning:

[QUOTE=moljude1;2613854]:D:D:D hello hunnypot thanks for that i’m trying to do pirates four done it twice with dvdfab and it just does half the film :(:(:([/QUOTE]
thank you, you can ask what is the problem with dvdfab in that forum also.