AnyDVD (HD) 6.7.1.0 official Discussion Thread

vbimport

6.7.1.0 2010 10 02

• New (Blu-ray): Added support for new BD+ protections
  • New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
  • New: Improved system information log
  • Change: Workaround for problem with F-Secure DeepGuard
  • Change: Workaround for problem with WindowBlinds and some anti spyware tools
  • Fix: Bug introduced in 6.7.0.0, “AnyDVD System Information” didn’t work
    on 64bit OS
    Download: http://www.slysoft.com/download.html.

I posted on two other forums on this, because I got the official Slysoft email.

again… :iagree:

Question, am I permitted to use the same license on two PCs in my home or is that a no-no? Thanks for any answer.

[QUOTE=Blue-J;2548093]Question, am I permitted to use the same license on two PCs in my home or is that a no-no? Thanks for any answer.[/QUOTE]

From what I understand you can but only one can be on at any one time running the program.

That’s not going to work, but thanks.

[QUOTE=Blue-J;2548132]That’s not going to work, but thanks.[/QUOTE]

Your only other choice would be then to buy two license so both can be running at the same time. We have to support Slysoft so they will be in business and continue developing the software…

I just spent more than I wanted to replacing a PC that died. I’ll get there…

[QUOTE=Blue-J;2548216]I just spent more than I wanted to replacing a PC that died. I’ll get there…[/QUOTE]

???

I run AnyDVD HD on my PC with LG BD-RW and BD-ROM. Old HTPC fried out in the hot sun, so a new rack mounted HTPC replaced it. The HTPC has a new LG BD-RW, and 4 TB of HDD space. AnyDVD HD there would be a great addition. But I was hoping it would be a freebie.

[QUOTE=Blue-J;2548299] AnyDVD HD there would be a great addition. But I was hoping it would be a freebie.[/QUOTE]

Like that will ever happen…and if it did it will die the way of vaporware. You have to pay and support the software programmers if you want good software that works. So why one would have that mindset that Anydvd HD should be free strikes me as those taking things for granted and forgetting how much hard work took to create it.

I know, I meant 2 for 1. I do own it.

They already give promo and discount at certain times already so that should be incentive already. Plus I own 4 packages from Slysoft already as well. You just have to keep on track and look for the discount that can be used with the promo to reduce it more and buying more then one at a time also gives a discount. But one just has to watch and check their site to find the discounts. So let’s go back to the discussion at hand ok. If you need more assistance please create a new thread to discuss more on your topic.