AnyDVD (HD) 184.108.40.206 beta
220.127.116.11 2010 04 23
- New (Blu-ray): Added support for new BD+ protections, e.g. "Avatar" (US)
- New (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Added events for HD DVD and Blu-ray discs
to the option to start external programs
- New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
- New (DVD): Added support for new protections
- Fix (DVD): DVD video mode detection
- Added more programs to the list requiring "aggressive I/O mode"
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages
Download here: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6637.exe
Note regarding Avatar BD: This version will work with both US versions of the disc (RED_BIRD_2D_WW).
It will work with the European "RED_BIRD_2D_F3" version of the disc (e.g., France, Germany, Switzerland, ...)
Information regarding players:
Now, with the help of AnyDVD, Avatar will play on those players that previously couldn't handle the disc, like ArcSoft TMT3 or older versions of PowerDVD.
Note that PowerDVD 10 build 1516 has a bug due to which Avatar sometimes will not play but get stuck in a black screen. This is not a protection issue.
There is an update available for PowerDVD 10 that handles this.