AnyDVD (HD) 22.214.171.124 beta
This beta will not work in trial mode.
Although this is beta software, it can be considered release quality. Feedback is welcome. It fixes a some problems related to DVD decryption.
Italian Sammy DVD should work now.
When using CloneDVD, make sure to download the latest beta release, please check the CloneDVD forum.
Download here: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD67913.exe
126.96.36.199 2011 04 27
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new Java based protection
- New (Blu-ray): Support for AACS MKB v23
- New (Blu-ray): Added support for new BD+ protection
- New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
- New (Blu-ray): Improved BD-Live removal
- Change (HD DVD): Removed obsolete option to "remove all menus from HD DVD"
- New (DVD): Support for new copy protections
- New (DVD): Removed the unreliable remastering options and added new remastering based on results
of the AI scanner
- New (DVD): Allow removal of annoying menu clips
- New (DVD): Allow removal of annoying menu intro / outro clips
- New (DVD): Allow removal of annoying titles
- New (DVD): Using new driver interface, featuring threaded I/O and "Magic File Replacement(tm)"
- New (DVD): Driver uses much less non-paged memory
- New (DVD): Creates Disc ID .xml file
- Fix (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Bug introduced in 188.8.131.52, authentication didn't work
- Fix (DVD): CloneMap error with some discs
- Fix (DVD): Possible BSOD when subtitle transparency is enabled
- Fix (DVD): Bug introduced in 184.108.40.206, the XBOX360 playback fix had some undesired side effects
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages