This beta will not work in trial mode.
Although this is beta software, it can be considered release quality. Feedback is welcome. It fixes a bug introduced on 126.96.36.199, causing HD DVD and Blu-ray authentication to fail.
188.8.131.52 2011 03 27
- New (Blu-ray): Support for AACS MKB v23
- New (Blu-ray): Added support for new BD+ protection
- New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
- New (Blu-ray): Improved BD-Live removal
- Change (HD DVD): Removed obsolete option to "remove all menus from HD DVD"
- New (DVD): Removed the unreliable remastering options and added new remastering based on results
of the AI scanner
- New (DVD): Allow removal of annoying menu clips
- New (DVD): Allow removal of annoying menu intro / outro clips
- New (DVD): Allow removal of annoying titles
- New (DVD): Using new driver interface, featuring threaded I/O and "Magic File Replacement(tm)"
- New (DVD): Driver uses much less non-paged memory
- Fix (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Bug introduced in 184.108.40.206, authentication didn't work
- Fix (DVD): CloneMap error with some discs
- Fix (DVD): Possible BSOD when subtitle transparency is enabled
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages
Download here: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6796.exe